It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump's supporters still love him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
You are just completely f'n delusional. If you have any facts to back up any of that I will withdrawl my statement.

all i have to say to that awesome, well thought out, educating post is:

originally posted by: Christosterone
I love Trump because he drives liberals crazy...literally crazy...
And their whining/rioting is fueling my happiness...
-Chris

Except I am not a liberal, didn't vote for Hillary, and I think Trump is a douchewesal.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Mexican Gardener Roberto loves him
because Mexican Gardener Roberto is a Legal Immigrant.

So confident was his love
that he uploaded this video the day before the election.

Published on Nov 8, 2016
I AM MEXICAN AND I LOVE DONALD TRUMP!

edit on 19-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Every Time My Left Leaning Ex Wife Calls me on the Phone , If I want to End the Conversation ASAP for Any Reason , I just start talking about How Great President Trump and his Lovely Family are . Suffice to say , All I hear after that is a Dial Tone...........)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Mac Miller says its because we
"Take over the world while these haters gettin mad."

Uploaded on Mar 3, 2011

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I will demonstrate the only two criteria that had my interest in choosing our POTUS, thus far.

[x] Second Amendment Safe
[ ] Bye bye individual mandate provision of ACA

SO, my first, and what I feel is the most important criteria is met, which means the current POTUS has satisfied 50% of what I wanted. I am still hoping to mark in the second box, hopefully before Fiscal year 2018. These reps better remember what it was we wanted, because being center-right, I got no problem flipping a vote to some random independent in this district.

Other than that, I like the Trump brand, am loyal to the core, and I find him very entertaining.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

He attacked the reporters who ask tough questions. "They have their own agenda and their agenda is not your agenda," he said. This crowd was "our people," he said.

The MSM's agenda isn't our agenda: True News. Very True News.

They just can't fathom how much folk support him and why. Go, Prez!!
edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think they like him because

1. He's not Hillary, Jeb, Mccain
2. He's not funded by Banks, Military or large Corporations
3. He has no lobbyists
4. He's actually standing by his promises
5. He's pointing the finger at the media and calling them liars - and rightfully so
6. He's clever and is weeding out the moles in his camp
7. He's telling foreign governments they either play fair or they aren't included in the game

Nail... hammer... direct hit.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I was anti Hillary. That being said, I know you support Trump.

As you'll soon learn he is burning taxpayer's dollars. Between them renting estate in his tower and protecting the family, you'll soon learn the cost of this president.

You're old enough to know we are being played by another politician.

And they are good at selling politicians who don't fit the part these days so we buy it.

I hope we can change that cycle soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I think they like him because

1. He's not Hillary, Jeb, Mccain
2. He's not funded by Banks, Military or large Corporations
3. He has no lobbyists
4. He's actually standing by his promises
5. He's pointing the finger at the media and calling them liars - and rightfully so
6. He's clever and is weeding out the moles in his camp
7. He's telling foreign governments they either play fair or they aren't included in the game

You forgot about all the Racism, Hate, Bigotry, Misogyny, and total disregard for the capital T Truth we all were supposed to learn in school fueling the other half of America!
edit on 2202017 by JRedBeard because: Gremmar

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
... This story is filled with things that just reinforce the belief that CNN is a corp owned and controlled liberal outlet.

Liberal or right wing, the 'outlet' politics does not affirm nor negate the story printed.
Any wingers can print a factually, evidentiary supported story.
To dismiss it for it editorial lean is intellectually dishonest, more emotionally needy...

In this CNN opinion piece the author thinks that the rally he held in Florida was about attacking Federal Judges and talking about reporters who have their own agenda. But it seems like he wants to stay in touch with the majority of voters who put him in the POTUS seat.

DID he attack federal judges?
DID he attack the media, again?
That was some slight-of-hand there, but does the CNN opinion piece have any basis in reality?

They voted for Trump because he promised to restore the nation's greatness, by building a wall and locking jobs inside.

People who cannot think for themselves are easily lied to and manipulated.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You say a point of easily manipulated. If a politician can do it so can the media. Putting either on a pedestal is silly. Because we should fuc*ing know better.

History has shown...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

After the beating they took in the election, you'd think they'd have learned their lesson, but here they are, still going around insulting Americans, telling us we don't understand anything, that we are wrong about everything, and basically doing the same thing they did before. That worked out so well last time, eh?

Let them continue. 2018 can see even more Democratic seats lost. By 2020, they might have none left at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As you'll soon learn he is burning taxpayer's dollars. Between them renting estate in his tower and protecting the family, you'll soon learn the cost of this president.

You're old enough to know we are being played by another politician.

And they are good at selling politicians who don't fit the part these days so we buy it.

I hope we can change that cycle soon.

Every POTUS at least from the 60`s has added to your debt, Obama added another 9 trillion 9,000,000,000,000 to the 10 trillion it was when he took office to have a total of $19,573,445,000,000 .

Good luck ANY body trying to claw that back.

But what did you get for 9 trillion? a severely divided country, troops pulled out of Iraq too early which gave rise to ISIS who then destabilized other regions and more terror attacks while bringing in Muslim immigrants, while the Obama Admin arms them?

Trumps not a career politician, Hillary would have been a continuation of the Obama Admin no wonder he supported her, Trumps a good change in many ways.

edit on 20-2-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No one reads or believes the trash coming from CNN anymore, good try attempting to slip it in via ATS though.
edit on 20-2-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Supporters..yeah.

The swing voters that said not Hillary are the ones abandoning him now.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Very cryptic,

Care to expand, just a smidge?

It is pretty simple, I am a bit left of center. No party affiliation. This Trump support is blowing my mind, he lie, they eat it up, this crap is unreal.

So when Obama lied... and the left refused to call him on it, did that blow your mind?

When Hillary lied and the left ate it up did that blow your mind?

Did you consider those on the left that ate it up retarded?

If you answered no to any of the above questions you might be a touch hypocritical..

All politicians lie, I do not trust Trump beyond I feel he wants to do good at his job... because of his ego if nothing else...that made him a better choice than I am owed the white house hillary.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

How is he being driven crazy by requesting that you back up your statements? See this is the delusion we are talking about

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Its the spin. Its all the spin.

Were the media to report facts, it would be great. But the adding in of their opinions, or the spin that creates the opinions they want from you...that isn't news or journalism. Its media. Im sick of media, and want journalim to return.

Its not too much to ask that before the press runs of to make fun o Trump about his Sweden comment, that they ask for clarity, "What do you mean 'last night'?".

Its the "gotcha" news that Palin talked about.

My strategy: i gravitate towards whoever media seems to hate the most.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to you that maybe.. just maybe.. left wing material has more basis in reality seeing as how we believe in data, education, science, and research?

Just saying

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I know people who claim a belief in Jesus too... but their actions 6 days a week are not exactly Christ-like.

Belief is good, but actions speak louder.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join