It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Back to your OP ...

So, what we have is ...

1. Mr. Trump HIMSELF stated that his comment in his speech regarded a show on Fox on Friday night.

and

2. The most modest internet research will inform you that this area of Stockholm has been the focus of riots and civil unrest for years stretching all the way back to 1975.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gryphon66

twitter.com...

Yes, that's what Mr. Trump said about the statement in his speech ...

... we've already covered that.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good then we are on the same page.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Good then we are on the same page.

So, you've realized that the current riots in Sweden have nothing to do with Mr. Trump's comment this weekend, and that this area of Stockholm has been plagued with riots and unrest for years?

Excellent. Progress made.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Of course Trump has nothing to do with the riots.

He just spoke out on the situation in Sweden. The media is ignoring this, wonder why?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Of course Trump has nothing to do with the riots.

He just spoke out on the situation in Sweden. The media is ignoring this, wonder why?

He spoke out on a show he saw on Fox. HIs own words.

The media is not ignoring anything. Riots in this area of Stockholm are not uncommon.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The migrants that are rioting are new.

And the media is ignoring this-I have yet to see stories about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The migrants that are rioting are new.

And the media is ignoring this-I have yet to see stories about it.

Incorrect on both counts.

I'm not going to retype it for you: ATS Thread
edit on 20-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

2011 oh, that is ancient.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

2011 oh, that is ancient.

Right, as are 2013, 2014, and 2016.

Now you're just looking silly.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't mind looking silly.

I can't recall police warning women about rape, asking for more police officers and having 3 officers resign daily.

But I'm silly so who knows.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
isn't this a conspiracy site ?

isn't this a little too convenient?

Perhaps Mr. Trump was lying when he said on Twitter that his comment regarded a show on Fox?

Here, I'll foretell the future myself: prepare for explanations of Mr. Trump's infallibility.

No he wasn't lying. Was referring to a Tucker Carlson's show the previous night. And again the media that hates him attacked right away accusing him for saying terrorist attack when he never said that. He just said look what is happening to Sweden and what happened to Sweden last night. The reference was clear to Tucker's report on the immigration problem and the unrest in several cities in Sweden, mainly Malmo and Stockholm. What do you know, two days after finally some of the press is reporting the same. So who's lying and is fake?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

He did not say "terrorist attack" verbatim, in his speech this weekend no.

Here's what he said ..

“You look at what’s happening ... We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible."

What is his topic? Keeping America safe. From what? Terrorist attacks (Germany, December 19th Berlin).

"You look at what's happening LAST NIGHT in Sweden."

The Friday show on Fox didn't happen in Sweden, which is what his sentence reasonably says.

So, yes, much ado was made about nothing ... Mr. Trump is not always the most logical speaker. I will grant you that.

Is it a "media attack" on Trump?

Nah.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Added Germany note

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

So you agree that 2 times his staff made up attacks that never happened?

And what "happened last night Sweden" then that Trump was referring to? The crimes have been ongoing. I seriously doubt any were suddenly serious enough for Trump to point out as having happened last night.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The issue is not that Trump commented on the influx of refugees in European nations from predominantly Muslim countries. The issue is that he cited an incident that happened in a specific place (Sweden) and at a specific time (Friday night) that by all accounts in Sweden did not occur. He framed the Swedish "incident" amongst several places (Germany, Brussels, Nice and Paris) that terror attacks have occurred in recently. It can be inferred in the context of the other locations, he meant an attack happened in Sweden on Friday night.

Proving Sweden is having immigration problems doesn't disprove Trump at the very least misspoke.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
The issue is not that Trump commented on the influx of refugees in European nations from predominantly Muslim countries. The issue is that he cited an incident that happened in a specific place (Sweden) and at a specific time (Friday night) that by all accounts in Sweden did not occur. He framed the Swedish "incident" amongst several places (Germany, Brussels, Nice and Paris) that terror attacks have occurred in recently. It can be inferred in the context of the other locations, he meant an attack happened in Sweden on Friday night.

Proving Sweden is having immigration problems doesn't disprove Trump at the very least misspoke.

Perfectly and eloquently stated.

The truth will hopefully start setting some folks free.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, its hidden in the subtext of Trumps Presidency and viewing habits.

He LOVES Fox News, most of the time. Its just all those other networks that he hates.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It is my opinion that when Trump says something he has good reason. I have found it takes the media about 2 weeks to catch up, and then it all makes sense.

President Trump made reference to news flowing out of Sweden about an incident last night involving immigrants. Of course the media jumped on his statement calling it fake news.

YEP.. Even CANDIDATE Trump was ahead of the media with his statements, revelations and announcements. This morning, I see a headline about a big immigrant blow-up that happened "Last Night In Sweden".

HERE: www.foxnews.com...

There's some speculation that President Trump is from the future. That would explain why he always says "We ARE going to...".

cwm

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Seriously what is wrong with you people? There are real issues with refugees. Mind you not all of them are criminals but you are still trying to defend this crap. Yes i know reality is a scary place but closing your eyes whenever something uncomfortable comes along and pretend it doesn't exist is dangerous. This is just unbelievable. Some of you choose to live in denial because you don't want to offend anyone? What if a nother terror attack happens in germany,france,brussel,pakistan or any other country for that matter. Do you still just type #prayfor[insertrandomcountry] and pat yourselves on the back? This is just sick and despicable. You are a disgrace to humanity. All the next victims are on you. # this pc crap.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join