It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA allows JFK passengers to walk through security checkpoint without being screened

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

95% failure rate? 95% of people are getting on planes with illegal stuff ? because I couldn't even bring a lighter in my purse when I smoked.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

They look in your bag if you go into an a amusement park these days. I don't bring a bag they have nothing to search.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

What?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SolAquarius

TSA is WORTHLESS!!

It's not worthless to those who have a long term agenda of dismantling the bill of rights and getting people conditioned to having their privacy invaded all in the name of protecting us from the vague threat of terrorism.

Just like the war on drugs has been used to tread on the constitution and privacy so has the war on terrorism been used in much the same way.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The TSA hasn't caught a single terrorist since their formation, not a single one...it's all just window dressing!

Kind of the point i would have thought , they are not going to try if it is going to fail. How many planes have been deliberately flown into buildings lately .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea I read that too. What was the point by then. The plane landed so obviously there intent wasn't to dastardly.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is shocking to me cuz i was just tgrough jfk to dca friday before last and noted the tsa were genuine pr!cks -- in terminal B at least. I mean they went so far as to make me un-tuck my undershirt that was pretty much all that was holding up my pants without a belt, but then fussed with me cuz my pant legs were crumpled at the floor and then made me hike up my socks while i was fixing my pants for them. Never been hassled so much.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Give a little government toolbag some power and rest assured, they will utilize it.

Now be on your way citizen.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was a nice guy and went through the manned Pre-Check lane.

Call it my twisted curiosity but does that involve getting touched up by an old, ugly guy with huge moobs and blue rubber gloves?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Call it my twisted curiosity but does that involve getting touched up by an old, ugly guy with huge moobs and blue rubber gloves?

Hell no, and I don't even have to take my designer loafers off and walk on that skuzzy floor.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MisterSpock

95% failure rate? 95% of people are getting on planes with illegal stuff ? because I couldn't even bring a lighter in my purse when I smoked.

I don't think you understand.
95% failure rate does not mean 95% of people are getting on planes with "illegal stuff".

It means that when TSA was tested, 95% of people with "illegal stuff" went through with their "illegal stuff" undetected. If you need further clarification, please let me know.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Every time I fly, I set off the security alarms! I still don't know what does it? I have to go to the side and remove things as they run that baton around me. Sigh, it is so embarrassing as others look at me suspiciously. I have a titanium plate and screws in my neck, but they say that would not register. They eventually just shake their heads and send me on my way.

On a personal point, I am relieved that is all they do. On the other side, I am surprised that they just let me board without knowing what sets off their alarms. One of those, happy and scared dualities that leaves me wondering what if?, throughout my whole flight.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Has anyone ever looked at the type of people they hire for TSA?? For the first line of defense to get in and out of this country, we aren't using are sharpest of folks at these checkpoints... lol

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Certain Hearing Aids set off metal detectors and EMP detectors. It's probably easier to bring a pressure-cooker on a flight with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: liveandlearn

Has anyone ever looked at the type of people they hire for TSA?? For the first line of defense to get in and out of this country, we aren't using are sharpest of folks at these checkpoints... lol

AT Ohare, they like to do full body x-rays and grab puzzies.
dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
TSA is stupid, even though the airline may be part of the Gov, they need to respectfully show their multi-pass or licenses. When US gets bombed by terrorists who hijacked airlines again. TSA will be all to blame for this #. Why else did we have 9/11 from start. TSA is asking for another 9/11 attack and eventually being disbanded for another security group.

If your working for TSA and being threaten by the gov for not checking all planes, by all means boycott what the gov does. Even the CIA will be at fault since 9/11. Civilians > Gov. Heck TSA can even have the choice to ask Militia men for help or people within military to stop boycotting by releasing video to public. Once the truth comes out they have to give up. I don't even care if it is the Prince of Saudi Arabia. For all you know you can have someone disguise even as a military general on plane coming over with bomb devices on government planes.

edit on 20-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The TSA and the idea that US citizens, traveling from inside the US to another point inside the US have to be put through the wringer is one of my hot buttons. I find it far more dangerous than the possibility of Terrorism.

I can see those coming from other parts of the world being put through that, but citizens traveling inside the US!

There is not a doubt in my mind it's all for show, to give a false sense of security while indoctrinating us to give up our personal freedoms to protect us against non-existent threats. Anything beyond walking through a scanner is utter nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lol. Never had anyone grab my kitty cat or breasts at O'Hare. Hmmm...now, I am wondering if I should be relieved or insulted!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have come to believe they hold back news from locals so they can play it as a big story on national alphabet networks. Or maybe just until it has been resolved.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Lol. Never had anyone grab my kitty cat or breasts at O'Hare. Hmmm...now, I am wondering if I should be relieved or insulted!

It depends. I won't go into details, but there's one AC-DC Transgender agent with a prosthetic hand who consistently earns customer satisfaction awards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join