It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oditty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This picture is still a work in progress but I'd like comments on how it's shaping up.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Does it sting?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I like it a lot....but I'm not sure what the dark blobs in the lower center are....they seem not to "fit"....to me anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is it an alien? Have you ever seen it? It is fascinating; so much texture and story. A bit dark for me-would look great in a gallery and certainly spark alot of discussion.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I like it a lot....but I'm not sure what the dark blobs in the lower center are....they seem not to "fit"....to me anyway.

It is a Portugese man o war ((Physalia physalis) and those dark blobs are the stinging tendrils.

oceanservice.noaa.gov...

Nice artwork by the way Tindalos, what have you used to create this?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 20-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Question added

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

It is a Portugese man o war ((Physalia physalis) and those dark blobs are the stinging tendrils.

oceanservice.noaa.gov...

Nice artwork by the way Tindalos, what have you used to create this?

Warmest

Lags

I use Photoshop and Illustrator most of the time. And as to what is is it could be alien, it sure looks like something from another world. In facts it's a
physalia physalis cumbuco brasilia to be exact.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Tindalos2013 because: Xena: [To Gabrielle] If you can run, run. If you can't run, surrender, then run. If you're outnumbered, let them fight each other while you run....

top topics

join