It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He doesn't need to justify. He is the head of the exec branch. The state department determines who gets visas and how many visas are issued. Trump already ordered visa quotas to be reduced. Only about 10000 visas left for refugees.
edit on 20-2-2017 by greenman4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

"The right always waited for answers."

Now that's comedy lol

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They did fact check. Trump said, "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." They checked to see if anything had happened in Sweden. Nope. Nothing happened. How were they supposed to know Trump was referring to a report on Sweden that was shown in the US based off that statement?

Trump gets information the media and these fact checkers will never get. Sweden could have let in more refugees on the night he's talking about. The only difference here is that I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (until otherwise proven wrong) and you're not.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

He is a C student at best. His study skills are nil. His facts profile is vacant.

Don't take anything he says at face value.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: seasonal

And he is American, what is your point?

Your asking yourself what your point is? Wow. If you don't know...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Could be but I don't post to myself asking me what my point is .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

Now he didn't say anything? Yeah I see your point. I agree . But he seldom does. Not anything of value anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was pointing out the fact that you seem to be very consumed about "what" someone is. Why does it matter to you? and what is your point?

Is he racist for who he married?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well if Obama had made this many mistakes yes I'd have been riding his ass too. I'm not going to tolerate incompetence from a leader. That is totally unacceptable.
But history shows us that Obama wasn't anything like that. Don't even compare the two men. They are in entirely different leagues. Please.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Psst they're not alpha then.
You do know what alpha means right?

Not bully. And not just large. Though he is that. Too much KFC.

You don't know much about this subject as it relates to humans do you. I know lots of Alpha males, they all differ but have one thing in common, if they take you under their wing, they will protect you as long as you do not get them pissed at you or challenge them. I'm 61 and have a lot of life experience, I know how to deal with these people better than with people who have knowledge which they misapply all the time. Ad Hominum identification and how to counteract it is what I have been learning the past five years, learning of the full aspect of it since I came to ATS. It has improved my ability and confidence in counteracting irate people in society, They teach Ad Hominum in some high ranked prestigious colleges and also in some fraternities. What is a goat? How do you create a goat?

If you do not understand what I am talking about, maybe you should research what I am saying. otherwise stay a sheep.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What? Now where did that come from? I didn't mention his wives. That was someone else.

You asked yourself what your point was. That wasn't me either. Better regroup. You're getting confused.
edit on 2202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are more than likely right.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He is a C student at best. His study skills are nil. His facts profile is vacant.

Don't take anything he says at face value.

And you have the grammar of a 4th grader.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All you have to search about it on Youtube moste of the event are there.

Also last week 60 minuts got attacked it was on the 12 of feb.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

You and your facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I live in Sweden in one of the areas that have seen increased criminal activity due to immigration policy. Some of it is an exaggeration but it is true that the government and media is lying to us. If there was nothing to hide the would release the numbers like they do in Denmark.

www.dst.dk...

MÆND FRA JUGOSLAVIEN, LIBANON OG MAROKKO HAR HØJEST KRIMINALITETSINDEKS

I know that the criminal element in my town is Majority of Albanian decent. The Moroccan street children have never been a good thing for any society they come to.

The politicians in Sweden even know themselves that it went to far since they had to create border controls since it got out of hand and now the moderate party have become more anti refugee than before.

The right side who want less help for people and a low wage class have already won the battle and now it is only time before the Swedish model goes down the drain.

Miljöpartiet and Kristendemokraterna is probably going to be under 4 % next election.

www.scb.se... 210/
edit on 20-2-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I understood at once what Pres. Trump was saying....
But he could have explained better with including the word On-Going-Crisis in Sweden...I guess he got tongue-tied

--- now, 80% of the public listening to his speech might have thought there was a breaking-news event in Sweden...
but only the well versed Alt-News people & CT'ers knew that the overwhelming lawlessness by migrants to the host Nation-of-people, the Swedes' was taxing the limits of that peaceful society --- well peaceful until the Islamic religion of Peace flooded the streets and neighborhoods with criminal minded Muslim, Majority, immigrants & refugees

the globalists plan to bring the collateral damage of war into the EU is exacting the revenge intended for causing wars in the Mid-East, central Asia & north Africa...is working just fine for the regime change globalist elites, ain't it

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You and your facts.

I live about 55 minues from sweden. There is a lot more in the News about Sweden in Norway where i live than is actually aired on Sky, BBC and so on.

I Guess there are a political reasons why much of what takes Place With the immagrants are not being aired and it becomes hard to find facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I wish you were not right.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The media lying?

How can that be, OH they are corp owned, just as the US constitution wanted./Sarc

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join