It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on the Trump Ladies Prove Left's Idiocy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Now CNN is leftist? Dude, you've got no idea what the hell you are talking about lol

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The interview was in 2001. It was in 2016 that Trump said "You've gotta see this guy!" "UH, I don't remember...."

He had met Serge Kovaleski since, and knew he was disabled, and mimicked him and mocked his disability, rather than admit he was mistaken and that 1000s of Muslims weren't celebrating on 911, when the Twin Towers went down.

edit on 20-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
a reply to: UnBreakable

Now CNN is leftist? Dude, you've got no idea what the hell you are talking about lol

Lol wtf are you joking? CNN is way leftist now if you said fox news i would understand.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why should we TAX PAYERS support the NON TAX PAYING MILLIONAIRS???? Also Donalds wall is the dumbest WASTE of OUR MONEY(MEXICO AINT PAYING FOR IT) in taxpayer history.....The drugs and illegals GO UNDER THE WALL NOW...NOT OVER IT>..Wake up Trumptards.....The man has the lowest approval rating in US history for the same time in office...Seems to me only the die hards are sticking by his side....60% of US citizens DISAPROVE of what he has been doing....Which means only 40% of people are still Trumptarded.

His Children are no different than him...born with silver spoons, and have auras of entitlement!!!

Actually some of us have the intelligence to realize the so called PRESS are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the oligarchs. One day You might wake up and realize the truth but from Your comment I'm seriously doubtful.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think you and I have a different idea of how the word "persecuted" should be used. The Jews and Roma were persecuted. Not these gals.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

originally posted by: kurthall

Why should we TAX PAYERS support the NON TAX PAYING MILLIONAIRS???? Also Donalds wall is the dumbest WASTE of OUR MONEY(MEXICO AINT PAYING FOR IT) in taxpayer history.....The drugs and illegals GO UNDER THE WALL NOW...NOT OVER IT>..Wake up Trumptards.....The man has the lowest approval rating in US history for the same time in office...Seems to me only the die hards are sticking by his side....60% of US citizens DISAPROVE of what he has been doing....Which means only 40% of people are still Trumptarded.

His Children are no different than him...born with silver spoons, and have auras of entitlement!!!

Actually some of us have the intelligence to realize the so called PRESS are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the oligarchs. One day You might wake up and realize the truth but from Your comment I'm seriously doubtful.
Way to ignore every point he made. For this set of mental gymnastics I give you an 8.4

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

He had met Serge Kovaleski since, and knew he was disabled, and mimicked him and mocked his disability, rather than admit he was mistaken and that 1000s of Muslims weren't celebrating on 911, when the Twin Towers went down.

Trump had met Serge in 2001, this is correct.

Trump knew he was disabled, remains unproven.

Serge's condition didn't form/become diagnosed until 2015, according to one of those lie factories he worked for either CBS or TNYT.

So again, Trump was referring to a recent interview Serge did with CBS about when he interviewed Trump in 2001 about 9/11. In this interview Serge was filmed waste up, no hands shown, just his face and neck. Before this interview there were no photos of his contorted hand, there was no public information available regarding his condition, and you have the media filming him from the waste up in order not to humiliate him.

So again, Trump could not have known this man was disabled.

Did Trump mock him? Absolutely

Was this man disabled? Yes

Did Trump mock him for being disabled? No.

Just get your facts straight if you are going to criticize him, is all I ask.

edit on 2/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

OK, lets say, best case scenario...Trump did not know this man was disabled.

So his mocking technique includes thumping his hand on his chest as if to look slow or retarded.

This is who we have as our president ladies and gentleman...a man whose mocking technique is to appear as a retard...I remember doing that in grade school and I quickly felt bad about it afterwards.

I dont know what is worse...that, or that he actually knowingly once mocked a disabled person.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What veracity said! ^^

It looks as though Trump's standard modus operandum is to go into his "act like a 4th grader imitating a retard" act to mock his perceived opponents! All to cover up his own lies!

Classy!

ETA: (But, I don't believe for one minute that Trump wasn't aware of the reporter's condition when he said "You gotta SEE this guy!" "UH.....I don't remember!". That's not talking about a person that wrote something 15 years ago. That's talking about sometone's recent comment on Trump's assertion, that 1000s of Arabs were celebrating in the streets and on roof tops, during 911.)

edit on 21-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I dont know what is worse...that, or that he actually knowingly once mocked a disabled person.

What's worse is the fact that so called reporters in the MSM in collusion with the DNC actually used this reporters disability for their own political game.

The fact that you are not outraged by that speaks volumes of just how much you're paying attention.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No its true the world is laughing at you. That slightly nervous thank # its not us laugh.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

idiocracy technique #4...take a knowingly horrible moment involving their cheeto messiah and try to twist it around to place blame on the other team.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Yeah? Racism is free speech too. Defend that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: MrSensible

Yeah? Racism is free speech too. Defend that.

Actually, acting on it is not

You can be as mean and ugly in your own home, but you are not allowed to speak or take action in public.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

idiocracy technique #4...take a knowingly horrible moment involving their cheeto messiah and try to twist it around to place blame on the other team.

Base your arguments on facts and be familiar with these facts enough to be willing to cite them when necessary.

Debate #101

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Base your arguments on facts and be familiar with these facts enough to be willing to cite them when necessary.

Debate #101

I am making these up, but unfortunately the behavior is consistent in my findings.

I really should keep a running list of these.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join