It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm

Lots more becoming available now if one takes the time to look.

mg

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4
He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

It's funny that people keep talking about how he's not a good public speaker, but one of his basic tenements for "the art of the deal" is to publicize how great your idea, policy, or self is to generate interest in it.

Hell, he's such a terrible public speaker that people use him as an example of how to speak in public, mostly because of the confidence he typically projects.

I'd say that you can't make this stuff up, but you people are literally making this stuff up now.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: seasonal

Even better...

So he admits that fake news is ok, as long as it is as xenophobic and rabid as possible?

As long as it fits one's narrative, apparently.

Oh, the hypocrisy and double standards....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I remember the right talking about her photoshopped speeches and campaign events.

Yes, that.

Don't remember the left doing suggesting she was being photoshopped as an explanation of something she said but feel free to remind me?

I'm equally unaware.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Really good video. I have a feeling this guy is actually telling the truth. Of course his high government officials will not agree with him. Usually he is pretty level headed but he does get wound up about a few things.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The media should seriously do some fact checking before they rush to judgment. I don't understand why the left are always so quick to do this. They've been doing it for over a decade, and Obama chose the side of the wrong person several times. Do these people never learn?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: greenman4
He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

It's funny that people keep talking about how he's not a good public speaker, but one of his basic tenements for "the art of the deal" is to publicize how great your idea, policy, or self is to generate interest in it.

Hell, he's such a terrible public speaker that people use him as an example of how to speak in public, mostly because of the confidence he typically projects.

I'd say that you can't make this stuff up, but you people are literally making this stuff up now.

Trump isn't really a good public speaker as you said. His confidence is out of this world though, He is an Alpha male. People follow people with extreme confidence. A lot of what he intends to try to do is good for this country, but there are some things I think are not really good. But he will at least try to fulfill most of his campaign promises, which kind of scares me.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yeah sure he was referring to a documentary. Sure he was. Uh huh. What ever you say. Lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Being Fox "News" & Ami Horowitz, They of course has to portray things so it fits their agenda.....

Swedish police featured in Fox News segment: Filmmaker is a madman

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I didn't say he's a good public speaker. I said I find it humorous that people keep trying to make him out to be some god awful public speaker as some sort of defense for saying stupid #.

No, he's not the greatest public speaker in the history of mankind. He's far from "not good," though. I think the biggest "you're talking bullsnip" moment with the whole "he's not a good speaker" claim is the fact that a few million people voted for him. He's obviously good enough to have convinced a few people of one or two things.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Didn't you hear...there was some technical difficulty at a concert.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Will this one do you?

There are many Swedish members of ATS who have said how bad things are, and just a short search on YT will give you plenty of recorded incidents going back a number of years.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Even better...

So he admits that fake news is ok, as long as it is as xenophobic and rabid as possible?

Yes, Brit, yes... As long it's as xenophobic and rabid as possible, it's ok. Everything is ok as long as it is as xenophobic and rabid as possible. SMFH

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

Poor excuse. If he's such a bad speaker he should just keep his damned mouth shut.
You know that saying??? engage brain before speaking? Yeah he should do that...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The left is clutching at straws? More like digging our way out of the whole damned haystack he keeps throwing at us.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

It's probably more important for the president to fact check before he talks then the average Joe. We don't make U.S. policy with our words.

And the fact checking has been done. Nothing happened in Sweden. Bannon gave him bad info making him look like an idiot again. This guy just doesn't learn. It's sad really .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Swedish government is asking our state dept WTF they think they're doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree, he is a good public speaker and he knows what he is saying.

Now just because he is 2 weeks ahead of the media it does appear that he is uninformed.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
1. Trump never claimed a terrorist attack occurred in Sweden the night before.

2. Trump is right Sweden crime up a lot because of Syrian refugees. Sweden took in 200,000 Syrian refugees when its own population is only a few million.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

They did fact check. Trump said, "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden." They checked to see if anything had happened in Sweden. Nope. Nothing happened. How were they supposed to know Trump was referring to a report on Sweden that was shown in the US based off that statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join