It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AW thats Cute Obama gets his own TV show called Obama:The Price of Hope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
shadowandact.com... programming/

As the country prepares for Donald Trump to be sworn in as the 45th U.S. president, both critics and supporters believe they’re saying farewell to one of the most memorable presidencies in the nation’s history. On Sunday, Jan. 15, just days before the inauguration, National Geographic commemorates President Obama’s legacy with a night of programming, including the two-hour documentary special “Obama: The Price of Hope,” premiering at 9/8c.

I don't know why my Dish TV Guide is saying this aired on 2-20-17?

The intimate portrait of the Obama administration, which had an indelible effect on the nation and world in light of the significant array of issues the President and his cadre of advisors faced between 2008 and 2016, the documentary will examine the Obama years with unique insider access to the president and his inner circle, including frank interviews with Obama himself. Beginning with his 2008 electoral victory, the energetic Obama made history as the first African American president and was determined to take on the challenges of governing an increasingly divided country.

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born Muslim President raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided. How many major riots across the country again? (Think Baltimore/Ferguson) Then goes onto blame the Police. And gets a lot more help from race baiters like Sharpton comes to mind. But Jeff Sessions 1 or 2 things 30 years ago hahahah.

In addition to candid interviews with Obama, filmmakers have multiple conversations with diverse political influencers and those in the President’s inner circle, who provide textural context on the intricate issues. Featured interviewees include the following:

· David Axelrod, Former Senior Advisor to the President

· Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State

· Bill Daley, Former White House Chief of Staff

· Mary Derosa, Former National Security Council Legal Advisor

· Dick Durbin, Former Senate Majority Whip

· Robert Gates, Former Defense Secretary

· Tim Geithner, Former Treasury Secretary

· Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to the President

· Jim Messina, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff

· Cecilia Munoz, Intergovernmental Affairs Director

· Leon Panetta, Former Director of the CIA

· Nancy Pelosi, Former Speaker of the House

· Tom Perriello, Former Member of the House of Representatives from Virginia’s 5th District

· Harry Reid, Former Senate Majority Leader

· Ben Rhodes, Deputy National Security Advisor

· Christy Romer, Former Chair of the Council of Economic Advisors

· Phil Schiliro, Former White House Director of Legislative Affairs

I guess Hillary has lots of time to do Interviews now that she is a 2 time loser.

“Obama: The Price of Hope” weaves in eight years of the President’s objectives, triumphs and struggles, while underscoring his passion to inspire a sense of hope against all odds.

And now there is no hope left according to Michelle.

The yearlong expedition culminates when President Obama reveals that he created the world’s largest marine preserve in the northwestern Hawaiian Islands and the first national marine monument in the Atlantic Ocean. To celebrate these historic achievements, National Geographic captured the first-ever footage of a U.S. president diving underwater.

In Obama's fantasy world Global Warming is more dangerous than terrorism or terrorists with Nukes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born Muslim President raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided.

Gee why don't you tell me how you really feel?

And he certainly is American, and certainly not a Muslim, come on, even the relatively insane members of the GOP agree to that.

How many major riots across the country again?

I fail to see how that was Obama's fault.

In any case, of course he was going to do some big special thing, Obama was the first POTUS to leverage social media and other online resources and media to get his message out there. It make sense that somebody would make a documentary about his administration.

It was after all, historic in a lot of senses.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A new op from the 4th branch of the government (the Media) - propaganda for all! Tune in for the next episode where Obama will tell us pure 100% facts and our viewers won't question a thing because Obama is their hero! *APPLAUSE

PS did you add the "Kenyan Muslim" reference as a joke? Just curious..

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Really? You defend Trumps fake news rhetoric in other threads and then trot our right wing fake news Bull# to attack Obama?

What a joke.
edit on 20/2/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I agree, one thing is for sure, he left this country in a bigger mess than any other of his predecessors did without even a formal declaration of war.

Specially on social issues, but the reality is that after he got everybody on the other side of the spectrum all over fighting the created racism and discrimination he actually didn't do a darn thing to help anybody but fuel the fire of anarchism and violence against authority.

He was soo good that right now you ask anybody what was his legacy and the only thing people can come out with is Obamacrap.

Funny.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
A new op from the 4th branch of the government (the Media) - propaganda for all! Tune in for the next episode where Obama will tell us pure 100% facts and our viewers won't question a thing because Obama is their hero! *APPLAUSE

And just like the Popular Vote you can't govern with the 4th branch hahaha.

PS did you add the "Kenyan Muslim" reference as a joke? Just curious..

Yes and No. Watch the Video of Michelle and listen closely to how she speaks. She doesn't say America as his home country but Kenya. That should tell you a lot. And then Obama flat out says "My Muslim faith" then the interviewer "Corrects" him.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I agree, one thing is for sure, he left this country in a bigger mess than any other of his predecessors did without even a formal declaration of war.

Specially on social issues, but the reality is that after he got everybody on the other side of the spectrum all over fighting the created racism and discrimination he actually didn't do a darn thing to help anybody but fuel the fire of anarchism and violence against authority.

He was soo good that right now you ask anybody what was his legacy and the only thing people can come out with is Obamacrap.

Funny.

I was going to say Fake News since he coined the term but Obamacrap is good to since Potus Trump and the Republicans are going to take a giant chit on it now.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Really? You defend Trumps fake news rhetoric in other threads and then trot our right wing fake news Bull# to attack Obama?

What a joke.

When Obama misspeaks it's not front page headlines. Trump misspeaks and its front page headlines fact checkers going crazy.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Bull.

The right were all over Obama when he was in office. You only have to look back as little as six months ago here on ATS to see that.

Have you been living under a rock?

edit on 20/2/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm actually watching this NatGeo doc on TV right now and I have to be honest.

It's not really that bad. They highlight all of the legitimate achievements in his legacy and they aren't digging themselves into a ditch with politicization.

I'm still not a fan of the man but, fair is fair.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born Muslim President raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided.

Gee why don't you tell me how you really feel?

And he certainly is American, and certainly not a Muslim, come on, even the relatively insane members of the GOP agree to that.

In any case, of course he was going to do some big special thing, Obama was the first POTUS to leverage social media and other online resources and media to get his message out there. It make sense that somebody would make a documentary about his administration.

It was after all, historic in a lot of senses.

~Tenth

And Trump is the 2nd to use SM to win.

I fail to see how that was Obama's fault.

The Commander in Chief is supposed to Support Law Enforcement. He did not. Then goes on and invite the attackers FAMILIES to the WH.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Bull.

The right were all over Obama when he was in office. You only have to look back as little as six months ago here on ATS to see that.

Have you been living under a rock?

And by "Right News" you mean Fox and Rush who own real estate in Obama's head?

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He wasn't born in Kenya and he isn't a Muslim. Even if he was, why does it matter?

Btw, our current president had his own show and he even starred in films, television, and specifically pro wrestling.

Oh and Obama divided the country? I swear it was the reckless killings by the police.

I'm not expecting much understanding. I'm sure you are one of the people that didn't mind that the police took Dylann Roof to Burger King after he'd just killed multiple innocent churchgoers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm actually watching this NatGeo doc on TV right now and I have to be honest.

It's not really that bad. They highlight all of the legitimate achievements in his legacy and they aren't digging themselves into a ditch with politicization.

I'm still not a fan of the man but, fair is fair.

Natgeo is pretty good at being fair and balanced. But seriously though to criticise Trump for having his own show then Obama goes on to get his own show is pretty hypocritical but then again Democrats are experts at hypocritism.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Bull. The right were all over Obama when he was in office. You only have to look back as little as six months ago here on ATS to see that. Have you been living under a rock?

And what did the right consist of again? When legitimate questions were raised what was the media response again? I refer to such gems as Fast & Furious. You get a prize if you can name the news network that actually touched that subject and I am pretty sure that you will not know that one. If you want to criticize the right for what they did, why not criticize the left for what they are doing? Quite a few problems the folks with the D next to their names created. Like the Nuclear option for instance.
Lets face it insiders from his administration talking about him is not exactly informative, it is really just spin. Just like how you would feel about a special about Trump. Why not have some of the people Obama crossed the aisle to get to support some of his idea's? Oh yea, that's right "elections have consequences"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But seriously though to criticise Trump for having his own show then Obama goes on to get his own show is pretty hypocritical but then again Democrats are experts at hypocritism.

Well sure, but as it has been pointed out already Obama's presidency is a part of history thus making this show totally inevitable.

I would be surprised if they weren't making shows about Obama. Which by the way, I'm not sure NatGeo was taking the current POTUS's sensational TV history into consideration when they made this documentary. The fact that it is only airing now in February tells me that it was in production last year and was completed before November 8th.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

But seriously though to criticise Trump for having his own show then Obama goes on to get his own show is pretty hypocritical but then again Democrats are experts at hypocritism.

Well sure, but as it has been pointed out already Obama's presidency is a part of history thus making this show totally inevitable.

I would be surprised if they weren't making shows about Obama. Which by the way, I'm not sure NatGeo was taking the current POTUS's sensational TV history into consideration when they made this documentary. The fact that it is only airing now in February tells me that it was in production last year and was completed before November 8th.

I don't get why NatGeo is hosting it though. Im surprised this type of show isnt airing on the History Channel. But then again the History Channel seems to be dead these days. Remember when the HC aired "The Presidents".

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Remember when the HC aired "The Presidents".

No.

But I remember when they aired Ancient Aliens.

What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't know why my Dish TV Guide is saying this aired on 2-20-17?

President's Day re-run?

Obama is the 1st Half Non American Kenyan Born

Nope

Muslim President

Nope

raised by his White Mother who left the country even more divided.

LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

Btw, our current president had his own show and he even starred in films, television, and specifically pro wrestling.

im not arguing that. Thats where he made his Money. Not as a Career Politician living off are taxes but as a Actor, and Successful Businessman turned Successful President.

He wasn't born in Kenya and he isn't a Muslim. Even if he was, why does it matter?

If he wasn't born in Kenya then why did Michelle say his "Home Country" in the video i posted wouldn't the correct useage be "Ancestral Home"? He took the Presidential Oath on the wrong Holy Book. That is a big deal because he was actively training the JV team.

Oh and Obama divided the country? I swear it was the reckless killings by the police.

It dont matter who started what. The President is supposed to support Law Enforcement no matter what and is not supposed to make comments on viral Police Cases before all the FACTS are known.

I'm not expecting much understanding. I'm sure you are one of the people that didn't mind that the police took Dylann Roof to Burger King after he'd just killed multiple innocent churchgoers.

In America you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And i stress how important that court of law is. No matter how Damning the situation is you're still innocent until proven otherwise. The Cops who arrested him had that discretion to take him there for a last meal.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join