It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump's supporters still love him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by mikegrouchy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why are you still here.
In this country?

I said Go away.

You promised that you would Go away.
edit on 20-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Stink,

If you think you know my political slant. You don't.

I support Trump only til he crosses me, if that is even the right term.

I am neither R of L, conservative nor liberal.

I am slippery and not affiliated with the usual clubs.

So, I can and am objective. And when I see a problem, I will cry all over my key board like it is the second coming of Obama.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

They are so violent and aggressive. I see them protesting, attacking others, damaging both public and private property. Yep they are crazy and full retard........ oh wait a second........ that's the liberals being violent, isn't it. My bad. Sorry. I stand corrected.
edit on 20-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think when the R riots, it is called revolution.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You don't see conservative or libertarians typically protest or riot. If they do protest, itll be a weekend deal.

At least as it relates to people I know, its because they have work and don't want to miss work to do ometing like scream into the abyss.

Protests are histrionic behavior. You're talking about people who aren't prone to histrionics.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You will never see the right protest, sit in, riot or demonstrate. If they go in, they are in it to win it. Period.
There would be no prisoners and only 100% winning would be the out come.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Good Lord you have all gotten silly. Talk about overthinking anything, Americans such drama queens.

Protesting through the decades, it happens, it's a right of passage almost.
I got up and protested when I was at college, I saw a group walking past from the window of the Uni bar and thought, hmmm I better put that feather in my cap, so we picked up our beers in a plastic cup and joined the group, turned out to be a pretty good cause.

My nephews are in college now, and I hope they protest too, but they are busy studying and drinking, who knows maybe something will fire them up, I don't want them placid and compliant, but inquisitive and defiant.
Not all protests are violent, the women March was fantastic.
Outside the whitehouse there were pro life, Jesus saves and god knows what else waving placards for decades and blowing up the occasional surgery , get over yourselves.

It's not that protesting is wrong, it's you all now seem to get bent out of shape when someone is protesting because of difference in ideology.

That's a childish tantrum.

Anyway , I moved from replying to you to replying in general. Not calling you personally baby, just a baby gorilla.

I on the other hand like to see anyone writing a banner, marching, no matter which side they are as it pleases my eye to see freedom of speech.

Stop over dramatizing kids. It is like no one can do anything anymore without being slammed if they are different in politics.

Yawn.
edit on 20-2-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

No one has a problem with free speech, it is freedom of rioting, freedom of grabbing someone's ass out of a car and stomping them, it is freedom of looting, and freedom to set things on fire that I think we have a "issue" with.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thank you, you summarized my sentiment to the point.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I never protested. Where I live that kind of stuff is mocked. So there's no use.

Except the major property tax hike last year. Man, that had everyone holding a picket. LOL

I've always had responsibilities. Missing work puts my family at risk. And besides, in West Texas no one cares. I might piss off the cows or something, but that'll be about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Exactly, it's not relevant to you or your community, doesn't make it null an avoid to someone else.

I hope people understand what I am saying, It's not that protesting is wrong, it's people react badly to someone else's opinion that is different to theirs, that is small minded and just wanting to live in a echo chamber.

Let them do what they want, they aren'y changing anything other than their own personal journey.

Freedom of Speech rocks, never mock it, support it especially when the topic they are protesting makes your very stomach turn.

2020 #Make Zazz Great again.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What's important to you? If that was threatened then I would never tell you how or when to protest. I would be proud at your raging against the man.

If Texas had it's guns taken away, would this conversation even take place? Methinks not.
One's cause it not more just than another.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Zazz has always been great.

FWIW, i get it. And agree. Im more of a "do what thou wilt" kinda guy.

Although i think city slickers are crazy for living in cities. But, if im being honest, ill be moving to the Austin area in the next couple of weeks and will have to learn to ignore denser groups of people.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

On the news shows this weekend (I forget which one) someone said something that stayed with me.

When Obama was president, he had the media, the majority of congress and the establishment backing him.

The only elements backing Trump are the people.

The media hates him.
Establishment Washington hates him.
The democrats and republicans hate him.

I don't love Trump, but the more he is baselessly attacked, the better he looks.

We've spent quite a lot of time on this site all agreeing how the media is messed up, the establishment in DC is messed up, yet since Trump came into office, the media is now honest and the establishment is looking out for our best interests.

It's Bizarro-World.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

will have to learn to ignore denser groups of people.

Are you calling me dense?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If Texas has it's guns taken away, there would be no electricity here in Michigan.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

1. Could have fooled me. He acts like a sleaze politician IMO already. He has more in common with Hillary than people give credit.
2. Could have fooled me. Wasn't it the Rothschilds that made him who he is?
3. Could have fooled me. I mean, who needs to lobby when you directly talk to the corporate interests? He took out the middle man, not lobbying...
4. Could have fooled me. You must mean Hillary being in jail. Or did you mean his tax returns? Wait, you must mean the wall.
5. Could have fooled me. Yes, because he doesn't lie, or use media misleadingly EVER.
6. Could have fooled me. Exactly why he fired Flynn, don't need to be hiring no moles to start with, but weeding is good I guess.
7. Could have fooled me. I feel like Mexico is publicly shafting us no matter what the paper says it's 'costing them'. Did you know most concrete is made in Mexico? They literally make money off our wall that we are paying for.
edit on 20-2-2017 by numb3rs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Why are you still here.
In this country?

I said Go away.

You promised that you would Go away.

I missed the part, people like you promised to enforce promises.

Ps. John Stewart in that picture promised to leave Earth. Not America. Please, start with enforcing that one.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Protesting an issue one believes in is fine. But doing so exposes ones beliefs.
  • Like protesting a free election says you believe in elitism.

• Like protesting a speaker says you believe freedom of speech for others is wrong.

• Like protesting anything while rioting says you believe might makes right.

• Like protesting while blocking traffic says you have no respect for others.

• Like protesting non-issues says you have no personal discernment.

• Like protesting while breaking laws says you promote chaos.

It's not the protesting I have a problem with. It's what and how people are protesting. I disagree with every message I just listed, so all these protests say to me is that these protesters hold beliefs diametrically opposed to everything I believe in. And I believe most Americans feel the same way.

Nice message.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join