It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AW thats Cute Obama gets his own TV show called Obama:The Price of Hope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
shadowandact.com... programming/

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born Muslim President raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided. How many major riots across the country again? (Think Baltimore/Ferguson) Then goes onto blame the Police. And gets a lot more help from race baiters like Sharpton comes to mind. But Jeff Sessions 1 or 2 things 30 years ago hahahah.

I take it you weren't an Obama supporter.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
shadowandact.com... programming/

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born Muslim President raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided. How many major riots across the country again? (Think Baltimore/Ferguson) Then goes onto blame the Police. And gets a lot more help from race baiters like Sharpton comes to mind. But Jeff Sessions 1 or 2 things 30 years ago hahahah.

I take it you weren't an Obama supporter.

No I was. I voted for him 2008 when i turned 18. I woke up when he just would flat out refuse to name the enemy. He thought he ended Bush's Global War on Terror but they never stopped fighting us,the west, or are allies.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Price of NOPE!

Change I couldn't BeLIEve in.

The Price of Chaaaaaange.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
You don't have to worry about the Big Bad Wolf anymore honey child.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
You don't have to worry about the Big Bad Wolf anymore honey child.

Those unelected Judges might disagree with you. They still letting the enemy in.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

My hope was to see Obama fading away in the rearview mirror of history but he isn't going anywhere. Obama has reverted to his Community Organizer tactics and he’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action whose sole agenda is disrupting and delegitimizing Trump's Presidency.

Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices in major cities around the U.S. I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Ayers and Jerimiah Wright aren't on the board of directors.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He's globalist scum, no different from the rest. He was ineffectual and easy to ignore. An absolute zilch.

The thing that always irked me about the guy was his false narrative that he "came from nowhere", the consummate "underdog".

Balderdash. He was born on third base and acts like he hit a triple. His mother had some serious ties globally. You don't just stumble your way to the presidency. He was pre-ordained. That's why the arrogance comes so naturally to him.

He's like Bush or Merkel or any of the other globalist pigs. Nothing special at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join