It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: US is 'lucky John McCain's not in charge'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TinfoilTP

McCain is the definition of an establishment politician. I personally take the opposing position of him most of the time.

McCain is the epitome of what is wrong with our Government.

The guy is 100% globalist scum.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
When it comes to McCain, I've always thought to myself what Trump wasn't afraid to say- he's no war hero. He was a POW, that's it. Thats not to say I don't respect the fact that he was in the military, I do of all servicemen but he did nothing to earn himself any title with the word 'hero' in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The press wants a civil war between the McCain/Graham wing of the GOP and the Trump/Ryan wing.

The plan is to make Republicans fear social shaming from the media more than they fear their actual constituents who love Trump, in hopes of regaining the House and enough Senate seats to pull off an impeachment.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm embarrassed to admit that I voted for McCain in 2008. He's the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party. Any random third party candidate would have been a better choice.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I'm embarrassed to admit that I voted for McCain in 2008. He's the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party. Any random third party candidate would have been a better choice.

Oh there was in 2008, Rand's Dad.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I was never sold on Ron Paul, either. Something about him bothered me, though I could never put my finger on it. In retrospect, yes, I would have supported him over McCain. McCain is a great example of everything wrong with the GOP establishment and the federal government in general.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Vector99

if your gonna talk sh@@ about someone you should at least your facts straight, his father and grand father were both 4 star admirals. and mccain didn't start the fire. that has been proven time and time again.

now is mccain a d---head yes he is, but all that crap about starting the fire and giving up secrets is nothing but rumor and innuendo.

McCain was a prisoner of war for 5 1/2 yrs, in 1968 refused early release when the commies found out who his dad was,commander of all U.S. forces in vietnam.they also tried to beat him into submission.
he did make a anti-American propaganda confession, just like many others, that was to be expected. but when he wouldn't make any more they beat and tortured him more.

wow getting tired Yawn ...

the hatefull McCain always had wanted payback from being in the Hanoi ""Hilton""
and wanted to attack every god dam thing , Bomb Them !!

yeah he was one of many sitting there in front of the Camera
spewing about Communism and the Bad of America .. like all POWS in Commie Indochina Wars..
in Hanoi Hilton .. he wasnt the only POW that Survived .. the Conflict .
dont forget that , he isn't, A Noble, a Lord , nor Royalty.

yup the ol boy Johnny ... growing up in Washington D.C.
Seeing all the Elites with Ol Daddy ...
Although his Daddy John S McCain Jr..
went along with Nixons extended
prolong war program for his Election..
and had dismissed Prime Enemy BOMBING Targets
that could of shorten the war to a complete End
ending it Quicker in Viet NAM
Must of been when The old Salt was in his Drunken Stupor.

.. a Decorated Military Family that isn't so innocent..

What i See is McCain trying to be like his Father and Granddaddy
but on the political tracks ..

All I see is War in Our Near Future , either in Iran or Russia
the Uprising of another Cold War is at hand ..

continuing Syria then Sudan then IRAN !! is the Plan ... from the higher up in Washington .

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I voted for McCain in 2008, if only because he was a veteran and that his opponent was a bigger phony than he was. The guy has become a mean spirited vindictive douche, a complete sellout to the elites. I think he knew the election was a sham and he was okay with it, just like Gore. They got paid off and are still getting paid off. He reminds me of Arlen Specter, out for himself and he'll protect his power even if it means screwing his party and his constituents.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TinfoilTP

McCain is the definition of an establishment politician. I personally take the opposing position of him most of the time.

McCain is the epitome of what is wrong with our Government.

The guy is 100% globalist scum.

We're very fortunate that Obama beat him in 2008. That's for sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

John McCain: : US is 'lucky Rand Paul not in charge'.

Frankly, Paul is a lunatic, I've heard his beliefs.
Anything from his lips is already quite suspect, as far as I am concerned.

I've heard a lot of things but lunatic is probably the furthest from reality. He seems like someone with a lot of common sense.

I've heard a lot of lunacy that was accepted as 'common sense'.
And much 'common sense' that was absolute lunacy!
All 'meaning' exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder!

All I needed to hear were his 'beliefs', for me to check him off the guest list! *__-
In his 'defense', perhaps he was just catering/lying to other lunatics, at the time, evangelical conservative Xtians.
(Hint; all 'beliefs' are madness!)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

John McCain: : US is 'lucky Rand Paul not in charge'.

Frankly, Paul is a lunatic, I've heard his beliefs.
Anything from his lips is already quite suspect, as far as I am concerned.

Well it's a good thing your opinion means nothing. Just like my opinions of you being a nut-case means nothing.

Well, that is the deepest, most meaningful refutation that I have ever had the honor to endure!
I'm going to have to change everything that I think, now, in the face of your withering intellectual barrage!
Keep up the good work!
You win. *__-

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Truth!!!

He is the Washington establishment. Son and grand son of very high ranking Admirals. He's known nothing but politics, even in his active duty navy days he had to play politics.

It's all he knows.

...and he's a bit too free with his willingness to use military force. No, Trump is a much better choice than McCain.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join