It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifty Shades of Lucifer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
The word Lucifer isn't even used in the original Hebrew, it was a bad translation from Hebrew into Greek and Latin... :

Yeah this has always been an issue with me Lucifer is a latin word so it would seem to have to do more

with the romans then any hebrew or semetic tradition.

So many things get lost in translation for example the Lords Prayer in English Sounds nothing like it does in Aramaic.

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"
-Obvious English version

"Avvon d-bish-maiya, nith-qaddash shim-mukh.
Tih-teh mal-chootukh. Nih-weh çiw-yanukh:
ei-chana d'bish-maiya: ap b'ar-ah.
Haw lan lakh-ma d'soonqa-nan yoo-mana.
O'shwooq lan kho-bein:
ei-chana d'ap kh'nan shwiq-qan l'khaya-ween.
Oo'la te-ellan l'niss-yoona:
il-la paç-çan min beesha.
Mid-til de-di-lukh hai mal-choota
oo khai-la oo tush-bookh-ta
l'alam al-mein. Aa-meen. "
- Aramaic Version

Abwûn

"Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

d'bwaschmâja

who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethkâdasch schmach

May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Têtê malkuthach.

Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Nehwê tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.

Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvlân lachma d'sûnkanân jaomâna.

Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschboklân chaubên wachtahên aikâna
daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabên.

detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna

Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patzân min bischa.

but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.

From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amên.

- not sure how accurate this translation is but you get the point
edit on 21-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: skunkape23
Eternal Salvation or triple your money back.

...so help me "Bob"

"Bob" is not here to help you.
"Bob" is a salesman. The SALESMAN TO THE GODS!
Praise Bob!
KILL BOB!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Eternal Salvation or triple your money back.

...so help me "Bob"

"Bob" is not here to help you.
"Bob" is a salesman. The SALESMAN TO THE GODS!
Praise Bob!
KILL BOB!

AND BEWARE OF THE ANTI BOB!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
These occultists have been wrong for so long, they will protect their debted investment at all costs.

Consider the following diagram, the simplest teaching tool to help you reject the fallacy of freemasonic Luciferianism.

There are 2 poles.

One is dynamic, this is the living god. It provides the wave, or holy spirit through its hand. These are the 3 aspects of the holy trinity.

The wave hits a target, the static pole. An inverted wave is refracted back towards the holy spirit. It is powerless, and a mirror opposite ILLUSSION formed from an array of vibrating particles which are 1/2 wavelength behind the magnetic wave they attempt to detect and mirror emulate.

This refracted inversion is an illusion of something so strong that subatomic particles themselves cannot differentiate between the smooth sine signals of life and the powerless square waves of death; a grid of high frequency low amplitude pulse particles collectively posing as a high amplitude galactic sine wave, to the undiscerning soul, save their proper conditioning at the moment of death or sometime prior. You will stick to Anode or Cathode. Hub or Rim.

Regarding magnetism, it is a projected pulling force. Lucifers light is THE INVERTED REFLECTION. We should all know how light works. It is the reflection from the mirror, not the input , and the direction of the spiral of this reflected 'light' decides the molecules properties.

Lucifer is not the input. This is Christ, the right hand of YHWH providing the Holy Spirit (voice of God). The above diagram shows the "jesus fish". Although this is incorrect, as it actually spans both sides. The Christ provides the Spring/Fall natural cycle.

Lucifer is the static charged, temporary, inverted reflection that provides limited PERCEPTION of the all. Provides solstice on galactic level. The Sphinx depicts the merging of these galactic waveforms, half real, containing all life potential (man, lion), half fake, illusionary, containing all death potential.

The Eye is depicted in the right standing wave shown above, although this is incorrect shamanism as it actually spans both sides. The Eye represents Illumination, perception, attributes of the mirror pole; electrically speaking the Positive (N) anode.

The dynamic pole, the father, is an unknown provider of the omnipresent dynamic magnetic field, Negative, electrically speaking (yes Franklin was a god hater)

This field contains all,everywhere, at once. It cannot go from point A to point B because it is both already their, and IS both of those places itself. Until resistance is applied. Which is why this Creative force created its Mirror and alter ago, commonly referenced as Adversary, to provide traction for dynamic waveforms that were otherwise spinning their tires.

And hell broke loose when the subdividends of this creative force failed to recognize the difference between the external voice of god, and something lurking around the core, sounding a lot similar but saying everything exactly opposite. The inverted reflection, a static hiss (although some believe this being still had 'legs' at this point, it doesn't fit scientifically speaking. No, the static pole had already 'lost its legs', its dynamic function it once had before "rebelling", see below )

Where I come from potential is worth more than perception. It would be a shame to worship a god who is the inspiration for marketing gimmicks and instagram Kardashian culture of all image and zero substance. The Matrix is a literal house of mirrors orchestrated by giant cymatic particles detecting past waves and presenting illusions of future out of them.

edit on 23-2-2017 by FryMelton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I went looking for Lucifer to try and understan.

What I found was a potential. That is to say Lucifer, whatever it is, requires the presence of something through which to exist. Therefore one can say "Lucifer does not exist per se, but Lucifer can exist".

Trying to get a better idea of Lucifer by defining Lucifer's limits is difficult when Lucifer does not exist in front of me to look at. The best I can come up with is; "wherever certain humans are". (alternatively: "not every human").

That's about the best I can do.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"

The difference between the two versions is unbelievable. the Aramaic version is far more poetic. Event the English version has versions. The one you shared above sis the version that I learned as a child at the church where my Mum played the organ. Since then though, every time I've been in a church (other than the aforementioned one in my hometown) I've heard "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us" and it's never sounded right. One of my friends jokingly suggested the difference was a Scottish one, since there is no law of trespass in Scotland (I've only ever been to one church in Engerlund, so it's not that).

Hope this isn't too far off topic...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join