It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT Anti-Trump Protest in DC Fizzles Bigly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There was a anti-Trump protest effort in Washington DC that was supposed to be a large crowd.

Apparently only a few people showed up.

Must have been a funding backfire.

Hmmm.

Maybe the protesting is dying down because the funding organizations are running out of money?

LGBT Anti-Trump Protest in DC Fizzles Bigly

Even on a beautiful day with temperatures in the high 60s, organizers could not muster a decent-sized protest turnout against President Donald Trump at an LGBT event on Sunday outside the Trump International Hotel, a few blocks from the White House.

A group of little more than two dozen protesters danced, kissed, held signs, and played music as an almost equal number of photographers captured the spectacle of social justice warriors who lacked any coherent message except free-floating contempt for the president who took office less than one month ago.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary had the same problem getting people to show up at her rallies.

Fake news meets fake protests.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Newsflash: Tard outrage is currently set at $25/hour plus free cheeseburgers and wifi.

These protesters need to unionize to ensure they get a fair days pay for a fair days meltdown.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I thought they were supposed to be occupying the White House?

a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not sure why these people are protesting Trump anyways ...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IcyPatriot

Neither do they a lot of the time.

I think there are reasons to protest, but so far the biggest gathering points IMO have been mute. The points that have been adopted are also the easiest to argue against.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
None of these protestors are there on their own volition, they are bribed and community organized into a state of submissive obedience. They are like Super Sheeple, Fake News junkies always looking for their next fix.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think because, really, after his last press conference, it's pretty obvious there's no point.

Trump is the biggest Trump antagonist there is. I wonder if Soros is funding him to protest himself sometimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What was the actual point of the protest? I mean, what were they protesting? I didn't see that in the article.

Is it just anti-Trump, as in, they want him to resign? If so, do they not understand that then they'd have President Pence? He's much more against their sexual preferences...

I don't get this one.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Noncents because: Reworded

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Maybe that was a real protest that's why it was small. The fake ones tend to be very organized by known groups and will have 30 different organizations merging together to look larger.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The LGBT crowd should really do their own research about Trumps stances on their rights because he fights everyone who would dare to take their rights away. They are hugely mislead through blatant lies and withheld information.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IcyPatriot
Not sure why these people are protesting Trump anyways ...

Someone told them Trump was coming to take away their rights.

I personally remember that was a big part of his platform.

"We've got to deport the gays.. It's going to be fantastic."

Is it fake news if it's clearly marked sarcasm?

More seriously I'm not against protest, but when your message appears to be only "# Trump" I don't exactly know what the protest is for.. IT's more like a public rant at this point..

People got on occupy wallstreet for not having a clear message (those fake news outlets I mean).. But everybody knew their message income inequality is bad.. we don't want 1% of the people to control 50% of the wealth or whatever the number is.

so # trump.. Cool now what?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I think because, really, after his last press conference, it's pretty obvious there's no point.

Trump is the biggest Trump antagonist there is. I wonder if Soros is funding him to protest himself sometimes.

lol I used to wonder that. For real.. I thought he was trying to throw the election on purpose..
Nah that's just him I guess.

I love watching MSM squirm.. Everybody knew there was something very wrong in the media and Trump has shown what's up.. Anybody remember the media pity party where they blamed their own lies for getting trump elected?? That was priceless. "We shouldn't have said Hillary had a 98% of winning I think it made her supporters not come out." OH you should have told the truth in other words??

Beautiful.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And if you mofos get me to start doing Trumpisms I might lose my mind hahaha..

bigly is not a word bigly is not a word bigly....

That's a yuge wall to build with such tiny hands.. NO get out of my head!!

you're fired! *cobra biting hand gesture**

AAHHH!!!

My gay friends are flipping out. I don't know I don't see where all the anger is coming from.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

edit on 19-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Its very strange ..I have a few people up in Canada I talk to every day and usually the first thing that comes out of them is how much they hate Trump ...I claim to not know him ,which is true but its just that they would go on and on so I change the subject ...Ever wonder what a paradigm shift looks like ? We might be witnessing one ... At this point I am not sure if the left is suffering more then those that are witnessing it .It makes me wonder ,that is for sure .
edit on 19-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its very strange ..I have a few people up in Canada I talk to every day and usually the first thing that comes out of them is how much they hate Trump ...I claim to not know him ,which is true but its just that they would go on and on so I change the subject ...Ever wonder what a pyrimidine shift looks like ? We might be witnessing one ... At this point I am not sure if the left is suffering more then those that are witnessing it .It makes me wonder ,that is for sure .

I'm sorry just for clarification you were talking about a paradigm shift?

And yes that is what we are seeing.

It's painful coming out of lies, especially if you lied to yourself in the process. That's what makes Scientology more dangerous than other forms of conditioning.. they make YOU indoctrinate yourself.

I think people still in a bubble are the ones in pain.. Conspiracy minded people already had our bubbles burst and it was painful I don't know if you remember it for you. For me it was Bush and 9/11 mainly the first ones.. That's what led me here.. Gawd the entire world is ending when the bubble bursts.. It can take years to recover.. And we are only seeing the beginning stages for them.. And they are not going through this awake or by choice. In fact people are becoming dangerous.

people want to bash people on the street if they "look like" a nazi..

So lets bring back Gay bashing too.. Make it a party!!

Idiots.

And now because of those ass holes I have to sound like a republican.. I'm on the left but this # is retarded.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Perhaps because they know he is pro-LGBT? Always has been?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I guess we should probably call it the "fake news" paradigm shift . Speaking of fake news I see this weeks episode is up

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Perhaps because they know he is pro-LGBT? Always has been?

Actually it seems he always was?

source

I think people believe lies.. they are easy to believe because they are what you expect to hear..

Trump is not much of a republican.. even used to be democrat..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join