It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left without Conviction: Psychodynamics of Trump-Triggered Rage Decompensation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Politically wild article about how the recent Trump election has triggered some kind of psychosis among Democrats.

Obviously this could be true inside the Democrat Party officials that have been getting picked-off in elections ever since Obama became President in 2009.

The same officials have been getting exposed by selective media and their own failures in the likes of people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer (those 2 are best they have now).

Other nut cases coming out are also deep inside the establishments that get rich from Democrat agendas.

Establishments like MSM and NGOs that profit big with Democrat news and global initiatives.

Read at your own risk......
Left without Conviction: Psychodynamics of Trump-Triggered Rage Decompensation

Psychological decompensation refers to the loss of mental stability and self-control due to the failure of overtaxed coping mechanisms to handle stress. The term decompensation is typically applied to breakdowns in individuals who are psychologically fragile in the first place. For minds burdened with a fallacious self-image, unrealistic life expectations, or a distorted view of reality, heightened stress overwhelms the already brittle ego defenses, and raw psychic pain and rage flows unrestrained.

The election of President Trump has triggered a rage decompensation across the left wing, causing disgusting, dehumanizing, and violent expression to break out.

edit on Feb-19-2017 by xuenchen because: verydangerous

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The Left is exposed.

They don't want compromise.

They want to get their way.

They don't care about the sacrifice of many.

It is the most shameful display of selfishness.

Why, cause their candidate lost.

Just get my check here on time.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The left can not believe that the majority of people in the US disagree with them, that is why we have Trump.

If this is not a total middle finger to the left, I can't think of an action that would be.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Psychological decompensation refers to the loss of mental stability and self-control due to the failure of overtaxed coping mechanisms to handle stress. The term decompensation is typically applied to breakdowns in individuals who are psychologically fragile in the first place. For minds burdened with a fallacious self-image, unrealistic life expectations, or a distorted view of reality, heightened stress overwhelms the already brittle ego defenses, and raw psychic pain and rage flows unrestrained. 

The election of President Trump has triggered a rage decompensation across the left wing, causing disgusting, dehumanizing, and violent expression to break out.

This is a more detailed and comprehensive version of what I've been saying all along!

I hate to use this word, but it seems fitting now.

Triggered!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Politically wild article about how the recent Trump election has triggered some kind of psychosis among Democrats.

Are we sure this psychosis is among dems, or cult-like following of a presidential candidate/politician... you know like the way we pick apart this sort of mindless partisanship behavior when its from governments abroad....

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You can get a hint of this in the video showing Nancy Pelosi saying she can't work with President Bush and Maxine Watters saying Russia is invading N. Korea. They don't even know where they are or what year it is!

They are fragile mentally anyway, imo, and they just can't cope with the reality that HRC after more than a billion dollars spent on her campaign, still lost! Americans hate those fools!

Elijah Cummings was invited to meet with the president, and he initially said he would, till somebody in the Dem leadership (probably Chuck "the village idiot" Schumer, told him 'no'. They have all lost their ever lovin' minds!! It is not about America....it is about The Party of Fools, otherwise known as the far left Dem-wits.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You can get a hint of this in the video showing Nancy Pelosi saying she can't work with President Bush and Maxine Watters saying Russia is invading N. Korea. They don't even know where they are or what year it is!

They are fragile mentally anyway, imo, and they just can't cope with the reality that HRC after more than a billion dollars spent on her campaign, still lost! Americans hate those fools!

Elijah Cummings was invited to meet with the president, and he initially said he would, till somebody in the Dem leadership (probably Chuck "the village idiot" Schumer, told him 'no'. They have all lost their ever lovin' minds!! It is not about America....it is about The Party of Fools, otherwise known as the far left Dem-wits.

I think it's more selfish than that.

When 49.2 % of people receive some kind of Government check.

Some people need it...Okay

Some are afraid their free ride on the taxpayers dime is about to end.

They think Trump will cut off their free ride.

Now, some people truly need help. Some help themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

NO HILARRY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!! The majority of us and that would be almost 3 million voters, knew Trump was dangerous, and every bit as big of a liar as Hillary. At least Hillary has her facts straight when she spoke to the American people.

The ignorant tRump supporters have put our country in JEPORDY, these phone calls with Russia, how about the fact the man is picking fights with allies AUSTRALIA FOR GOD SAKE??????, Also FYI The Donald has a lower approval rating right now than any other president their FIRST MONTH.....

With an Approval rating of 40% seems to me that tRUMP is losing even more support by the minute....I hope he is the first President to be impeached in the first 3 months.

Of course the die hard Trumptard, will continue to stick their head in the sand, until he is impeached, or he starts a war with someone like Canada(sarcasm).

edit on 19-2-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I voted Libertarian.
Totally got me unlaid with the leftist chicks.
Oh, well...their loss as much as mine.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Read your post, then read OP, then read your post again.

Notice something? If not repeat the steps.
edit on 19-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I thought the DSM had it listed as T.A.R.D.?

Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness. Signs and Symptoms: People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence. According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:
- Telling others they are moving to Canada
- Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
- Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
- Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
- Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
- Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The left can not believe that the majority of people in the US disagree with them, that is why we have Trump.

If this is not a total middle finger to the left, I can't think of an action that would be.

You are aware that Trump lost the popular vote by millions, correct? And no, there was no vote fraud of any significance.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

At least Hillary has her facts straight when she spoke to the American people.

She sure did !!

Especially about all those government reports that proved she is a liar along with all her friends pleading the 5th.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So the right is mentally strong as we endured 8 years of Obama without violence. I recall the dread I felt when he won the 2nd time (tho McCain would not have been any better...lose, lose)

But it is life. You suck it up and move on.

Seems there is a diagnosis for absolutely everything now days.

Read today that being a nonconformist was a mental disorder, though not said in those words.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Funny you mention the "cult-like" following of a POTUS.
Obama comes to mind every time someone says that.
Obama is gonna pay my mortgage, my car payment, blah blah blah.
Free cell phones, free health care, etc.

Funny how ridiculous that argument sounds coming from either side of the spectrum. I also find it funny how the exact thing liberals are whining about today is the same rhetoric republicans whined about in 2008 and 2012.

It all makes me laugh.
Its the exact same bullexcrement.

As for the article...I have to agree.
Fragile minds are easy to break.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The fact the Obama's "Honeymoon" never ended is the most perplexing thing of all. Given the 'genocide' he started in Syria, where they used Al Qaeda as a mercenary force, he should be in ultimate disgrace every bit as much as Bush did deserve to be. Instead, Obama's like Jesus no sin never lied and no scandals.

How anyone that still supports Hillary or Obama has the balls to talk about anybody elses cultism is yet another in a long list of brash hypocrisies.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seasonal

NO HILARRY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!! The majority of us and that would be almost 3 million voters, knew Trump was dangerous, and every bit as big of a liar as Hillary. At least Hillary has her facts straight when she spoke to the American people.

The ignorant tRump supporters have put our country in JEPORDY, these phone calls with Russia, how about the fact the man is picking fights with allies AUSTRALIA FOR GOD SAKE??????, Also FYI The Donald has a lower approval rating right now than any other president their FIRST MONTH.....

With an Approval rating of 40% seems to me that tRUMP is losing even more support by the minute....I hope he is the first President to be impeached in the first 3 months.

Of course the die hard Trumptard, will continue to stick their head in the sand, until he is impeached, or he starts a war with someone like Canada(sarcasm).

Lol triggered!
Hey look on the bright side maybe you dems can collect social security disability with this new mental condition. The cure however comes in high doses of red pills!

All joking aside hillary won in areas that are heavy dem. NY and cali wont win you the election! Lol the fact that all the dems are filling into only a few states means you wont win an elections again for awhile lol muahahahhahhaha

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

With the fun that you can and should have over Trump. He is loud and braggy. Oh and he is right.
The left can't get it that there are people who do not and will not go along for all the liberal garbage.

I'm just glad that the majority of Americans are smart enough to try and change. Hillary the faint was going to be another 4 years of Obama.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IamALWAYSright

Source for your assertion.

And Trump won the majority in the electoral states that counted.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ahh yes.....nothing like trump supporter's psychobabble, in bringing a smile to my face.....would you people like 10 foot high pictures of congressional democrats to throw darts at, until your medication kicks in? maybe a ream of paper and crayons so you can draw your own conclusions as to why 60% of the country is opposed to trump.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join