It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will U.S. Navy's "Freedom Of Navigation Operations" In China Sea Spark War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The US usually doesn't intercept them on those flights. Protection of a host nation airspace is their responsibility. The US will only launch aircraft at their request. It doesn't have anything to do with dealing with internal problems.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The problem with South China Sea is a combination against China, Piracy(Smuggling), and false flag to start WW3 based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

China is tackling both piracy, and every country playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. Criminals don't want to be executed, so they rather be in jails in US.
US not so much. Too much alliances and the alliances have no clue what they want. This is why Chinese and US relationship is turning sour today after Cold War against USSR. Especially the fact that the Nazi's still live today trying to cause WW3 among both US vs China or US vs Russia. Maybe the British might be part of it.

This is why ME is such a mess after US invasion(one side openly evil, the other secretly evil). US is a giant mess since Cold War. I mean all the gangs and internal corruption is just mad proof US is being used as either safe haven and attempting to drag other countries into war.

US is no longer a neutral country before WW2, so beware when SHTF. Old factions live, new faction rises, divide ad conquer still happening. MK Ultra and other brainwashing system is still happening within such as mad scientists. US has been using ban and gene weapons that should not be built in mass production first place. Hows it going helping other countries build their empire who are actually not friendly to you?

China is basically one of the major scapegoats in today's history. A massive invasion against her will turn everything into sh!!!t.
edit on 20-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, you're right as always Zaph. Damn it's just this chest puffing, button pushing aggression gets frustrating and tiresome regardless of who's doing it.

I started writing a diatribe but it would be off topic so I've deleted my ramblings regarding Geopolitics and the pointlessness of it all.

P.S.
Thanks for the common sense reply and bringing me back to the cold hard reality we live in.

Stay safe my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The usual routine, we sail bye, China declares it a provocation, the world goes on.

The Vinson was there in '15 I think and another carrier was there in '16.

We are china's biggest customer and they own our mortgage, there will be no war over waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join