It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on the Trump Ladies Prove Left's Idiocy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The bigotry of the left and the media is disgusting. It's not enough to attack the President, they have to go after his wife and children as well.

They have started the #grabyourwallets campaign and boycotted Trump products and companies. Going after Trump's businesses is one thing but attacking Ivanka's businesses should be out of bounds.

Insulting the first lady of the United States by calling her a whore, a hostage, attacking her intelligence and her accent is unpatriotic.
She didn't ask for this responsibility but she's doing the best she can to support her husband and fulfill her duties as first lady.

Shunning Tiffany Trump and bullying her at New York Fashion week shows the bigotry and pettiness of the left and the biased media. She is just trying to live her life.

Some of you will say -Boo hoo, first world problems - or poor little rich girls. Sure they're rich and spoiled, but should they be persecuted because of who their husband or father is. Ivanka Trump deserves to run her businesses and make money. She is not an elected official. Melania deserves the respect due to her position. Not be called a whore or an idiot.

I realize that Michelle Obama was subject to racist comments and nasty insults during her term, and it wasn't fair to her either. At least they are
leaving Barron Trump alone for the most part.
Bigotry:
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
Idiocy:utterly senseless or foolish behavior; a stupid or foolish act, statement, etc.:

Ivanka Trump dropped by Nordstrom

Tiffany Trump Shunned at fashion show

Melania Trump attacked for reciting Lord's Prayer

(previous thread closed/reposted in Mud-Pit)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

do you not understand that people, whole companies, whole corporations do not support what the Trump family stands for?

Breaking up families with deportation, building a wall that even if built successfully within 8 years, will be a waste of taxpayer dollars bc not all presidents will upkeep it, stoping muslims at airports, bigotry, racism, facism...if they can stand up to it in a "bigly" way...why not?

Sorry if you are FOR all of these things, that means you do not understand anything I write and for that...I am very very sorry and hope the best for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As you pointed out, Michelle Obama was subjected to much vitriol. IIRC so was whichever daughter it was that got filmed twerking and smoking.

Yet another case of righties complaining about somebody doing the same thing they did a year or two ago.

This # never gets old.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I extremely disliked Obama, but I didn't hate him. And I've never said a bad thing about Michelle because she is more a victim of her husband's career than a political mouthpiece for a political party.

I say this about Michelle now, but if she decides to follow in the footsteps of Hillary and tries to run for office on the basis of her husband's legacy then I will be criticizing her very very strongly.

The point is, you don't attack a person's wife or partner or whatever simply because their spouse is POTUS and you disagree with their policy. Unless you're on 4chan.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ivanka Trump dropped by Nordstrom - Free Market
Tiffany Trump Shunned at fashion show - Free Speech
Melania Trump attacked for reciting Lord's Prayer - Free Speech

Honestly, it just kind of sounds like you're #Triggered. People will criticize anything and everything at all times. You just have to get over it. The Nordstrom thing was just an example of a privately owned business making a business decision in a Free Market.

Either outlaw free speech, or stop being #Triggered by people's right to express themselves in whatever stupid way they see fit.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

These are not attacks, lofl

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Ivanka Trump dropped by Nordstrom - Free Market
Tiffany Trump Shunned at fashion show - Free Speech
Melania Trump attacked for reciting Lord's Prayer - Free Speech

I care not about the business practices of a psuedo luxury brand in regards to political ideology (unless they're actively funding political movements but that's a different story).

Macy's dropped Trump way early on and now they're tanking, source.

But you are right to point out that these decisions were made in a free market with free speech, and that is important.

edit on 2/20/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

lofl, are you trying to say that Ivanka Trump is responsible for keeping Macy's up and running.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Macy's was already in a sales decline when they dropped Trump's line, so I wouldn't be so quick to call draw a correlation between the two.

And Macy's is still carrying Ivanka's line, just not Donald's. As of right now, anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey I'm not knocking Macy's, I still shop there.

But these are some of the repercussions of decisions made in a free market with free speech.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
As you pointed out, Michelle Obama was subjected to much vitriol. IIRC so was whichever daughter it was that got filmed twerking and smoking.

Yet another case of righties complaining about somebody doing the same thing they did a year or two ago.

This # never gets old.

yup.
michelle got dogged all the time
now it is a no no when it is trumps people though

op, how do you feel about trump mocking and making fun of the handicapped?
let me guess. totally fine right

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If that's what constitutes an attack.... then lol.

Isn't it conservatives who always talk about how many people are hypersensitive babies who whine/cry about and detest the PC culture?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I feel like you must not be very well informed to be espousing a blatant lie perpetrated by the media in collusion with the Clinton campaign.

Source

Wake up already.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

22 times Michelle Obama endured rude, racist, sexist or plain ridiculous attacks

Both sides suck.

If you don't have anything nice to say. Keep it to yourself.

That's what I think.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

To quote another poster:

YouTube?

Lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why should we TAX PAYERS support the NON TAX PAYING MILLIONAIRS???? Also Donalds wall is the dumbest WASTE of OUR MONEY(MEXICO AINT PAYING FOR IT) in taxpayer history.....The drugs and illegals GO UNDER THE WALL NOW...NOT OVER IT>..Wake up Trumptards.....The man has the lowest approval rating in US history for the same time in office...Seems to me only the die hards are sticking by his side....60% of US citizens DISAPROVE of what he has been doing....Which means only 40% of people are still Trumptarded.

His Children are no different than him...born with silver spoons, and have auras of entitlement!!!

edit on 20-2-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Didn't we have the same exact thread two days ago?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah I hate when my own eyes and ears LIE TO ME !

We all saw him make fun of the disabled guy. Can your spin. It won't fly.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Shamrock6

This # never gets old.

yup.
michelle got dogged all the time
now it is a no no when it is trumps people though

But.. but.. you call Trump " handicapped" but in different words... then you mock him and make fun of him.. my guess is you've had your share of putting the handicapped down , and I'm not talking about President Trump.

Joy on The View does same thing. Ridicules Trump for making fun of handicap guy once..( if he indeed did so ).. then repeatedly makes fun of bipolar people which Hollywood is full of 🙄
edit on 20-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am getting tired of the Trump Kool-aid pack being all whiny and screaming "UNFAIR"!!!

BS, in the past those who have attached themselves to political campaigns have both profited and suffered from it. Actors have been boycotted athletes have suffered or profited depending on the case. I do agree that it is uncouth to attack the first lady, but get real. The nation is more divided than it ever has been in my lifetime and she is bound to face the same things the previous first lady did. It is on Trump to improve the situation and he is doing a horrible job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join