It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Good question!!
I thought the Saudis gave funding/donations or whatever you call it,to CNN??

I think the easy answer for that question is,they have too much money to screw with.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I joined in 2009 and it was fine for a long while. Great topics on the board but these last couple years has been downhill.

you know what we had before that we don't anymore?

doomsday stuff. And we don't really have new conspiracies like the batman shooting.. (someone even posted a thread saying the illuminati was going to do a blood sacrifice on the opening of the batman movie and posted that thread in advance.) And we know what happened next.

that alwasy used to unite the board away from mundane areas.

of course then people begged for the 2012 threads to stop.

you know what it is. this jsut came to me. In the younger days of the internet people came on into dark corners of the web finding sites like ATS and the dark vault and unexplained mysteries I think it was called.. So back then you were constantly hearing stories you didn't know about.. you knew about abominable snowman, but big foot?? and you knew about ghosts maybe, but "black eyed kids?"

Everyone had their own area of interest and ws deeper into that one field..

Well now the inernet has gretly matured to the point people dont watch TV so much everyone is on the same internet getting similar information, so we all end up interested in the same topics..

I honestly want to talk about other things, but being super honest I'm waiting for any news about Trump.. For me it seems like any day something new and exciting may happen.

But you know "the hidden hand" ATS thread.. the illuminati and the masons.. Bohemium grove.. Aliens MJ 12 area 51 Nibiru Atlantis ancient aliens secrets.. Anunaki.. faked moon landings break away civilizations.. 2012.. comet elenin.. magnetic field reversal.. three days of darkness.. Strange sky sounds..

they've all lost their juice..
they've all lost their juice and I've personally experienced the sky sounds and a 30 minute meeting with a black triangle ufo..

and I can't be bothered with those right now.

It's almost like when you are a kid and you watch indian jones and you want to go be a great explorer adventurer and find lost treasures and secrets that change the world.. And then you grow up and realizes they already built a wallmart there.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Tbh even if they aren't happening I missed those doomsday threads. I mean they are a really great source of entertainment.
edit on 2/20/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
All over the front page again when you hit 'new' threads tab:

Trump.

TRUMP

T R U M P

T r U m P

Truuump

Te-rump

T - Rump

TRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

I'm bored of 'Trump'.

:crib:

haha, you been Trumped.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Who is this Trump guy I keep hearing about?
Tell me a little bit about him,if you will .
😀

I'm not sure but I think he is some famous wrestler.

edit on 20-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Tbh even if they aren't happening I missed those doomsday thread. I mean they are a really great source of entertainment.

right but they only work if they are new.
I still go read my posts on nibiru and elenin.. gawd those were fun times. I'm not sure if I believed it, but I wanted to and I had every trick in the book to say well maybe it's just further out? well maybe you can't see it? haha hahaha.

GUYS!! look at all the government shills trying to downplay 2012!! there IS something to it I just KNOW it...

I miss it..

I really do.

it's just once the face on mars becomes a pile of rocks you can't go back to seeing a face.

Hey maybe Antarctica?? ehh? ehh? Hollow earth or Nazi bases or aliens?? Lots of people going down to visit. The russains drilling that hole, and people freaking out they could release million year old bacteria aahhh!! I don't know what ever happened to that?? LOL what did happen with that?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Aww...Well I for one am still into the freaky stuff. I'm learning about the Rothschild's and Israel, and the reason Israel is so safe, and the reason they devastated Syria, and that only Iran, North Korea, and Cuba don't have IMF central banks.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Aww...Well I for one am still into the freaky stuff. I'm learning about the Rothschild's and Israel, and the reason Israel is so safe, and the reason they devastated Syria, and that only Iran, North Korea, and Cuba don't have IMF central banks.

Interesting yes. Don't forget Venezuela of course.

and guess what countries have no debt?
Liechtenstein, Palau, Brunei, British Virgin Islands, Macao...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It's a good question and if it doesn't get addressed that would be answer enough for me. I don't think he's had enough time yet to suss it out. Saudi's are our "good friends" right now and I think if he does actually address it, he will need some ammunition...and support by us.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It's a good question and if it doesn't get addressed that would be answer enough for me. I don't think he's had enough time yet to suss it out. Saudi's are our "good friends" right now and I think if he does actually address it, he will need some ammunition...and support by us.

right..

first of all they just threatened to crash our economy not long ago.. Haha..

I would explain a personal experience of mine but suffice it to say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, until you have a solid plan that will not backfire on how to move forward.

Screwing around with Israels ally and that part is all complex.. All that money and oil.. And their direct knowledge of US involvement with terrorism as well.

if he never does it he's part of "THEM"

you know.. tptb..

and it will be sad.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Okay if Trump didn't take out the Saudis would you believe he's a puppet then?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I learnt a lot from this site about Ancient Aliens & Ancient Cities & Archeology plus this religion that's usually talked about.

famous people death conspiracies & even Science & History.

Secret Societies & Symbolism

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well they only thing connecting to Trump and the Secret Societies is what if Trump is a puppet to an even higher group than the deep state, the Clintons, Soros and other known TPTB.

As in what if there is a group that is on the top of known TPTBs and that Trump is nothing more than a puppet to them? Like the TPTB you see are just fall guys for an even more secretive group.

This group of course is so unknown that nobody knows about them.
edit on 2/20/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a small business man. He's just a face of a powerful group. Who's that group? The big multi national corporations. You think they would allow some rogue candidate to win the election? Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well they only thing connecting to Trump and the Secret Societies is what if Trump is a puppet to an even higher group than the deep state, the Clintons, Soros and other known TPTB.

As in what if there is a group that is on the top of known TPTBs and that Trump is nothing more than a puppet to them? Like the TPTB you see are just fall guys for an even more secretive group.

This group of course is so unknown that nobody knows about them.

yes that thought crosses my mind all the time..
It would be the best public display of all time sedating the conspiracy theory people while also splitting people into a crazy fight wasting our energy on the wrong issues.

Maybe he's a Jesuit.. ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4
Donald Trump is a small business man. He's just a face of a powerful group. Who's that group? The big multi national corporations. You think they would allow some rogue candidate to win the election? Give me a break.

there are lots of powerful groups on this planet..
Not everyone agrees on how to save humanity.
You make it sound all so simple.

people who don't believe in God create a new one.. And ascribe it all the same powers.. One of which is knowing everything, and the other is NEVER making mistakes, and of course the all powerful bit..

Part of the "Big Brother" system is for you to MAKE them gods in your belief structure.. And in that way you will behave like a good little boy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join