It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protesters is destroying America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

"You are attacking me."

I am? I don't even know you.
I'm arguing what you presented in your post.
Your views, your words.

"I have not been able to wave a sign due to caring for my special needs / medically fragile children."
Good.
I applaud you for doing so.

"This is the same damn thing as the Tea Party but in reverse and as long as this is a democracy, people have the right to peaceful protest. "Deal with it."

Same thing you say?
Ok, I look forward to you providing links and videos that show those tea party people, rioting,beating up Obama supporters and destroying businesses.

And yes, everyone has a right to peaceful protest, just seems not in their playbook recently.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLinG

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ok. I can't speak for Trump supporters.

It seems that some are doing this, at least here.

It is good to know.

Will they make their criticisms as well as their agreements with him known?

I hope so.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No, those are pro-Trump supporters pretending to be liberals to give the left a bad name.

Keep up.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, those are pro-Trump supporters pretending to be liberals to give the left a bad name.

Keep up.

That´s far fetched..

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The Real travesty is that most Trump supporters cannot seem to draw any correlation between Trump's rhetoric, the people he hired for his cabinet positions, and his actions so far as president... and pissed off citizens

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

People are mad, because arguing with Trump supporters is an exercise in futility. They refuse to accept anything that doesn't come from his mouth ir breitbert and call it "fake"

Looks like someone could use some mirror time. A lot of us has felt this way for 8 years. I know he is not perfect, and I don't agree with all of his bluster. That being said , there are some good things he is doing too.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Keep up.

That´s far fetched..

Why? Anytime anything bad happens in the name of Trump, people go straight to it being the left in disguise. It goes both ways.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Of course their are the blind extremes that exist on both sides.

I think the misconception comes from the fact that many Trump supporters are able to look past some of the insignificant issues that seem to bother many on the left. This doesn't mean they are blind or can't acknowledge it.

Nobody ever said Trump is perfect, he's far from it, but it's like people want us to grab our pitchforks out and storm the WH because of x and x and x etc.. I can only speak for myself, but nothing he has done has even effected me negatively yet, why would I nit pick on such insignificant things and allow them to bother me?

To be frank, all of the fears and anger are just emotional projection, and considering the obvious and blatant agenda against Trump, it makes it easier to root for him.

edit on 20-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well see, here is the thing.

You are simply wrong. If you were for freedom of speech, you would make a better effort to understand that allowing it to be curtailed because of the behaviour of uncouth persons, would be in error.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well see, here is the thing.

You are simply wrong. If you were for freedom of speech, you would make a better effort to understand that allowing it to be curtailed because of the behaviour of uncouth persons, would be in error.

Do you have a suggestion how we solve the problems, how do we make those people happy again.
How do we put a big smile on those anti Trumps faces again ?
I would love to hear..

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Keep up.

That´s far fetched..

Why? Anytime anything bad happens in the name of Trump, people go straight to it being the left in disguise. It goes both ways.

It goes mostly one way..
And no, those Anti Trump people are very real.. not some undercover Trump supporter
Trump supporters have more class then those ... animals

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Destroying America?

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Philidelphia, are hardly "America". They are tearing up their own neighborhoods. Have at it! Its entertaining but its not America.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Keep up.

That´s far fetched..

It goes mostly one way..
And no, those Anti Trump people are very real.. not some undercover Trump supporter
Trump supporters have more class then those ... animals

And then there are those of us, like me, you could care less if Trump is president or if Hillary had won.
And we just wanna live our day to day lives, feed our families and keep a roof over our head.
Who don't wanna get stuck in traffic by a wall of people, and hope they don't become violent.
Who would like to take our children out in public and not have them hear chants with violence and swearing.
But this is America, so it is what it is.

So to those of you on the other two sides, I dedicate this to you.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

link   
What's with all this paid shill crap. Use your intelligence now. The majority are arguing to get Trump out so by logical extension it aint Trump who is paying them. Just why would Trump do such a thing? And don't say to bring in more draconian powers, it's been going on long enough that if that was his intention they would be in now.
So you've got a couple of options here. They are paid by Trumps opposition to try and over turn the legitimate democratic vote so they can take over again. In which case the protesters are being used.
It could be that it's some one that is neither left nor right and just wants to bring anarchy. In which case the protesters are being used.
Or it could just be that there are no paid shills and the minority sees it as a way to usurp authority for their own pleasure. In which case the peaceful protesters are being used.
Just what do they actually want and what do they think they can actually achieve?
For gods sake give the man a chance to prove or fail himself, in a years time if he fails then you have a legitimate reason for the protests.

link   
What's with all this paid shill crap. Use your intelligence now. The majority are arguing to get Trump out so by logical extension it aint Trump who is paying them. Just why would Trump do such a thing? And don't say to bring in more draconian powers, it's been going on long enough that if that was his intention they would be in now.
So you've got a couple of options here. They are paid by Trumps opposition to try and over turn the legitimate democratic vote so they can take over again. In which case the protesters are being used.
It could be that it's some one that is neither left nor right and just wants to bring anarchy. In which case the protesters are being used.
Or it could just be that there are no paid shills and the minority sees it as a way to usurp authority for their own pleasure. In which case the peaceful protesters are being used.
Just what do they actually want and what do they think they can actually achieve?
For gods sake give the man a chance to prove or fail himself, in a years time if he fails then you have a legitimate reason for the protests.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The Real travesty is that most Trump supporters cannot seem to draw any correlation between Trump's rhetoric, the people he hired for his cabinet positions, and his actions so far as president... and pissed off citizens

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

People are mad, because arguing with Trump supporters is an exercise in futility. They refuse to accept anything that doesn't come from his mouth ir breitbert and call it "fake"

Those that can't tell when the fake stream media is band standing are most astounding. Most of the people aren't faked, most of the people aren't complaining or whining about it, they know its hand wringers that make a tabloid spectacle of every little nuance.

Really cognitive minds know the whole thing from both sides is a dog and pony show anyway. Meh

The really pissed off people are the ones that have to come here to one more 'bash the other side' thread to remind everyone of that simple fact.

Now go back to attacking ATM machines and Starbucks.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well who do you mean precisely?

Because it seems to me that there's more to this issue than you want to admit. First of all, its the oldest trick in the book, for protest groups to be infiltrated with paid agitators, agent provocateurs, and undercover law enforcement, whose task is to delegitimise the protest by behaving badly while allegedly part of it.

So I ask you, given that this tactic is used every time there is any kind of protest, for any reason, why you believe that the brick hurling, violent types are part of the real protest, rather than being paid agents of those who oppose the beliefs of the protesting group?

Because it's pretty obvious with all the foaming at the mouth but no intelligent argument to back it up, the sold-out media onslaught 24/7, more idiots foaming at the mouth 'cause CNN said so, etc. Then there's WHY would team Trump do it and where did they get that power?

No, the non-stop blind hate is coming from the ill-informed haters fomented by the very fake news of the corrupt MSM.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

You are absolutely missing the entire point and I think willfully, perhaps.

Rioters v Peaceful protestors.

Approximate ratio:

1:1000, 1:10,000

273 protestors were arrested on Inauguration Day, some of which were merely in proximity of violence rather than perpetrating it (like journalists). I will round to 270. 3 million people protested the next day with zero arrests. If there was violence it was so limited as to be perhaps one person out of 3 million. So 270:3,000,000. If we round the 270 all the way to 300, in case we missed anybody, that is 300 out of every million, 30 out of every 300,000 or 3 out of every 30,000. Thus the ratio 1:10,000. That is .0001% that weekend were associated with violence, max.

Approximately 100 masked antifa protestors invaded the peaceful Berkeley Milo protest and were violent / rioting. There were 1,500 peaceful students. So this looks like a high ratio of 100:1500 or 10:150, or 7%.

Thousands protested the Travel Ban EO at airports across the country. I haven't found anything regarding arrests or violence on that one. If so, bring the numbers and we'll do the math.

Berkeley was the exception and not the rule.

As to the Tea Party, there weren't 100 violent people at any given time. This is true.

The largest Tea Party Protest was multi-city and held on April 15, 2009. Total crowd estimates for all cities put the number between 268,000 and 311,460.

There were incidents but no mass arrests or gangs of vandals / rioters during the entirety of the Tea Party. (See how fair I am?)

Tea Party wiki

The main difference here is young people vs old people. The left has some angry young folk.

The numbers for these new vastly peaceful protests are also quite higher.

Bottom line: Don't exaggerate the violence and vandalism. It is not what the vast majority want
or agree with.
edit on 20-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: Ytpo

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You should blame that on Obama and Bush. What does Trump have to do with them bombing those countries?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So what you are really saying is that Trump is destroying America. I just so happen to agree.

Those Anti Trump and BLM group are destroying America
Violence and destruction is the only thing they bring to the table
And they are dragging all the low life scum of US with them.. looking for a chance to punch someone and smash stuff.

When will this end, when will these bandits accept their president

Most of them do not even know what they are protesting against.. only yelling "F.. Trump" And destroying

They do not even know why they are protesting ...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Congratulations, that was the weakest reply today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join