It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protesters is destroying America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The 60s' protests looked more fun.
Had a better soundtrack.

But beyond the ability to chant and swear like a middle school child, what do they want?

Where's their list of complaints?

What has Trump done since being elected that has personaly effected any of their lives?

Not the "what ifs" and "might happen".

How has trump changed their lives?

Has anyone came and took dinner of their tables?
Made them homeless?
kicked the broom out of their hands at work?

All I get from these stupid protests are, Trump won, and people cant or wont accept it.
They act like children that are angry their team didn't win. Instead of going out feeding or clothing the homeless, or focusing on protesting in the inner city, where people are being killed daily, the march with stupid signs and accomplish nothing,

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So did the women finally find out they we're being used?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't think that every violent protestor is a paid shill, but I do think that every protest that starts out peaceful and ends up violent is due to provocateurs and paid shills.

I don't, but your faith in your fellow man to never lose their cool is commendable.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

By chauvinistic males out to grab them in their privates? Yes... Yes they did.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Bill Clinton?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
From a "radical centrist's" perspective both sides are doing a pretty damned good job of destroying this country. There isn't any end to it. There's no talking, no compromising, no reasoning, nothing with you people, i.e the right AND left. There's only one thing any of you are going to understand. 😑😑 We're in trouble.
edit on 20-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: Grammar correction.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Let me get this straight.

Homelessness, a drug abuse crisis, half a million cancer deaths per year, stagnant wages, overbearing private and national debt, nationwide domestic violence, 10s of thousands of gun-related deaths per year, 15+ years of a "War on Terror", organized crime (be it Mob, gang, or cartel related), political corruption, STD epidemics, and record high obesity rates haven't destroyed America.

But we're going to be destroyed by largely peaceful political protests that haven't even touched the vast majority of America's 20,000 or so cities? Right...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
The 60s' protests looked more fun.
Had a better soundtrack.

But beyond the ability to chant and swear like a middle school child, what do they want?

Where's their list of complaints?

What has Trump done since being elected that has personaly effected any of their lives?

Not the "what ifs" and "might happen".

How has trump changed their lives?

Has anyone came and took dinner of their tables?
Made them homeless?
kicked the broom out of their hands at work?

All I get from these stupid protests are, Trump won, and people cant or wont accept it.
They act like children that are angry their team didn't win. Instead of going out feeding or clothing the homeless, or focusing on protesting in the inner city, where people are being killed daily, the march with stupid signs and accomplish nothing,

The "message" is diffuse because there is a long docket of issues people are protesting against. There are a ton of issues from "grabber in chief" protestors to people afraid for immigrant families and Muslim neighbors and friends. Trump inspires fear because of his own mouth - his hyperbole, his lies and his desire to rile up his supporters with divisive rhetoric is naturally creating opposition to both his "tone" in general and the issues he promotes. So name an issue he has spoken about and you will likely find a group protesting it.

The election itself was not a landslide, but a loss of the popular vote and around 100,000 votes or less for the actual "win" in the Electoral College vote. People are wanting to make sure Trump and his supporters understand that they do not have a mandate for his far right agenda. The majority of Americans do not actually support him.

So yeah, there isn't one "rallying cry" like the Vietnam War back in the 60's, except a giant "NO" to Trump in general.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Bill Clinton?

This is a totally valid point. Women are sick of this crap in general. You can't ignore Trump is in this category and then some, no?

It applies equally to the attitude in general.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"The "message" is diffuse because there is a long docket of issues people are protesting against. "

No, not at all.
People have scene your way of "defusing".
So many protests, so much damage to property, violence against Trump supporters.
Shutting down free speech, along with riots and destruction at Berkley.

Where were all the protests against Obama?

"There are a ton of issues from "grabber in chief"
Ya , you keep saying that, but we had Bill Clinton is office, who has been accused of much worse.
Look it up
And you are more than happy to side step that.

"people afraid for immigrant families and Muslim neighbors and friends"
Hmmm, I don't recall muslims being kicked out.
And no legal immigrants have anything to fear, and if someone is illegal and refused to enter the right way, well they gotta go.

The rest of what your going on about is blah blah blah election, he won, deal with it.
But but most the people....he won, deal with it.

And in Vietnam they were stopping people from dying, all you people do is stop traffic.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Let me get this straight.

Homelessness, a drug abuse crisis, half a million cancer deaths per year, stagnant wages, overbearing private and national debt, nationwide domestic violence, 10s of thousands of gun-related deaths per year, 15+ years of a "War on Terror", organized crime (be it Mob, gang, or cartel related), political corruption, STD epidemics, and record high obesity rates haven't destroyed America.

But we're going to be destroyed by largely peaceful political protests that haven't even touched the vast majority of America's 20,000 or so cities? Right...

Yes

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say about 25% percent of them are actually politically motivated and exercising thier rights.

About 25% percent are paid and planted.

And the rest are just following along for the hell of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Anti-Trump protesters is destroying America

That IS the end-game for the left

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thank you for showing everyone how woefully inadequate your reasoning skills are, when it comes to establishing priorities.

Despite the fact that your country is under far more threat from the things that enlightenedservant mentioned, like homelessness and so on, you consider your nation to be at much greater threat from people exercising their freedom of speech.

How much of your wardrobe is Hugo Boss, incidentally?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

You are attacking me. I'm not a violent protestor. I have not been able to wave a sign due to caring for my special needs / medically fragile children.

I know plenty of very good and peaceful people who have who are flat out appalled by Trump and everything they see him as representing, as well as the blindness of his loyal followers.

Again, you can disagree with people protesting and label them and whatever, but they have every right to make their voice heard in the current all-Republican government that does not represent them or their beliefs and interests.

This is the same damn thing as the Tea Party but in reverse and as long as this is a democracy, people have the right to peaceful protest. "Deal with it."

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I just wanted to say this notion that Trump followers are blindly following him is severely incorrect.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its been getting destroyed for nearly a century now .
But carry on with the partisanship and petty bickering its entertaining .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Thank you for showing everyone how woefully inadequate your reasoning skills are, when it comes to establishing priorities.

Despite the fact that your country is under far more threat from the things that enlightenedservant mentioned, like homelessness and so on, you consider your nation to be at much greater threat from people exercising their freedom of speech.

How much of your wardrobe is Hugo Boss, incidentally?

Sry but I think you got "freedom of speech" mixed with "freedom of violence and hate"
I am all for freedom of speech..

Oh and I do not use any perfume, I like my own smell to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join