It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Really? Whiney cranky crying about crowd size and weather and illegal votes is a sign of an alpha male?
Having to remind us daily that he won the election is a sign of an alpha?
No it's not. He's so far from alpha. What's the Greek equivalent of the letter Z?

I know some really strong willed Alpha males that do that all the time. They will cut down anyone who challenge them to all the people in their circles. You Don't challenge these kind of people though, they can make your life miserable. Lots of professional people have been blackballed by these kind of business owners, they can't get a job in their field of work. The only option is to get far away and start over, without a reference that makes it hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trump often doesn't even finish his sentences. All this nitpicking is boring and useless.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: greenman4
He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

tRUMP is ALWAYS CONFUSED, He REPEATEDLY told people at his rallys how the US murder rate is the highest it has been in 47 years. When in fact is at a low. Yet over and over he said it....Of coarse the Trumptards believe this, and it is TOTTALLY NOT TRUE!!!! Look it up people. The man makes his own FAKE NEW

Before calling someone else a "tard," you might wanna check your facts. The murder rate isn't at any kind of low, and regardless of whether his year was wrong, his message is still right, that we need to get a handle on the murder rate. Also:

*rallies
*course
*TOTALLY
*NEWS

You should try to avoid looking like a tard when calling someone else a tard.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

His ex wives mean what?

Source for this well thought out claim.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

His first wife is Czech. His third and current wife is Slovenian.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yeah he's always got a back up story doesn't he? Funny how he didn't happen to mention a documentary when he mentioned Sweden isn't it?
I'm just not stupid enough to swallow this. Sorry I can t disconnect my mind.
Maybe some can.
When a husband comes home smelling of perfume I'm sure the first thing a wife thinks is oh he was trying on perfume so he can buy one for me that he really likes. Me I'm gonna think he cheated. Call me crazy.
Occams razor requires the fewest amendments to be correct .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Two year screening process is vetted. No matter what the Orange one claims.

link   

Why or why do you defend him so? He is a buffoon, not some mad genius you all make him out to be. It is the alt-right people that think he is some sort of mad scientist renegade that is going to fix everything.

As I have said many times, he may actually do some good out there, but it is much more likely he will cause the death of billions of people rather than good he can do. His fire-ready-aim style isn't fit to be the leader of the free world.

link   

And he is American, what is your point?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

But he didn't say that did he?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Crazy

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I'm so ashamed. And I didn't even vote for him.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He didn't say anything. People make a big deal out of it. A 70 years old man speaking for an hour is bound to make an error here or there making MSM explode.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4

He didn't say anything. People make a big deal out of it. A 70 years old man speaking for an hour is bound to make an error here or there making MSM explode.

So what's your excuse then?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Pay attention to the big things. Stop dwelling on the little things.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Psst they're not alpha then.
You do know what alpha means right?

Not bully. And not just large. Though he is that. Too much KFC.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Funny how the "mistakes" him and his staff keep making tend to be in reference to events that never happened and are being used as justification for national policy. It's almost like there's a pattern emerging or something. But no. They must all be making the same mistakes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU0408

It's probably more important for the president to fact check before he talks then the average Joe. We don't make U.S. policy with our words.

And the fact checking has been done. Nothing happened in Sweden. Bannon gave him bad info making him look like an idiot again. This guy just doesn't learn. It's sad really .

Pish posh. The fact checking is done on the fly while he talks. I wonder if you were as lenient on the last president every time he jumped the gun first and was proven to be on the wrong side later. The right always waited for answers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I asked what your excuse is, not what your suggestion is.

As in what's your excuse for the wildly idiotic notions you keep trying to push? Your argument is now down to "Trump is old and can't be expected to have the stamina to do the job he signed up for."

You've gone from "Trump isn't a good public speaker" to "He's old."

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join