It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Looks Like Donald Trump Was Right About Sweden After All

Yeah right....

Swedish cops say Trump’s wild claims about Sweden based on ‘bad journalism’ by anti-Muslim ‘madman’

www.rawstory.com...

I totally understand your devotion to the Orange One, but a little investigation into the real events; might help your credibility. Just sayin....

Trump has already lost all his credibility with his stupid lies....no reason to lose yours by repeating them.
edit on 20-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Anti-violent immigrant.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: greenman4
He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

I commend him for clarifying.

He isn't a good public speaker.. but at least he isn't a smooth talker making all sorts of promises without intention to diligently work on them . Mr. Trump seems to have an integrity that's been lacking in the White House for some time. Prseident Obama was more concerned about giving celebrities medals of honour than those who actually fought for your freedoms. ( shudders)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Telos

a reply to: introvert

A lot of things happen every night in Sweden. People driving around, eating, drinking, having sex, sleeping. Those are all events.

Maybe you'd like to hear it from someone living in Sweden.

Yes I'd like to hear from Swedes...
Preferably law enforcement or intelligence agents not some YouTube film maker.

How about some law enforcement officer who are being held under review because they spoke the truth?

www.infowars.com...

And don't start with the source because is been allover the net. Just came handy and didn't want to waste time

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nothing happened except you watched some antirefugee filmmakers interview with antirefugee Fox News.

In anti-migrant Sweden ? I hope everyone knows they have moved military armor to their borders to prevent any more "peaceful" migrants from movin in to their country

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No, it does not look like anything of the sort.

Ami Horowitz is about as reliable a witness as I am a reliable minder of bottles of Rum. Not one bit. They WILL be gone by the time you get back to them, and at the same time, Ami Horowitz is about as capable of maintaining an unbaised view of things, as Pamelar Gellar, who is one of the most fundamentally phobic individuals on the face of the world.

What it looks like, is that Mr Trump invented some utter crap, Kelly Ann style, and made himself look a total moron in front of the whole world, again. THAT is what happened. Statistics are not incidents, ergo, there was no incident, ergo Trump is STILL the most utterly incompetent oaf that has ever stumbled into the Oval Office.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

a reply to: introvert

A lot of things happen every night in Sweden. People driving around, eating, drinking, having sex, sleeping. Those are all events.

Yes I'd like to hear from Swedes...
Preferably law enforcement or intelligence agents not some YouTube film maker.

How about some law enforcement officer who are being held under review because they spoke the truth?

www.infowars.com...

And don't start with the source because is been allover the net. Just came handy and didn't want to waste time

👍🏼.. those are the ones who need to be heard .. LE having to deal with this crap😕... ask the riot squads in France while you are at it🙄

link   
a reply to: olaru12

No devotion, the story makes sense. I think, and that means opinion, that when he says something he has a good reason. By that I mean either his vast info gathering system has given him info or it is from a story or event.

In this case it looks like a story about a documentary. Mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Don't forget rappers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Trumps might have got the timing wrong ...... BUT......

He was certainly right about what *is happening in Sweden*

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: olaru12

No devotion, the story makes sense. I think, and that means opinion, that when he says something he has a good reason. By that I mean either his vast info gathering system has given him info or it is from a story or event.

In this case it looks like a story about a documentary. Mountain out of a mole hill.

Sure yep. And those were his exact words when he clarified it on twitter right, thats what he said he was refering to right?

Or is that what you want to reinforce on ats and in your head... to the point where you are saying what he actually meant or was referring to when he said something else on twitter.
This is badly! Pathetically badly! The country is paying, youre not winning an argument or anything despite what you do to boost your 'x'
edit on 20-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: introvert

He's not a good public speaker and a lot of times people can get confused what he meant. He explained it on twitter.

twitter.com...

I commend him for clarifying.

He isn't a good public speaker.. but at least he isn't a smooth talker making all sorts of promises without intention to diligently work on them . Mr. Trump seems to have an integrity that's been lacking in the White House for some time. Prseident Obama was more concerned about giving celebrities medals of honour than those who actually fought for your freedoms. ( shudders)

He's actually known for being a smooth talker. The problem is, people are dumb enough to fall for it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hmm... i thought he was talking about wolverines eating too many reindeer..

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Even better...

So he admits that fake news is ok, as long as it is as xenophobic and rabid as possible?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
TRUMPY's no DUMBTY or NUMPTY. He's a NONONSINATING TRUMPINATER and he's doing a good job. Go TRUMPY go!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I did not catch that quote.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: odzeandennz

The left clutches at straws, but the way trumpaholics grasps at straws to make trumps inanity sound sane in his defense is beyond compare.

You mean like that time when somebody suggested Trump was being "photoshopped" in real time?

I thought that they suggested that about...Hillary.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

twitter.com...

tRUMP is ALWAYS CONFUSED, He REPEATEDLY told people at his rallys how the US murder rate is the highest it has been in 47 years. When in fact is at a low. Yet over and over he said it....Of coarse the Trumptards believe this, and it is TOTTALLY NOT TRUE!!!! Look it up people. The man makes his own FAKE NEW

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I remember the right talking about her photoshopped speeches and campaign events. Don't remember the left doing suggesting she was being photoshopped as an explanation of something she said but feel free to remind me?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join