It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: greenman4
a reply to: introvert

A lot of things happen every night in Sweden. People driving around, eating, drinking, having sex, sleeping. Those are all events.

Maybe you'd like to hear it from someone living in Sweden.

Yes I'd like to hear from Swedes...
Preferably law enforcement or intelligence agents not some YouTube film maker.

Here you got, straight from the Police itself, warning women not to go out at night

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Then we have the BBC news on the rapes and the cover ups in music festivals, including an interview with a cop

edit on 20-2-2017 by svetlana84 because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And a documentary on the situation on women in swedish asylum centers.
Very hard to watch, the women get raped and molested in the refugee centers, some of them report it to police with visible bruises. The government just sends them back to the centers, where they have to lock themselves in their rooms for safety.

And this is going on under 'the first feminist government'. This makes my blood boil.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The situation is terrible, and there is no system in place to correct it. Sad.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree, he is a good public speaker and he knows what he is saying.

Now just because he is 2 weeks ahead of the media it does appear that he is uninformed.

Well actually it confirms how bad and halfassed he is informed. The way he spoke about what happened in Sweden on friday it seemed that the news he gathered from Fox came as an enlightening and big surprise to him. He should have known for a long time. This kind of information is making the rounds for a rather long time.

Or maybe it was just an excuse and he backpeddled to cover that indeed he really wanted to spark those people at the really by insinuating alternative facts ?

Well, either way, really bad performance

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

He didn't say anything. People make a big deal out of it. A 70 years old man speaking for an hour is bound to make an error here or there making MSM explode.

What do you mean, a 70 year old man talking for an hour can't make an error??? Are you kidding me ? This is supposed to be the most powerful politician in the world, head of the most powerful country in the world.

This is not my next door neighbour....

I'm puzzled. This man is responsible for nukes to lay waste to the whole planet and I get to hear those lame excuses. Poor little 70 year old man. Not !!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are reports of Riots in sweden tonight outside of Stockholm... bunsh of cars are on fire.

www.dagbladet.no...

The link is from DB in Norway and is in Norwegian. Have to use Google translate to get the story.

Rinkeby er et kjent problemområde i Stockholm. Det var her NRK-journalist Anders Magnus ble pepret med stein i fjor vår, og her politiet aldri drar på kveldstid uten forsterkninger fra andre patruljer.

Translate:

Rinkeby is a known problem area in Stockholm. It was here NRK journalist Anders Magnus was peppered with stone last spring, and here the police never go in the evenings without reinforcements from other patrols.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: introvert

He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

I commend him for clarifying.

He isn't a good public speaker.. but at least he isn't a smooth talker making all sorts of promises without intention to diligently work on them . Mr. Trump seems to have an integrity that's been lacking in the White House for some time. Prseident Obama was more concerned about giving celebrities medals of honour than those who actually fought for your freedoms. ( shudders)

What was the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE....almost as bad as the Great Depression....Trump says he inherited a mess....No Obama did...Jobless rates way down, Housing crisis over (which Trump LMAO said Obama caused, when it was caused by BUSH....gas almost $5 a gallon....Banks, Car makers all on the verge of collapse, Trumptards do not seem to remember 9 years ago...I sure as hell do. I lost my job and almost my home!!!! Poor, Poor Do

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Wow, take a breath.

This is about Trump's comments on Sweden.

I think he is right, and thank God that the majority of America agreed and voted for him.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Happening right now in Stockholm. Did someone say Sweden has no problems with immigrants? 🙄

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Oh that is just a misunderstanding.

I'm sure the police, who claim to need help, are just being over dramatic.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why do people think nothing at all happened "last night" in Sweden?

Something had to happen somewhere in Sweden involving rapugees.

Right?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nope, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

So what's the excuse for Spicer and Conway each making up stories about things that never happened? Neither of them is 70.

This is not a "little thing." Three times Trump or his staff have made up stories on which his administration is basing its foreign and domestic policy. That is a very big thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: greenman4

So what's the excuse for Spicer and Conway each making up stories about things that never happened? Neither of them is 70.

This is not a "little thing." Three times Trump or his staff have made up stories on which his administration is basing its foreign and domestic policy. That is a very big thing.

Wow, 3 times you say?

Would Susan Rice count as 1 time or 5 times with her "it was a vid" Bengazi talk show round?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Lol, I knew someone would bring up Obama instead of actually answering the question. I actually agree with you comment, but it is not the point of this thread. Try to stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh by the way, since media mostly is not informing on this and someone might wonder about sources, here you have two

www.aftonbladet.se...

www.aftenposten.no...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Trump was right

youtu.be...

www.svt.se...
edit on 20-2-2017 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But history shows us that Obama wasn't anything like that. Don't even compare the two men. They are in entirely different leagues. Please.

Maybe. Maybe not. But the quality of the people that called Obama all those foul names isn't any different then those that are calling Trump names. All low rent, all devoid of class.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

That's why President Trump is RIGHT YET AGAIN, with wanting to refuse refugees, or returning them, along with illegal immigrants, back to their countries of origination.

The asylum and holding centers here, would become overcrowded and crime infested, just like in Sweden. Anybody wanna guess what CNN-MSNBC-NYT would say, if those conditions existed here in the USA???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join