It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: US is 'lucky John McCain's not in charge'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ok kiddies - the USS forrestal fire " for idiots "

Yes thank you we all know the official story.

The same official story paints McCain a hero in captivity, and thats 'bollox' too.
edit on 20-2-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

one - why do you doubt the offical story of the forrestal fire ?

2 - please not that the " members " i replied to gave 2 different " accounts " of the tail

and that one even claimed the forrestal sank - how the hell did the navy cover that up ?

ETA - the vid that one "member " posts even reffutes both thier assanine tails

look at the position of mcains plane - its not in a position to " set fire " to anything with its exhaust - which is pointing out over the flight deck edge

OOOPS
edit on 20-2-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

one - why do you doubt the offical story of the forrestal fire ?

2 - please not that the " members " i replied to gave 2 different " accounts " of the tail

and that one even claimed the forrestal sank - how the hell did the navy cover that up ?

ETA - the vid that one "member " posts even reffutes both thier assanine tails

look at the position of mcains plane - its not in a position to " set fire " to anything with its exhaust - which is pointing out over the flight deck edge

OOOPS

1- I dispute everything the the gubment allows the main stream media to say on behalf of the military, especially when it comes to politicians, Vietnam and mistakes.

2- I never said the Forrestal sank.

(portion redacted)
edit on 20-2-2017 by intrptr because: ()

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

1 - oh dear - you are one of those - it all makes sense now

2 - didnt say that you did - i said someone else did - so irrelevant

but as you dont believe the forrestal sank - then you accept that the previous " member " was making crap up - yes ?

3 - watch the dammed vid - it shows mcain egressing his own plane - note where the fire starts - and explain how he started it

it requires magic to discharge a weapon your plane does not carry - into a 2nd aircraft parked parralel you your own

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

redacted... see below. Sorry ignorant ape, my bad I got events reversed.
edit on 20-2-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

citation required

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required

Yah okay sorry, the rocket hits the plane next to McCain, not from McCains plane.

Edit:

truthdig
edit on 20-2-2017 by intrptr because: redacted portion, added link

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Amen to that! John McCain and Lindsey Graham are two people I have been so let down by. I erroneously believed in their common sense and intelligence. They have both shown their true colors, and thankfully, not as a POTUS.

I am sincerely shamed that I supported either one of them, they are both monsters.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I used to believe in John McCain. No more. I voted for him in the 90s. Never again.
He is a bad example of a human.
Those if you that still support him, I understand. You will change in time.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That 90's video clip I mentioned, he was sticking it to the Imperialists.

Then something happened to his brain, or 'they got to him' (the gravity of which I dare not speculate on what it might be).

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

This

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I heard John McCain is blackmailed by the Deep State and so he always comes out from time to time to attack Trump in favor of the deep state and leftwing lunatics have are completely controlled by the deep state due to their pedophilia tendencies.
edit on 20-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Rand Paul: US is 'lucky John McCain's not in charge'

John McCain: : US is 'lucky Rand Paul not in charge'.

Frankly, Paul is a lunatic, I've heard his beliefs.
Anything from his lips is already quite suspect, as far as I am concerned.

I've heard a lot of things but lunatic is probably the furthest from reality. He seems like someone with a lot of common sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
I heard John McCain is blackmailed by the Deep State and so he always comes out from time to time to attack Trump in favor of the deep state and leftwing lunatics have are completely controlled by the deep state due to their pedophilia tendencies.

Why would someone who buys into one school of thought over the course of their lifetimes experiences ever need to be blackmailed? Ever occur to you that people do what they do of their own free will?

Trump's lifetime experiences differ from McCain's, they both have a point of view that is opposed to the others.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: visitedbythem

That 90's video clip I mentioned, he was sticking it to the Imperialists.

Then something happened to his brain, or 'they got to him' (the gravity of which I dare not speculate on what it might be).

Here's where it gets creepy. McCains actions seem to indicate that he believes he has sacrificed more for the Country than others, therefore his point of view should prevail at all costs.

When he takes action that others see as undermining the US government, he seems to see them as his earned right to forego the spirit of the Constitution.

When Trump said he doesn't like failure and sees captured combatants who cooperated with the enemy as failures, he slapped McCain the wrong way. Too bad it didn't knock some humility into him instead of provoking the attack dog.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That comment, I think Trump was doing an impromptu insult and it wasn't a very good one. Who knows.

I just tried finding the McCain "no new nation building" clip in youtube again but couldnt. But he was off the hook about it like I've never heard any politician (save Ron Paul) ratta tat tattin against even 'soft imperialism'. Being a former POW I always would have expected such a man to be against militarism except as an absolute bare bottom last resort. The clip was probably from around 1998, to do with Bosnia/Kosovo/Balkan's/whatever. Then 10 years later he's out campaigning saying we might be in Iraq for "1000 YEARS". Total sea change. I call brain damage and / or blackmail (something along those lines).
edit on 20-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

McCain is a flyboy who was the son of a respected general, crashed a lot, sunk the USS Forrestal, and probably gave up secrets as a POW.
'

Only your first statement is correct. He is the son of an admiral, did not "sink'" the Forrestal, never crashed (He was shot down one time), and you have no information whatsoever that he gave up secrets. You have no credibility.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That comment, I think Trump was doing an impromptu insult and it wasn't a very good one. Who knows.

I just tried finding the McCain "no new nation building" clip in youtube again but couldnt. But he was off the hook about it like I've never heard any politician (save Ron Paul) ratta tat tattin against even 'soft imperialism'. Being a former POW I always would have expected such a man to be against militarism except as an absolute bare bottom last resort. The clip was probably from around 1998, to do with Bosnia/Kosovo/Balkan's/whatever. Then 10 years later he's out campaigning saying we might be in Iraq for "1000 YEARS". Total sea change. I call brain damage and / or blackmail (something along those lines).

Then he's a flip flopper. They tried to pin that tag on Trump about Iraq but it never stuck because their proof was Fake News.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Rand is right on this one.
And I agree, we are very lucky McCain is not our Pres.

Cant forget this one....

Bomb Iran

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I am sincerely shamed that I supported either one of them, they are both monsters.

McCain and Graham were all we had to hold on to.

Definitely the biggest disappointment in the GOP.

We learned after they have been in DC for awhile.

They will would kill to return to the 3 P's

Power, Privilege and P...y. Can't use the word, might insult cats.

They are almost directly responsible for Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join