It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on the Trump Ladies Prove Left's Idiocy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah I hate when my own eyes and ears LIE TO ME !

"Believe in half of what you see and nothing that you hear." - Mark Twain

Can you prove that Trump was mocking him because he was disabled?

Can you prove that Trump even knew he was disabled?

Do you know what TV interview Trump was referring to when speaking about the disabled reporter?

Did you know that the reporter was not filmed from the waste down?

Did you know that CBS, TNYT, WaPo, CNN synchronistically circulated photos of this reporters contorted hand which up until after the claim was made that Donald Trump attacked him because of his disability, was not itself even publicly known?

Do you realize that the tactics used by the media to perpetuate this lie actually directly aligns and directly contradicts SJW ideology at the same time?

Stop being foolish, there are plenty of real things that Trump has said and done to be upset about.

I eagerly anticipate your response, with evidence. Mine is in my post above. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

oh well all those youtube vids must be true.
must be all fake news
very fake news

i stand corrected. the orange fuhrer is the epitome of what a gentleman should act like. he is a class act all the time.

jesus christ

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i stand corrected. the orange fuhrer is the epitome of what a gentleman should act like. he is a class act all the time.

More ad hominem, no substance.

Got a disagreement? Articulate your point, with evidence, do not deflect.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You know, everyone wants to debate whether or not "Trump made fun of the disabled guy" (mimicked him). Who cares if he mimicked the disabled guy? Is it really the end of the freaking world, that he makes fun of anyone he wants to regardless of whether or not they're disabled?

This planet has become such a joke.
edit on 20-2-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

The point is that Trump couldn't have even known the reporter disabled, for his condition was only diagnosed within the past year and a half and the specific interview that Trump was referring to didn't even show anything below the reporter's chest, let alone his hands.

Gee, why would they not show that reporter from the waste down? Because he is disabled.

So if the MSM is politely censoring reality in order not to humiliate somebody, how can Trump or anybody that hasn't actually been in this reporter's physical presence know that he is disabled? Hmm?

But when the MSM saw an opportunity to use this reporter's own disability as a premise of a grossly false news narrative, they wasted no time making sure that the entire world saw this man's contorted hand.

It's hypocritical, and it's disgusting. And I'm waiting for someone to come in here with their evidence that proves that Trump made fun of this man for being disabled.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

oh well all those youtube vids must be true.
must be all fake news
very fake news

jesus christ

Hey Hillary cited a Youtube video as evident of why those terrorists targeted the embassy and that turned out to be fake news.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

You know, everyone wants to debate whether or not "Trump made fun of the disabled guy" (mimicked him). Who cares if he mimicked the disabled guy? Is it really the end of the freaking world, that he makes fun of anyone he wants to regardless of whether or not they're disabled?

This planet has become such a joke.

As POTUS, NO IT IS NOT OKAY TO IMATATE A DISABLED PERSON!!!! Its not the end of the world no, but it sure as hell is another reason I have no respect for the man. NONE OF THE PAST POTUS would have done tha

This is why the WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This is why the WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US!!!!

This is exactly why Trump says the MSM is the enemy of the American people.

Where is your proof? Please, somebody come in here with proof if you are going to keep perpetuating that lie.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Isn't the president supposed to have some form of class? I know we live in an era where being an asshole is praised but it's never okay to mock a disabled person.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

I know we live in an era where being an asshole is praised but it's never okay to mock a disabled person.

Well then I guess it's a good thing that in reality Trump wasn't mocking this man because he was disabled, rather because he was a DNC stooge, who allowed himself to be used by HRC's campaign in a false attack on the newly and freely elected President Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Its economic terrorism really.

But yea they would love his girls if they were militant father hating dikes ect, ect

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Ivanka Trump dropped by Nordstrom - Free Market
Tiffany Trump Shunned at fashion show - Free Speech
Melania Trump attacked for reciting Lord's Prayer - Free Speech

Honestly, it just kind of sounds like you're #Triggered. People will criticize anything and everything at all times. You just have to get over it. The Nordstrom thing was just an example of a privately owned business making a business decision in a Free Market.

Either outlaw free speech, or stop being #Triggered by people's right to express themselves in whatever stupid way they see fit.

Agreed. It's free speech and I'm all for it. It also points out some flagrant hypocrisy from the left. Chelsea Handler makes fun of Melania's accent, yet she rails against Trump's racism. So all the other immigrants Handler supports don't have accents?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Chelsea Handler is not a leftist. Liberals are not leftists.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

Chelsea Handler is not a leftist. Liberals are not leftists.

You're right. She's far-left.

Far-Left Chelsea Handler Attacks Melania Trump… For Being an Immigrant?

louderwithcrowder.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So mocking someone for being disabled - Wrong
Mocking someone disabled for being a Democrat - Right

Gotcha.
edit on 20-2-2017 by numb3rs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You just posted a link to a conservative website. Really?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

People were not buying the Trump brand and the store dumped it. Trump may be POTUS, but more and more people who voted for him regret it...including 2 of MY CLOSEST FRIENDS>

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

You just posted a link to a conservative website. Really?

Sorry. I couldn't find a source on your favorite leftist propaganda machine CNN, but here's something from the NY Daily News (they're a known liberal rag).

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yeah I hate when my own eyes and ears LIE TO ME !

"Believe in half of what you see and nothing that you hear." - Mark Twain

Can you prove that Trump was mocking him because he was disabled?

Can you prove that Trump even knew he was disabled?

Do you know what TV interview Trump was referring to when speaking about the disabled reporter?

Did you know that the reporter was not filmed from the waste down?

Did you know that CBS, TNYT, WaPo, CNN synchronistically circulated photos of this reporters contorted hand which up until after the claim was made that Donald Trump attacked him because of his disability, was not itself even publicly known?

Do you realize that the tactics used by the media to perpetuate this lie actually directly aligns and directly contradicts SJW ideology at the same time?

Stop being foolish, there are plenty of real things that Trump has said and done to be upset about.

I eagerly anticipate your response, with evidence. Mine is in my post above. Cheers.

Did you know that everything you just posted:

A: Confirmed the reporter was handicapped
B: Confirmed Trump mocked said reporter. (whether he knew of the handicap or not)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lol if someone on the right called obamas "children" autistic the left would have lost their minds. Kids are off limits period! Once they are full grown its ok but some caution before attacking them because they might just be trying to be good children to their father. The wife might just be supportive of her husband.

I honestly dont understand the outrage of the left and how they attack their opponents but it will snowball onto them once its their turn and the whole eye for an eye thing will start again. With both sides accomplishing nothing! Which isnt good for anyone

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join