It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO sightings in Iran and Kuwait

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
SecureTeam got 50,000 hits in the first day...

www.youtube.com...

I'm going to make popcorn.

Entirely by coincidence, I just finished this draft report on space rocket fuel dumps over the past fifty years

satobs.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Of course being Jim Oberg you know this will go straight to the hoax bin due to the source
However
There are quite a few reports of this so maybe for once its actually true

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Of course being Jim Oberg you know this will go straight to the hoax bin due to the source
However
There are quite a few reports of this so maybe for once its actually true

It may be true they all saw something, but that something could be a rocket plume, or as Jim insinuated, a rocket fuel dump.

...But yeah -- I was about to say (before Phyllida posted) that Jim, "you gots to know" that this will end up in the hoax bin, considering the source.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe our spy satellites tracked a fuel dump
in Tehran Iran in 1976 as well ?
www.mufon.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

If it was taken yesterday maybe its Falcon.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

So that's ATS method of "debunking" now? If it is posted on such and such site it "MUST" be "fake." No wonder so many here say "everything," has been "debunked" Knew I smelt # somewhere.
edit on 20-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

So that's ATS method of "debunking" now? If it is posted on such and such site it "MUST" be "fake." No wonder so many here say "everything," has been "debunked" Knew I smelt # somewhere.

Lol this wasn't very thorough was it. Just bam, hoax bin.. Very well could be, but I would like to see sources/links before a thread is labeled that.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

SecureTeam is unacceptable here as known HOAX site....re-source and it would be better from another.
Best...MS

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I wasn't using the video's "Secure Team" provenance to debunk it.

I simply stated the fact (a 100% true fact, by the way) that a story or video of which "Secure Team 10" is the primary source for that story or video will be put in the Hoax Bin according to ATS rules.

The fact that this is a Secure Team 10 video had no part in my assertion that the video might be of a rocket fuel dump or rocket plume...

...That assertion (or debunking, as you put it) came from the OP's paper about fuel dumps; the images in that paper look similar to the images in the video. And I never claimed that it definitely was a fuel dump by a rocket or a rocket plume, but it is a potential explanation that's worthy of further exploration and discussion.

edit on 2017-2-20 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
شیء ناشناس پرنده شبیه بشقاب پرنده، در چندین شهر ایران دیده شد;
translates to; Unidentified flying object like a UFO, was seen in several Iranian cities.
Published on Feb 19, 2017

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Holy crap did Jim just get hoax binned? I'm speechless!!

Well if Jim says it's fuel dumps then it's fuel dumps.
edit on 2/20/2017 by Kukri because: added double exclamation marks for emphasis

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Well if Jim says it's fuel dumps then it's fuel dumps.

I don't know about that. It isn't wise to believe something someone tells you just because they said so.

However, give Jim's draft paper on rocket fuel dumps a read and use that as a starting point to look into other sources, and then find and verify facts for yourself, and then come to a conclusion as to whether or not the videos from Iran and Kuwait could (just "could") be a rocket fuel dump.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Funny i was watching the 2006 movie Miami vice yesterday and it had a sequence where Crockett stay in front of a panorama window talking when 2 similar light appears and the camera zooms in on his face,,,looking like a questionmark.
Not sure but i vaguely remember it was mentioned 10 year ago.
IMO. Don't bother to watch the movie, i turned it off.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm pretty confident in Jim's opinion. I've followed him here since I was creepin' around in 2012 and I've read almost everything if not everything he's posted. If he doesn't know what something is he's upfront about it.

Admittedly I didn't and can't watch the vids due to my crappy connection speed so there may be something in there that's 'WOW" but I haven't seen anybody here point that out sooooo!! Yeah, Jim's probably got his ducks in a row on this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I'm pretty confident in Jim's opinion, too. However, I usually do not take people's word on a subject, even if I know nothing about that subject.

Instead, I make it a point to learn something about the subject so I can use that knowledge to THEN feel good (or not) that the person making the claim has some idea what they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, technically, it was a UFO by the definition, until it was identified. You can give them that and actually less conjecture than he normally gets involved with. Good Job.
edit on 20-2-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I wasn't using the video's "Secure Team" provenance to debunk it.

I simply stated the fact (a 100% true fact, by the way) that a story or video of which "Secure Team 10" is the primary source for that story or video will be put in the Hoax Bin according to ATS rules.
"will be put in the Hoax Bin according to ATS rules. "
Kind of my point. So, ATS has a list of sites that are automatically considered "Hoaxers"? Hmmmmm... Like I said, no wonder why so many around here claim "everything" that's not political has been "debunked."
I don't know what happened to this site in my absence, but it's not remotely reminiscent of the site it was when I used to frequent it. Lot of changes and not all of them have been positive.
Oh, well...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Find a source for this video that is not Secure Team 10 and then make a thread about it. That probably would NOT be hoax binned.

The video itself is interesting and worthy of discussion, even though one good explanation for the phenomenon is that it is a rocket plume and/or rocket fuel dump.

edit on 2017-2-21 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
spaceflight101.com...

So it wasn't a random fuel dump, it was a planned deorbit thruster firing....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Iran is about to give the world, and especially the west, a new view of a sovereign democracy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join