It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NIST employee, Peter M. Ketcham, says publicly that NIST "is not fooling us anymore".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Apparently there is a longer, more complete interview which is set to be released but these are some of his first public statements.

Peter first came to the attention of the Truth community when Europhysics News published his letter to the editor.

He was a former member of the NIST technical staff between 1997-2011.

Initially he began in the high performance systems and services division.

He then went on to join the mathematical and computational sciences division of the information technology laboratory.

Although he did not contribute to the 9/11 reports, he was acquainted with some of those who did.

I think its worth noting that he is very praiseworthy of NIST and his former colleagues.

However it wasnt until recently that Peter began to read the NIST reports.

He said that the more he read, "the more it became apparent that NIST had reached a predetermined conclusion by ignoring, dismissing, and denying the evidence.”

Peter ends his OP-ed by telling NIST to “blow the whistle on itself now” before awareness of the “disconnect between the NIST WTC reports and logical reasoning” grows exponentially.

"Truth is where our healing lies"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Would love to hear the full interview - thanks for sharing this

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And the truth will set you free.

Very interesting, but I am sure some of the more esteemed O.Sers will question his credentials.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is awesome, and very honourable of this man to speak up! Hopefully more like him will do the same.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Interesting, but where is the full video?

I've sent your little teaser to one of my best friends who is a physicist at NIST.

I very much look forward to this conversation with him, seeing as he has met and currently works with some of the people part of the team that investigated 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
well all the evidence i needed for a cover up,on top of watching them fall was that, only so called government inspectors were allowed to examine the steel. it was hauled off to a special site then all but enough to make the bow of one ship was saved, the rest sold to china.

edit on 20-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Interesting, but where is the full video?

I've sent your little teaser to one of my best friends who is a physicist at NIST.

I very much look forward to this conversation with him, seeing as he has met and currently works with some of the people part of the team that investigated 9/11.

If he will allow you to convey to us that conversation (or just the gist of it), then please do!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

He will.

Spoiler alert, it was muslim terrorists in airplanes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

He said that the more he read, "the more it became apparent that NIST had reached a predetermined conclusion by ignoring, dismissing, and denying the evidence.”

Peter ends his OP-ed by telling NIST to “blow the whistle on itself now” before awareness of the “disconnect between the NIST WTC reports and logical reasoning” grows exponentially.

Those are a couple of bold statements.
A predetermined conclusion by ignoring, dismissing and denying the evidence.

I think the logical reasoning is what many have espoused on these forums for years.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Peter first came to the attention of the Truth community when Europhysics News published his letter to the editor.

The "truth community"? Just calling yourself truth central, community or whatever you suffix truth onto, tells me they don't have the truth.

Now I'll go listen to his comments.

Edit: Oh...

Peter Michael Ketchum, an iPhone app developer from Wisconsin, has a masters degree in mathematics and worked as a mathematical data visualization programmer at NIST from 1997 to 2011. He had no involvement in the 9/11 investigation (or any other investigation), and has no background in structural engineering or physics.

My emphasis. He actually states that in his letter too. Read on...

metabunk

edit on 20-2-2017 by intrptr because: additional after edit

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks for your Incompetence Mr Ketcham, enjoy your big pension.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is the 13 minute video.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have as much faith in the WTC report as I did the Warren Commission......I'm too old for fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Another guy who wasn't involved has an opinion. Color me surprised.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Excellent thread!

I like Peter analogies, about 911 been a festering wound, that has gotten extremely infected and the only way to heal it is to clean out the infection by washing it out.

That is what NIST has to do, it needs to come clean about their report. It is now clear that our National security had their hand prints all over the NIST Report.

The question is, why?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well if NIST has nothing to hide, and if the "911 Commission Report" is full of nothing but facts, then they should have no problem at all with a new and independent investigation. Ordered by the President.

TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON 9/11 GATEKEEPER CNN
edit on 20-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

MSM getting real nervous everytime when asked about WTC7

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2017 21:26:14 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I wonder if people will still be excited about this if they find evidence that Bush or Cheney was behind it???

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What if all the conspiracies are true? Do you really want to start a war with Saudi-Arabia? Its just all hypothetical of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The short response from my friend at NIST is:

I don't think he worked on the investigation or the reports in any capacity. Nor is he a structural engineer or material scientist. This is like taking the janitor's opinion about the haunted mansion ride at Disney breaking down. I'll have to look into him more

That's all I've got for now. Will update when I hear more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join