It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protesters is destroying America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Those Anti Trump and BLM group are destroying America
Violence and destruction is the only thing they bring to the table
And they are dragging all the low life scum of US with them.. looking for a chance to punch someone and smash stuff.

When will this end, when will these bandits accept their president

Most of them do not even know what they are protesting against.. only yelling "F.. Trump" And destroying

They do not even know why they are protesting ...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Those Anti Trump and BLM group are destroying America
Violence and destruction is the only thing they bring to the table
And they are dragging all the low life scum of US with them.. looking for a chance to punch someone and smash stuff.

I see, Fanning the flames of race hatred and political division at home.

What do you suggest, should we start bombing them like we do the Middle East?

Start with the main stream media establishment.

They are the ones fomenting the fake riots , making it appear like the whole country is in disarray. Take a virtual tour of places like Syria to see what real disarray looks like.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Real travesty is that most Trump supporters cannot seem to draw any correlation between Trump's rhetoric, the people he hired for his cabinet positions, and his actions so far as president... and pissed off citizens

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

People are mad, because arguing with Trump supporters is an exercise in futility. They refuse to accept anything that doesn't come from his mouth ir breitbert and call it "fake"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Well who do you mean precisely?

Because it seems to me that there's more to this issue than you want to admit. First of all, its the oldest trick in the book, for protest groups to be infiltrated with paid agitators, agent provocateurs, and undercover law enforcement, whose task is to delegitimise the protest by behaving badly while allegedly part of it.

So I ask you, given that this tactic is used every time there is any kind of protest, for any reason, why you believe that the brick hurling, violent types are part of the real protest, rather than being paid agents of those who oppose the beliefs of the protesting group?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I say 'F Trump' all the time. And I know why. The actual state of rioting is overblown. Compared to many countries these are bake sales to save the whales.

In that last video, the most succinct answers weren't given, but you can't say they didn't know why. This was a carefully edited video to pick out the people who seemed nervous in front of a camera.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Why do you believe that every violent protester is automatically a paid agent?

Works both ways. Sometimes a pissed off man is an undercover shill. And sometimes a pissed off man is just a pissed off man.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I know....

Lets just rip up the constitution and not allow any critical discussion of the Orange messiah; It's just a goddamn piece of paper anyway.

edit on 20-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't think that every violent protestor is a paid shill, but I do think that every protest that starts out peaceful and ends up violent is due to provocateurs and paid shills.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey, I know as well as the next person, that there are big differences between protestors, rioters, and paid agents.

Protestors:

Legitimately indulging their freedom to associate and to assemble in peace, and to indulge their freedom of speech as well. They mean no harm, and DO no harm to people.

Rioters:

Turn up to cause a stink given the merest excuse, will attach themselves to near enough any cause if there is a chance for a punch up.

Paid agents:

Government or corporate sponsored, there to remove legitimacy from otherwise legitimate protests, giving uniformed riot officers an excuse to break up legitimate demonstrations.

I happen to know a bit about genuine protests, and the one thing which binds real protestors, and cuts them COMPLETELY off from rioters and agents, is that they never strike first blood. Like any human being threatened with violence, they will defend themselves, but they do not make war.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do you actually think any of those yahoos are politically motivated or do you think they're just a bunch of punks looking for an excuse to be jerks?

Yeah, welcome to the 21st century where disrespectful kids with nothing better to do go around breaking stuff. It's not a uniquely American problem.In fact it's pervasive throughout the West. I blame the parents for not actually giving a damn and are too busy being self-centered turds to actually raise a family properly.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. So yeah it's progressivism but not a partisan problem. No worse than the anti-seg 60's anti-war 70's the anti-gov 80's, anti-aparthied 90's and then back to anti-war 20's.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I know....

Lets just rip up the constitution and not allow any critical discussion of the Orange messiah; It's just a goddamn piece of paper anyway.

Violence is never a proper response.
Disagreeing without destroying the town you live in, is alright with me

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ahhh but that's the thing: how many of them are destroying their own towns?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Half of the protestors are protesting the military industrial complex and Trump even though he has nothing to do with it is a convenient target.

The 3rd video those idiots are screaming about native Americans being killed and how many countries the US currently occupies.
Trump agrees with them that the US military is overused and killing native Americans is probably the only thing I havent heard Trump accused of so far yet they still spew it out as if its Trumps fault and a reason he should be protested against???

The hatred directed towards Trump is the fault of the media deliberately misreporting and also idiots who know something is wrong and are looking for someone to blame.

I genuinely believe that if the people got behind Trump great things would happen, as it stands I think its gonna take a fricken miracle for this to happen

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I say 'F Trump' all the time. And I know why. The actual state of rioting is overblown. Compared to many countries these are bake sales to save the whales.

In that last video, the most succinct answers weren't given, but you can't say they didn't know why. This was a carefully edited video to pick out the people who seemed nervous in front of a camera.

I most say, very mature of you.
Perhaps going into politics and use the power of democracy instead ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Kind of a long winded response that doesn't answer my question at all. You said "every time" and "any protest" so it leads one to believe that you assume anybody being violent is a paid agent and can't possibly be somebody who's just mad enough, or fringe enough, to lash out.

But thanks for posting the explanation anyway. It seems to be a "thing" lately on ATS to try and conflate simple demonstrations with riots, and to interchange the term "protester" with "rioter" as if they're one in the same. The more times people have it waved in their faces that there's a difference between the terms, the better.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: the

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So you endorse physical assault on people that disagree with you?

I know you consider yourself a ration thinking person, but how is it rational to blame trump or the victims of the assault for the actions of those claiming to be part of the left?

I don't care if Trump is talking about buggering your family gerbil... until some sort of action is taken its just talk.. .and a rational person does not excuse assault over some words.

=============

More general statement...

this endorsement of physical assault on people with different ideas is the primary reason I and many more like me will never vote for the left again... it is just a matter of time till they assault the wrong person and people get killed and then the left will lose their minds over guns again.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There are people among us that will use any reason they can to get violent or break stuff. Whether it's a political election protest or the results of a hockey game. It's not destroying this country. Those that break the law are dealt with and the majority goes on peacefully protesting whatever they came to protest.

If you really want to discuss what could destroy this country, you would be talking about the attack from Trump and his supporters on the constitutional principles this nation was founded on.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The Real travesty is that most Trump supporters cannot seem to draw any correlation between Trump's rhetoric, the people he hired for his cabinet positions, and his actions so far as president... and pissed off citizens

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

People are mad, because arguing with Trump supporters is an exercise in futility. They refuse to accept anything that doesn't come from his mouth ir breitbert and call it "fake"

If you can paraphrase this paragraph, it will be my new signature.

You are right on the money. And fanaticism and lotalty to layalty are keeping people from seeing beyond the tip of their noses.
We're on a world stage where defiance and bilateral support are being swapped around, and those who voted for candidate 'b' are becoming casualties, as if the governing body is there for only those whom supported them and not the entire country. And the government itself is making examples of those whom speak against it and criticsm is a mark of the enemy...

And the ats trolls get more 'trolly' bigly and more 'spammy' bigly, and dismiss any discussion that borders on the academic and simply resort to name calling.

The mudpit has vecome the most popular forum on the boards respectively.
edit on 20-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The more times people have it waved in their faces that there's a difference between the terms, the better.

I could not agree more.

It is very important also to understand that police agencies need to stop using tactics like kettling to deal with protests. When protestors are in a group, not harming anyone or anything, moving around them, flanking them, compressing the space they are in by closing them in... these are all totally unacceptable tactics, designed to make going about their protest either difficult or impossible.

It has to stop, it is not legitimate now, and never has been. Leave peaceful people to their business, give them room, do not agitate them. The president has been doing a good enough job of that on his own.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
These horrible horrible people...standing up for human rights, against sexual violence and violation, singing and waving signs and stuff...how can they do this??? Lock 'em up. Shut their mouths. Yeah....that'll make it all better...

(sarc)

and it just keeps spreading...

At least they aren't vandalizing the King's Company's ships and tossing tea into Boston Harbor dressed as Native Americans! Those radicals cost that company what would be a million dollars today!! Enemies of the State!!!!! Traitors!!!!!!!!

Look, I get that there are angry people doing violent things in the name of protesting Trump. I get that there are angry and divisive Trump supporters too, and who threatened violence if Hillary was elected.

I get that there are good people who support Trump. I also get that there are good people who oppose Trump and who are doing it peacefully. I would put those last two groups, the good Trump supporters and the good people who oppose Trump as the vast majority.

I don't condone violence. I do support people's right to protest, even if I disagree with them. For every "violent Trump protestor" in your video, there are thousands and thousands of peaceful ones expressing themselves.

If the movement against Trump seems to lack cohesion and a "single message" its because Trump has put out so many very controversial ideas, as well as his hyperbolic, divisive and bullying rhetoric. Trump has created this monster by his own mouth. It is all REACTION.

And it won't stop soon...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join