It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protesters is destroying America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: intrptr

You should blame that on Obama and Bush. What does Trump have to do with them bombing those countries?

Nothing. I don't recommend bombing anyone for that matter. Or anywhere else for that matter...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Truth hurts doesn't it.

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Congratulations, that was the weakest reply today.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

On side bashed the Dem president for years. Now the other side is bashing the Rep president.

Who would have thought...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Spacespider

Well who do you mean precisely?

Because it seems to me that there's more to this issue than you want to admit. First of all, its the oldest trick in the book, for protest groups to be infiltrated with paid agitators, agent provocateurs, and undercover law enforcement, whose task is to delegitimise the protest by behaving badly while allegedly part of it.

So I ask you, given that this tactic is used every time there is any kind of protest, for any reason, why you believe that the brick hurling, violent types are part of the real protest, rather than being paid agents of those who oppose the beliefs of the protesting group?

Because it's pretty obvious with all the foaming at the mouth but no intelligent argument to back it up, the sold-out media onslaught 24/7, more idiots foaming at the mouth 'cause CNN said so, etc. Then there's WHY would team Trump do it and where did they get that power?

No, the non-stop blind hate is coming from the ill-informed haters fomented by the very fake news of the corrupt MSM.

You know I love you, GUT. You know I do.

My question is simply this: why are you giving a total pass to Trump? He lies constantly, with profusion. He is divisive and enjoys being pugilistic. He is hitting at the very fabric of people's sense of security while claiming to promote security... why does he and his team of liars and provocateurs (who then claim 'victim status' by the media) get a total pass here?

This is what gets to me - the inability to see that Trump and the right have been tossing verbal and now, policy, grenades, have ALL the power in Congress, have a SCOTUS pick to install, and the left has NOTHING except their first amendment right to protest. So they/we protest. We are labeled "childish" by the right (or 'foaming at the mouth' ?!?) for doing this, but really, that is disingenuous. The left has decided they are not okay with the imbalance. They are fighting back against a uniform Republican nightmare (in their eyes).

I wish people had the capacity to put the shoe on the other foot. The unified government on the liberal side led to the Tea Party. Were they childish??

= AB

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

tell me why you say F# trump please..honest answers! for once you are going to answer with non bs claims.. why? i dint throw a mask over my face and break windows to a god damn random establishment when obama was president... why the out right hatred? sigh.. lost cause........

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You KNOW I love you, too. To respond correctly probably needs a post by itself and I'm considering it. I have one in the works that does so partially.

For now: I'm not Pub or Dem. The issues now coming to light are things I've been dissatisfied with and ranting about for years---whether Bush or Clinton so-to-speak.

From my position the partisanship--from both sides--is astounding. And counterproductive.

Trump is the wildcard in the narrative. He's not perfect, but I do believe he's the bet shot we've had in awhile to address both globalism AND our baby-bombing, terrorist-making foreign policy.

I'll be the first to give him crap and be mad as HELL if he turns out to be like Bush or Obama or Hillary.

To see folk that used to know better eating up the obvious narrative/assault is mind-blowing to me.

Until the left starts criticizing and recognizing that fact, it's hard for me to have much respect. It was the same, from my point of view, with the Repubs and Bush.

Trump isn't the ogre he's made out to be, imo, and a close look at him should tell anyone that he isn't really a Repub. He's...something different than what we've seen before. For me, for now, that's a good thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The title of your post is emblematic of why protests are necessary. Trump supporters, with their infectious ignorance of even basic grammer such as subject-verb agreement, are polluting American culture. Trump inspires his sycophants to attain to ignorance. They need to be punched in their bigotry spouting faces.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, it's not just in the US that protests are breaking out,
and not necessarily, fundamentally against Trump

Although Trump is an easy focal point
And on t.v there'll always be the inevitable hand written signs 'Trump out'
or whatever

It doesn"t actually mean Trump (and the US) = beelzebub/satan/baaaaad

He's just an easy, visible, focal point for all that is percieved as ...
What's wrong with the world

The same 'ismes' are rife everywhere in the world
neptisme, cronyisme, favoritisme, 'isme'-isme
It's all the same everywhere, where-ever you look

In Europe, at least, there is a general feeling of unrest about how things are going
Governements (that were voted in by the people, for the people !)
are not doing the things that we required them to do

Everyting is stuck in a rut

*your average citizen doesn't understand
that today's ruling body, in any given country, worldwide,
is beholden or hamstrung by it's various agreements to different power 'blocs' *

Power blocs that don't serve Joe Blow average
Joe blow still works as hard as ever, but is losing money

Yet he voted for a 'representative' to set things right
And it still isn't happening..
People's backs are broken and their dreams are being stolen
If they don't get what they want, then the're gonna get angry

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, those are pro-Trump supporters pretending to be liberals to give the left a bad name.

Keep up.

That´s far fetched..

About as far-fetched as an alien interview, or the myriad of other nonsense political and social speculations that seem to be rampant here recently?

Yeah, like that.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
what is going on with this snowflake routine ?

seriously, how can anyone take a president and his followers seriously if any resistance or criticism is met with ridiculous crybaby nonsense ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Trump.

For someone, somewhere, that word alone felt like something being rammed quite literally up their arse.

I'll say it again.

TRUMP!

AKA: F'd in the A.

But this is the kind of America I love. Bold...brave...different.....and not afraid to be patriotic above politically correct. If all American's were on board it'd something else. Something like the free world theme of the 90's. Not to everyone's taste. But definitely to mine
Trump'd in the A.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why are you guys not just like "Yeah F'd in the A! We got F'd in the A! LOL we F'd ourselves in the A!!! Woo America!"

Because you've been turned into pansies by the politically correct establishment. You are no longer who you once said you were. Your succumbing to absolute tolerance has made you no greater than any other nation. We're all subdued by such things. For the sake of America, take your identity back. Take the F'd in the A like you ever did and love it like you ever did...not this!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The only way to to that, is if Trump immediately ceases all authoritarian, regressive, and backward looking policies from being acted upon, including his wall, his removal of regulation from the finance sector, if he undoes the work of Mr Jeff Sessions, if he goes back on every unkind word and deed regarding the Muslim population of his country and the entire world... those would be a start.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I really hate to be that guy, but I believe that bad grammar and punctuation are truly destroying America.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Just remember this in 2020. If you think it's bad now, be prepared because I feel like it's only going to get worse. These people are gonna stop at nothing to get a democrat elected next time. The lying and cheating didn't cut it this time and they're beyond pissed.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actually those people are fitting the definition of a domestic terrorist perfectly. How do we treat domestic terrorists here in America?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I say 'F Trump' all the time. And I know why. The actual state of rioting is overblown. Compared to many countries these are bake sales to save the whales.

In that last video, the most succinct answers weren't given, but you can't say they didn't know why. This was a carefully edited video to pick out the people who seemed nervous in front of a camera.

So are our immigration policies but protesters are lined up everywhere to block traffic and destroy things. So are our gay rights and civil rights, but people still think they've got it bad here.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: The GUT

On side bashed the Dem president for years. Now the other side is bashing the Rep president.

Who would have thought...

But the side that bashed the Democrat president was one network and am radio. The side bashing and demonizing Republicans controls the vast majority of media, Hollywood and Academia.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The only way to to that, is if Trump immediately ceases all authoritarian, regressive, and backward looking policies from being acted upon, including his wall, his removal of regulation from the finance sector, if he undoes the work of Mr Jeff Sessions, if he goes back on every unkind word and deed regarding the Muslim population of his country and the entire world... those would be a start.

You have some nerve dictating what a country you don't live in and aren't a citizen of does to protect its borders and enforce it's immigration laws. Trump will do what the American people who voted him in to office want him to do. Not what some fringe leftists want.

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
what is going on with this snowflake routine ?

seriously, how can anyone take a president and his followers seriously if any resistance or criticism is met with ridiculous crybaby nonsense ?

Resistance or criticism? What we're seeing is a united opposition in our so called free press to destroy the president they worked so hard to make sure wasn't elected in the first place. I find your whining to be pretty hypocritical seeing as how any who dared criticised the last president was savaged in the media and called a racist.
edit on 21-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join