It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr.President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My dry/sarcastic rants are 20 times better than this.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
My dry/sarcastic rants are 20 times better than this.

So put your money where your mouth is Mr.ZeroThreads

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Liquesence
Well, someone is highly triggered by the media and the "left."

Just tune into Trump News 24.7 on your home screen, and take your sedative. America is Greater than it ever was.

That is the most TRUMTARTED COMMENT YET....60% of Americans NOW DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!! The number is only going up!!! Soon it will be 10% and you will say OMG AMERICA IS GREAT...don't be ignorant and follow a non taxpaying, lying BABY... Oh its a mess, I inherited a mess...NO OBAMA DID...BUSH HAD THIS COUNTRY IN RUINES!!!!

PS EVEN FOX NEWS HAS BEEN TURNING ON HIM.....So where is this news network that's 24/7 Trump it aint fox so much anymore!!

Are you sane, or sober?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well done OP! Sarcasm is not easy to convey through the written word, as evidence in some of these very triggered replies, from both sides! Very funny stuff!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's Doctor ZeroThreads.

He didn't go to Hillary Community College for 8 years to be called MISTER!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Did you just take a stab at the fact that I have made zero threads, as if that is some sort of ego-bruiser? No, sir, I am not Trump. My ego does not dictate my emotional state.

Search my post history and you'll run across a few one-liners and rants. This rant though, reminded me of an 8th grader finally being introduced to sarcasm, but not quite grasping the concept. Atrocious effort. Terrible. Bigly, terrible. Tremendously terrible.
edit on 20-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

You still holding a grudge from when I called you a weak emotional unstable human being about a month the ago?

Why would I search your history? I could care less about anything that has to do with you.

Have a good day and enjoy the thread

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Emotions:ON

You are a big fat liar! All you do is lie, lie lie lie and even though your lies haven't effected my life yet you're still a big fat liar and you need to be impeached!

You are such a narcissist! All you care about is yourself! Haven't you made enough money yet? I thought you wanted to drain the swamp? Then why do you have all these powerful people around you? Even though you guys haven't done anything to effect me yet, I just KNOW what your intentions are and you're still a fat narcissistic liar with swamp friends. IMPEACHMENT!

Ooh you big ol' racist narcissistic fat liar with swamp friends. How dare you ban all Muslims! How dare you play it safe! How dare you put us first! Why don't you let something happen before you make prejudice you racist! IMPEACHMENT!

Did I say you were a narcissistic fat liar yet? How dare you criticize the media! Ever heard of free speech? SHUT YOUR MOUTH and let them do thier job! Maybe if you weren't such a fat narcissistic liar with small hands, the media wouldn't have to talk about you and nit pick at everything thing you do 24/7 no matter the significance. It's all your fault you demon! You asked for this! IMPEACHMENT!

I can't for the life of me understand how people even support you! All you do is speak your mind! Regardless how mean you sound, you meanie! All you do is point out corruption when you're the corrupt one! All your supporters MUST be a bunch of idiots if they can't even see you are a fat narcissistic, racist, fat liar with swamp friends. Do they not have a heart? Do they not feel anything? Do they have NO EMOTIONS?

Do you not see all of us over here with our big hearts and emotions?! Can't you see you're hurting our feelings? Do we not matter to you? You know what's really funny Mr.President? Even all of the media agree with us! They said you are a liar! They said you are a narcissist! They said you are a racist! They even said this is the beginning of facism! This is what the media told us! So it has to be true! Everytime I watch the news, you become this evil demon! How can you be OK with being painted as a demon??

You fat, narcissistic, racist, xenophobic, bigot, misogynistic, liar with swamp friends! IMPEACHMENT!!

/Rant

At least he aint Hillary

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

In all seriousness, I do not remember you saying that to me. As you can see, I don't hold grudges. Infact, I had no clue who you were until ... wait, what am I saying? I still don't know who you are! Bwhaha. But it is interesting that YOU remember when you called me that; that must have elevated your ego some to proclaim that to a faceless name.

Well, that is comforting. I am glad I was able to give your ego, a bit of a lift. I always enjoy uplifting and empowering others. Even the willful morons. See, I never discriminate. Equal opportunity... that is what America is about. That's what makes America great.

You guys... ah, the irreplaceable. What would we do without you?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ya got me!

I had to read it twice.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sure sure. If that's the case then the OP spoke to your soul and your first post was the ultimate triggered response of all time.

Either that or you definitely have a grudge. Take your pick.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I found this and have decided to adopt it as my own.........

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

My first post said my rants were better than this. How is that me being triggered? Because I thought your terrible rant was terrible? Oh no, I know it was comedy. I know your intentions when writing it. It doesn't change the fact that is terrible. I can appreciate good sarcasm, regardless of party lines, but this was just terrible. Your sycophantic brothers won't tell you because you share the same disease, propping up false realities within your echo chamber.

Fortunately I am not bound by that same misfortune and when the moment is opportune, I make my duty to grab hold of you sycophants dangling feet as you float on cloud nine, and pull your deluded asses back to reality.

Bigly, tremendously terrible rant. No trigger. No gun. You will get stars and flags because again, those who are of your nature will back it out of loyalty to the distorted reality. So no worries; your esteem is still intact. Your ego is safe. Carry on, squire.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Don't hurt yourself on the way out brother.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Don't hurt yourself on the way out brother.

Is he gone yet?---Are our egos safe now?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The self-righteous are no threat to me or my Ego.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

May I direct your attention to the exits, in the event of cabin pressure dropping, oxygen masks will deploy, please, make sure to take your flotation device with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Dam Op after reading that rant wasn't sure to give you a binkie or a bib for all that crying. Did you have social anxiety with the last president too i hope for all the free stuff that you were suppose to get?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

Did you miss the satire part?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Most satire i have seen since joining ATS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join