It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Said Plainly, Jonathan Pie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now we've had umpteen Trump threads, frankly the guy can't pick a color tie without it causing a international incident. So decided to cut to the chase and just lay it out. I believe there's something for everyone.

btw shame on you Brit's for hiding this guy from us!

edit on 19-2-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

They're not hiding him , he's f___ing funny. Take that fake news.

Language warning

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I came across him by accident but after weeks of reading topics here in the Mud-Pit I find he's summed things up very concisely. HRC and the Liberal party fell flat on their faces and it's very true many people did not advertise their political feelings, they just voted.

Here altho you didn't see any Hillary signs you did see hundreds of Trump signs. Unfortunately our end of the state is usually ignored by both political parties so no one took note, or wrote us off as ignoramus's.

I saw Pie's other video on Trump as a world class hypocrite and delusional, but in my mind he hasn't crossed that bridge yet. It's hard to sort out exactly what Trump is actually working on with the side-show of a unprofessional spokesperson (Spicer), Kellyanne dribbling crap every ten minutes and what looks like the Generals trying to keep Trump on the level. (In a good way).

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I love Pie
Too bad he can't run for President, I would vote for him, Leftist or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just for the record he is not a real reporter. He is a satirical comedian called Tom Walker (look him up on Wiki). Its spoof news (as opposed to fake news) but he was hired for a short time to appear as JP on RT TV. Its pretty damn close to what some of us think though!!

Rat

edit on 19-2-2017 by Ratman because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ratman

I'm aware he's a comedian.

That doesn't negate his commentary on US politics, especially since he nailed it. If we had a news anchor with any backbone we'd of heard this opinion on NBC, or at the very least Meet The Press instead of the mealy-mouthed hogwash they passed off as analytical commentary.

Right now both parties are so busy screaming at each other and trying to score political points there is no legitimate discussion or debate happening. Don't get me wrong, us common people really don't expect them to act like adults, but it's still very disappointing.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't watch the fake news circus, prefer Pies non satirical views on it,

top topics

join