It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your favorite podcasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So I have a five hour drive tomorrow so I always load up on podcasts if I'm driving by myself.

I like to have a little diversity in the podcasts and stray away from any of the 2 hour + ones unless they're really good.

So if you all would be as kind to recommend me some good podcasts and a brief description so I can get some good ones for the trip!

Thanks everyone!
edit on 19-2-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Drink champs if you like to learn about the history of hip hop.

Oh and they get drunk.

edit on 19-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

joe rogans is my favorite.
there are many to choose from.
i would go with the one with henry rollins from last week. very good.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

joe rogans is my favorite.
there are many to choose from.
i would go with the one with henry rollins from last week. very good.

I have to agree Joe is pretty good I really liked the one with him and Alex Jones, They have Alex some Whiskey and he had to pee every 10 mim.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Mysterious universe covering conspiracies, unexplained, paranormal, technology etc.. sometimes even ATS gets a mention when covering a story here.. an excellent podcast, which is very well made and edited..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I agree with Joe Rogan, he's great. I also very much like "The Higherside Chats". Great guests, very ATS type of topics and the interviewer is brilliant without being pedantic. I also like "Where Did the Road Go". Again, many great topics along the lines of ATS subjects.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

joe is awesome.
a lot of people think he is just a dumb ass muscle head comedian but he is a smart dude. i like him a lot.
rollins too.
people think of a black flag punker you know.
very smart and down to earth.
love both those dudes

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

1. Those conspiracy guys- Irish hosts, funny, informative
Relevant ATS thread

2. Joe Rogan experience- general discussion, funny and informative

3. Sasquatch chronicles- Washington based, cryptid stories and discussion
Relevant ATS thread

4. Star talk- science discussion, often funny and always informative, live episodes are best

5. Nerdist- entertainment industry interviews, comedy

6. The Higherside chats- conspiracys mostly, but this guy will interview just about anyone so it can get kind of "out there" at times. Always a fun listen though.

7. Stuff you should know- general discussion of wide ranging topics, laid back and informative

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Best ever conspiracy related podcast hosted by John & Adam -
Magical Mystery Media Podcast

There are a couple different formats - sometimes they do "bonus" shows where they just kind of cover the past week in news and conspiracy related information, and then the "regular" shows where they watch a documentary prior to the podcast, and then critique/discuss it. I like the way these guys approach the topics, each of them has their individual style. There is also a forum where the shows and topics can be discussed: Magical Mystery Media Community Forum

Check out at least one or two of the topics that you find interesting, I'm pretty sure you'll listen to the rest of them!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thanks, just downloaded the episodes with Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, Dan Carlin (host of podcast comments sense which I love) and milo.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Nice, I was hoping someone would give me a good conspiracy one. I'll have ten hours to fill so that will help.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

You just killed it, thank you so much.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I just got done listening to Rogans #904 with Gary Taubes discussing sugar. Loved it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OSW Review is easily my favorite podcast. It's these 3 irish guys who review old school wrestling pay per views from the Hulkamania era. A must watch for any fan of the genre.

Beyond that, I'm rather fond of the Sons Of Kojima, a group of friends who track the downfall of washed up youtuber DarksydePhil, I know it sounds silly but tracking this guys fall from "Stardom" is just fascinating to me.

MisterMetokur's metocasts are usually pretty fun too, but they are few and far between.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Two words: Fistshark Marketing!

It's an improv comedy show by two guys with a third-person slot that has been filled for most of the episodes. The idea starts off as a marketing company that handles pseudo-famous people like Dean Cain and Val Kilmer and the insanity that they do.

But that's just the premise. As they get into their characters they grow their fictional company and get into all kinds of other markets like medicine and food.

I can't hype this enough. I love it. Start with episode 1 though so you get the build up. If you don't dig it by episode four then it's probably not for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Joe Rogan...hands down the best podcast out there.

I enjoy watching MMA, but I'm not big into the fight companion episodes. As mentioned the Henry's rollins and Alex Jones episodes were great. Beyond that though just about any guest other than Joey Diaz or Eddie Bravo are incredibly thought provoking. Joey Diaz is funny but it's really just listening to a couple buddies chit chat. Eddie Bravo is a Chem trail freak who's cool, but not the most intelligent guy. He's probably on this website, cause he's into some serious conspiracy theories.

"The Art of Charm" is pretty solid. I learned about a book called "The Power of When" which I'm about to start reading. It's a book that teaches you how to build your daily schedule based on your chronotype. The podcast is what sold me on reading it...and I typically don't get buy stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Pseudopod and The No Sleep podcast are good for some horror fiction.
Your Mom's House with Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky cracks me up.
Joe Rogan's podcast is usually pretty entertaining and informative.
Hard Core History is very educational.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
joe rogan podcast graham hancock randall carlson

This episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience was by far my favorite:

2016Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his latest book "Magicians of the Gods" is available now. Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

They discuss and present some outstanding data that suggests there was a near extinction event 10K-12k years that created global flooding on a near biblical scale. Very revealing and informative.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You could always listen to one of mine on KCOR radio...great radio channel for all things UFO, ghost hunting, conspiracy....etc.....and moi....

KCOR Radio

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Thanks, just downloaded the episodes with Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, Dan Carlin (host of podcast comments sense which I love) and milo.

dan carlin is awesome.. Have you heard his history podcasts? you might have to pay for him but there is NOTHING more interesting than hearing him explain the mongols or the Vikings or whatever he's on..

Joe Rogan of course..

#328, 378, 413, 847 Dan Carlin (hardcore history podcast)
#566 Sue Aikens (lives by herself 197 miles above the arctic circle) [shorter podcast 80 minutes long, and she is awesome]
#610 Brian cox (physicist)
#414 Commander Chris Hadfield (Astronaut)
#737 Lance Armstrong (champion cyclist)
#641 Sam Harris (neuroscientist)
#497 Tim Kennedy (Special Forces Operator)
#475 Adam Corolla (man show, radio, comedian)
#273 Amber Lyon (Emmy Award-Winning journalist)
#434 Roseanne Barr (actress comedian)
#907 Mike Baker (Former CIA) [talks on current events]
#472 Shane Smith (co founder Vice news)
#710 Gavin McInnes (co founder Vice news)
#717 Steve-o (Stevo lol jack ass guy got arrested protesting sea world)
#812 Russel Brand and im Breuer (comedians awesome show actually)
#908 Leah Remini (king of queens.. in Scientology most of her life) [scientology the real deal]
#310 Neil Degrasse Tyson (physicist)
#133 Charlie Murphy (Comedian)
#244 Immortal Technique (hip hop truther)
#232 Giorgio Tsoukalos (hair guy ancient aliens)
#725 Graham Hancock Randall Carlson (hidden history cataclysms)
#582 David Seaman ( journalist and former Congressional candidate)
#844 Andreas Antonopoulos (Chief Security Officer of Blockchain) [bit coin expert]
#846 Michael Shermer ( founder of The Skeptics Society)
#712 Wim Hof *Ice man* (holds many world records)
#568 Dr. Rhonda Patrick ( Ph.D in biomedical science and expert on nutritional health)
#405 Steven Pressfield, Aubrey Marcus (author "the war of art" .. Aubrey Joes friend)

14 minute preview Joe on Nuclear Bombs.. Hahaha... I don't know where else you get so much information intermingled into wtf are they talking about moments. So funny. Nuclear woofs.. lmao.. "they gave them pamphlets?" They gave them they dropped leaflets yea gave them warning that's how crazy nuclear power is.. Eddie's dumbass.. "Where tere any civillians down there?" yes eddie they dropped nukes on civillians..

edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join