It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA allows JFK passengers to walk through security checkpoint without being screened

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

You know, an after the fact thought was how did they know that gate would be unmanned. And there were 11 in all. Why so many. Were the ones who didn't set off the alarm the actual problem and did they catch them.

Could well have been a set up.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
Whenever I have had to go through the TSA lines, they were like Nazis, shouting at people that did anything remotely wrong.

I found that the ones working for the NY/NJ PA are the worst in the country. Miserable and surly.

They are followed closely by the ones in Philthadelphia.

Yes.
Philadelphia!
Horribly rude there.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yes.
Philadelphia!
Horribly rude there.

City of Brotherly Love my ass.

Last time I was there I drew a giant bulls eye for the meteor.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What happens to all the stuff they confiscate? Is it sold at auctions?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I haven't been watching the news today; and the first time I'm hearing about this is this thread.

So my wife was on the Jetblue flight to San Francisco from NY JFK this morning at 6:30.

This AM when my wife called me to tell me she had arrived safe she said they made the plain wait for disembarkation while they attend a "medical emergency".

Just spoke to her again now that I read this thread. She said the "Medical Emergency" involved three people. She said the "paramedics" boarded the plain announced the "medical emergency" and asked the three people to come with them.

Who the F just walks through a check point with out being checked? Don't get me wrong TSA is all kinds of Fed up. But what kinda low lifes just say "no one's here let me just go through like nothings wrong?

I'm just double glad that this wasn't the real deal or life could be very different tonight.

edit on 20-2-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Reading just the title, I would assume I was in normal America again, and not the post police state, look inside your butt hole, capital controlled, freedom abortion we have now.

Maybe they had a discount on GEDs that day?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Wow, thanks for your input. Medical emergency? Keep everyone calm, nothing going on here. Interesting to hear how they played it out. Medical emergency for 3 people who likely didn't seem sick. Now everyone worries...is it contagious?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: DanDanDat

Wow, thanks for your input. Medical emergency? Keep everyone calm, nothing going on here. Interesting to hear how they played it out. Medical emergency for 3 people who likely didn't seem sick. Now everyone worries...is it contagious?

My wife didn't think twice about it.

She was just happy the medical emergency didn't take long to resolve and she could get out of the plain quickly.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Studies have proven that TSA dont actually stop anything.

In all tests they conducted testers where able to smuggler weapons through.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

How very strange. This thread is a lesson in change management and in the NWO.

2 years or so when these nude scanners were being introduced every man and his dog were screaming from the rooftops about invasion of privacy, which they are, and being felt up by gropers etc. However, in this thread I definitely detect that the mood has changed to one of acceptance, even wanted or preferred.

It's changed to the point that some people feel uncomfortable about a dozen people going through to the plane without passing through security and without getting screened.

If this had occurred 2 years or so ago when every second thread on this site was about the invasion of privacy the nude scanners etc, on would have expected roars and rapturous applause at getting on to the plane without being scanned or groped.

This time people actually feel uncomfortable about it happening., Talk about people coming to love their torturer, far out.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Me either. I've never been physically searched.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The news wasn't held back. I saw it hours before it showed up here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Me either. I've never been physically searched.

It is not that uncommon to get patted down even with Pre-Check.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Meanwhile I hid my lighter wrapped in tissue in a little zippered pocket inside my purse and the MFs found that. I had to go buy a new one as soon as I landed in JFK. They took it in Dallas.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

What do looks have to do with it? You're not IQ testing them at the gate are you?
Is there a look that is smarter than another look. Like I heard blonds are dumb . Like that?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

So much for keeping America safe, eh? I wonder how it is that the TSA people just happened to leave the area open and unguarded, while a crowd that set of metal detectors three times waltzes through? Seems very convenient.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They were able to identify all of them from video and did screen them at their destination.
We got lucky that nothing happened.
Keys earnings watches all set off metal detectors.

Uh huh.......and they couldn't possibly have stashed guns on the plane, for someone else to collect later.....

Right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lucky about what?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

As a result of so many "glitches" in the TSA screening process, the personal "PAT DOWN" is about to become more rigorous.

Excerpt from: www.foxnews.com...
""Passengers at U.S. airports chosen for physical pat-downs will reportedly face a more "comprehensive" screening after a 2015 audit that apparently showed some safety vulnerability.

Bloomberg reported that airport employees have already been notified at some locations that they need to employ a “more rigorous” and “thorough” screening. The screenings will reportedly include “more intimate contact” than before. The new measure also applies to airline pilots and flight attendants.

The Transportation Security Administration told the news agency that airport security workers used to have five search options when conducting a pat-down. But the change in in response to--at least partly-- the result of a 2015 audit. Apparently investigators found that small handguns and other weapons that went undetected.

Last month, as many as 11 people reportedly walked through an open and unattended checkpoint at New York’s JFK Airport.""

They start this right before the busy Spring travel season begins. How many terrorists have been intercepted by these TSA screeners?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here in Canada, I've boarded a plane with my lighter on me, just put it in the little item box while going through security and they handed it right back and on my way I went. I was also able to bring another two lighters in my carry on. They were more interested in my Xbox controller than the lighters or Xbox console.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join