It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMPs "East of Sweden" remark could be realtime "photoshop"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

We cannot trust even realtime live TV broadcasts anymore (if it was live on TV). Now we got to interview the whole crowd that seem to be present as witnesses.

I use "photoshop" and "photoshopped" for any manipulation with digital data (photo, video, audio, databases reports, text messages, posts and what have ye), for lack of a better word.

Anyways it was on Dutch TV news that TRUMP should have said that there was a terrorist attack in Sweden this weekend, but there were none reported, could be "realtime photoshopped" to make him look stupid, confused and crazy, so he gets impeached.

Funny thing is that it is possible that it was only on my TV, on my cable connection, moreover this post and possible replies could only be seen by me, that it is not for the general public to see, like someone is fooling me, I call that "The Truman Show Internet Dome", I know it sounds weird, but it is technical possible, so it will be done also, replies could all be actors.

I don't accuse ATS by the way, its my internet, phone, email and TV I don't completely trust. ...trust no one, not even yourself...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Wow

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Then you think, well OK, I only trust personal in the flesh contacts, for instance you think you talk face-to-face with some one famous, but it could be an android you are talking to. OK this is science fiction

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh goodie...now if we can get a game show with some stalkers on it we're all set!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Some actions only require the alteration of Audio.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Then you think, well OK, I only trust personal in the flesh contacts, for instance you think you talk face-to-face with some one famous, but it could be an android you are talking to. OK this is science fiction

Desperation is a scary thing. He was live in what seems like a perpetual re-run of his campaign - the tech you describe wouldn't work to that audience and more to the point there's no debate even by him and the WH of what he said, the issue is WTF was he talking about?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I've thought about what you've said here a lot.

IT started one day when I was on ATS and we were in a thread and someone was weirded out by the google suggestions..

So I tried to get the same suggestions.. Didn't work.. Then I deleted all my google data and they did and we had way weirder suggestions and they didn't match at all.. In fact it was regional all over the world..

With my last ex my computer started getting confused all her links were .au and mine .com.. But over time something happened and my computer started just picking au sites from google searches.. And my searches were way different..

Even a youtube video with 6,000,000 views on the US side had 4,000,000 on au side.. but you can't see either video you only get one of them as they are the same upload...

It all kind of freaked me out, but that was BEFORE my world got turned upside down. I started wondering if there were two ATS's.. A complete coincidence but it did NOT help my mental state, haha, was ATS Server Migration.. After that Some people were double posting a lot.. but it was like only certain people saw both posts? But Who knows.. I was deep down the rabbit hole at that point.. I'll never know what truly happened.

Hell I don't know how many people I was even interacting with.. Didn't help my ex had 20 accounts...

Yea...

The only way to trust something is like.... .

I can't anymore...

I don't even know if reality is a thing..

So I just roll with it so I don't go fully insane.

He Mentions countries that are having issues he never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.. Now if nothing happened in Sweden the night before ok he's still a little nutty.. But maybe something happened? some arrests or a rape or Some news story came out?

there was an incident in Stockholm in which a man set himself on fire in a city plaza. Police haven’t said, however, what this man’s motivations were.

Could be that.. If people are going to hang on every word you better ACTUALLY hang on every word.. Don't assume anything.

For instance he says you look at what's happening in Germany.. He's clearly not talking about a terrorist attack.. He's talking about ongoing problems..

What links all those countries he talked about together were "Bad things caused by not putting your country first... immigration caused problems"
terrorist attacks are a subset of problems with immigration.. but it doesn't mean every thing he's listing is just the small set you want to see.. Germany doesn't fit in that context nor does Sweden he gets to Nice and everyone's brains light up.. You guys Run on buzz words.. Again hats off to psy ops.

Ok think in a broader context.. He even says "all over the world" (bad things are happening because of unchecked immigration.)

here:

Here’s the bottom line. We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden … Sweden … who would believe this? Sweden, they took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening Brussels, you look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.

Source

I swear stop making me do this..

It's similar to this weird argument I got in with this person on here. Goes like this.. They said it's a MUSLIM ban so it's against the constitution.. And I told them no it's a travel ban from war torn countries.. And then they say it's going to block christians! and I said so what we don't discriminate based on religion. That baffled them..

Like why would they think christians are better than muslims?? And obviously a travel ban to prevent bad things from happening would include anybody as a terrorists risk not just one group of people.. Anybody can become radicalized if a drone blows up their friends 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son.. And if you want to ban muslims why not put bans on Indonesia or countries like that?? Simple.. We havn't bombed that country or put sanctions on them.. We didn't gun down entire armies over there.. WE didn't help cause the rise of Isis Inside of India..

That's another issue.. Muslims are not what this weird enemy is.. Most muslims live in countries that are not warrior cultures.. India is a great example..

It's called Blowback.. Revenge.. And EVERYONE feels that way I don't care where you live.. Just let Russia Bomb the USA people and occupy this country.. Do you think Americans would EVER stop becoming terrorists to blow up Russians?? If you think we'd stop and welcome them as saviors you are looney tunes.

In fact that's why they are playing this Russian hacking card so strong and Russian agents inside the white house..

We were told the order of countries when I was in the Army.. Syria was supposed to fall, then you move to Iran now that Syria lost it's chemical weapons.. If you attack Iran first your troops get vaporized by their ally.. So you have to do them one at a time in a way that can't draw the oter into fighting you.. So you create ISIS, and all the rest.. Now it looks like they want to skip Iran and just go Russia..

China is fine with all of this. Watching with glee. though now you've made Iran and China and Russia much closer allies.. and You still didn't get Assad. But you did piss off a LOT of Syrians. Those gas attacks came through turkey and were released by alqueda not Assad.. And that's in the UN report..

You think Iran likes that we gave Iraq chemical weapons to use on Iranians? And funded IRaq to the point that Iran almost collapsed? And took out their government and installed a puppet dictator? Yea I'd be pissed too.

This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum.. To anyone reasonably versed in world events in the last 50 years it all makes a lot of sense..

Back to reality.. STOP letting other people frame reality for you. It's dangerous. You are signing over your place in the world to them. That's selling you soul to the devil if you like. I'm not married to these freaks. I think on my own. This is my world.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
He was referring to the Swedish Bowling Green massacre, duh!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

actually I found what Trump answered about this.. A Fox News story on Tucker Carlson about rising problems in Sweden to to immigration.

Friday night's edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" featured an interview with documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz about a surge in violent crime in Sweden.

Some have traced the crime increase in Sweden to a surge in the number of refugees entering from Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

Trump said at a campaign-style rally Saturday outside Melbourne, Fla.: “We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?”

Trump has made securing the United States from outsiders, particularly radical Islamic terrorists, a major part of presidential campaign and now his administration.

The president's mention of Sweden along with Germany resulted in Trump critics saying he had mistakenly referred to a terror attack.

Source

I already explained he NEVER mentioned terrorism as the entire grouping of what he was saying..

the entire grouping of what he was saying was "unchecked immigration from dangerous areas causes problems."

notice he says "what's happening in Germany."
"what's happening in Sweden."

"they took in large numbers they ARE HAVING problems. You look at WHAT'S HAPPENING in Brussels. you look at WHAT"S HAPPENING all over the world.

then he changes the sentence style and says.. "take Niece, Take Paris."

those were special and more important examples in the broader context of ONGOING PROBLEMS.

Here’s the bottom line. We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden … Sweden … who would believe this? Sweden, they took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening Brussels, you look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.

For him to be referencing terror attacks he would need to not be speaking in present progressive tense. It would need to be in past tense.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I wish this this was the mud pit so I could dissect the messenger but since it is not, I will simply ask: have you ever misspoke yourself? Ms. Conway misspoke herself. What is the big deal with that?

P.S. If you answer no I will call you a liar. Mud Pit or not!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I can only imagine non native English speakers having no clue what to believe.

Putting words in peoples mouths and then saying those words are wrong is a tactic that goes back forever.

you exaggerate what they say, and then go see that's crazy..

the name is

Straw man..

A List of Fallacious Arguments

See my above post.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Some actions only require the alteration of Audio.

That one made me laugh out loud. I love BLR..

ahhh if we can't laugh, we're doomed right??

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom appeared to respond to Trump on Saturday by posting on Twitter an excerpt of a speech in which she said democracy and diplomacy “require us to respect science, facts and the media.”

Did anyone else catch the unintentional and hilarious irony there? "Democracy requires us to respect science, facts AND THE MEDIA.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Have Trump supporters become so desperate that they want to believe the stupid things he has been saying live and in person for the past fifty years are somehow "photoshopped?"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Did anyone else catch the unintentional and hilarious irony there? "Democracy requires us to respect science, facts AND THE MEDIA.

That's not irony, that's a fact.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So why is the country of Sweden asking him WTF he's talking about?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I understand nothing that is happening anymore it's all fake, fake, fake.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Umm it was what happened " last night" in Sweden.
Don't leave out the "last night" part so it fits your narrative. That's cheating.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The simple fact of the matter is that Donald Trump is incapable of forming a coherent sentence. His thoughts leapfrog all over the place. His inability to express himself clearly is a clue that he is neurologically unfit to be President.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

She didn't misspeak. She lied.
They all lie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join