It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If i am not mistaken the swidish polise Department also went on air to warn the Public about walking alone at night do to the high risk of being raped by immigrants.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He wasn't. He was wrong and now he's back peddling to make some story fit the narrative.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

But that didn't happen Friday night either. Nothing did. So stop trying to fill the story in from the rear.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Nice info, source?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure why Sweden took in 200,000 Syrian refugees when they only have a few million citizens. What are they trying to prove?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

What was it he did say? Last night in Sweden meant.....what? No never mind.
He said what he said. I'm over this yeah but he meant this... he's not a good speaker, he meant something else. Bull. He meant what he said and he's stupid for never fact checking what his a-hole staff tells him. Period...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

There are many Swedish members of ATS who have said how bad things are, and just a short search on YT will give you plenty of recorded incidents going back a number of years.

The same can be said of other EU countries too ..... The people voted in their

governments on the premise that they would look after and put *their own

people* first.

This the governments have not done which is becoming increasingly

obvious. In suffering economies the *people* have been put to the back of the

queue.

IF ever Hillary and Trump were really neck and neck I think Trump swung it when

he declared ....

*America came first, and that he would make America great again*

I think people have been feeling oppressed by their own individual governments

for some time, and they are turning!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would you assume he was talking about a specific event the night before in Sweden? He did not mention any event. He was mentioning the general condition in Sweden the night before. That is my interpretation.
edit on 20-2-2017 by greenman4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would you assume he was talking about a specific even the night before in Sweden? He did not mention any event. He was mentioning the general condition in Sweden the night before. That is my interpretation.

What does that even mean? "General condition in Sweden the night before"? And were would Trump be gleaming this analysis from exactly? And why is he even paying attention to the "general condition of Sweden the night before" in the first place? Shouldn't he be paying attention to the general condition of the United States? Him being the President of the country and all.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Really? Whiney cranky crying about crowd size and weather and illegal votes is a sign of an alpha male?
Having to remind us daily that he won the election is a sign of an alpha?
No it's not. He's so far from alpha. What's the Greek equivalent of the letter Z?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Tolerance, this is why Trump wants the immigrants to be vetted properly.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump prefers white Christian immigrants from Europe. His first wife and third wife are eastern European immigrants.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Probably the word's "LAST NIGHT IN SWEDEN"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Every night in Sweden the condition in Sweden is bad. That's what Trump meant.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trumpozo is full of # just like his worshipers. Your country has become a #ing joke

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I doubt it, he was implying something different based on whatever he watched the night before on Fox or Infowars.
Just my opinion..who really knows..the guy should just be quiet and thing's would go smoother for him.

www.independent.co.uk...
e dit on 20-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: rickymouse

I didn't say he's a good public speaker. I said I find it humorous that people keep trying to make him out to be some god awful public speaker as some sort of defense for saying stupid #.

No, he's not the greatest public speaker in the history of mankind. He's far from "not good," though. I think the biggest "you're talking bullsnip" moment with the whole "he's not a good speaker" claim is the fact that a few million people voted for him. He's obviously good enough to have convinced a few people of one or two things.

I should of worded that differently, I should have worded it " As you said, trump is not a good public speaker" I can see how you got that the opposite of what I intended it to say, I had even proofread it before posting it and since I could understand what I meant, I couldn't see the other way it could be interpreted. I was agreeing with you on that, just the words came out in a way that could be misinterpreted. I should know better than that already, I make that mistake less now than I used to though.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, maybe the words last night in Sweden....you won't believe...

Well he got that part right. I don't believe.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And again I think ill just go with the version where someone doesn't have to tell me what he means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join