It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Trump appointee fired after critical comments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
do not criticize the fuhrer

True, but which one? I mean looking at the MH story and if true and unslanted, it seems that Deare was a shady lady, however that's the kind of calibre that I see Trump would use in his dealings of any kind, since he already has a number with a certain pedigree. It looks then as though Deare's gripe was about being shut out by Bannon and cronies more than any directness to Trump.
It looks to me to be yet another spat amongst the intelligence mafia. As they say in Ireland, it can only get worser.

edit on 19-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: xuenchen
Loyalty is the key to Job Security, a true sign of weakness in any Oligarchy.

No, there is plenty from without. If someone has something to say to Don they should do it in private not to fellow team players while Trump isnt around. This is the sort of dumbazzes our society has produced. Grown men and women that were not raised right. Those administrative positions Don appoints people to are not really platforms for self bla bla bla. Only an idiot puts up with crap like this.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Trump is not surrounding himself with yes men. Your free to disagree with the boss, but you don't bad mouth the boss if you want to keep your job.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

No, there is plenty from without. If someone has something to say to Don they should do it in private not to fellow team players while Trump isnt around. This is the sort of dumbazzes our society has produced. Grown men and women that were not raised right. Those administrative positions Don appoints people to are not really platforms for self bla bla bla. Only an idiot puts up with crap like this.

So you don't feel he should be able to talk things over with his constituents? Only speak to the one and only? Sounds like the Army or being on Kim Jong Un's staff.
edit on 19-2-2017 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Obama never got rid of any of his appointees.

Except for Mike Flynns and dozens of others...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

I clearly stated that going to your boss isn't a bad thing and should be done if you know you're right and he is wrong. Going and telling a bunch of other people in a private speech however, is not the way to handle it...That's the type of thing that would get you fired anywhere.

How is that hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Did you read the blurbs, instead of hit and run?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And if I had I would have come to your conclusion on the thing?

Na any more I am like trip wire commentary.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I clearly stated that going to your boss isn't a bad thing and should be done if you know you're right and he is wrong. Going and telling a bunch of other people in a private speech however, is not the way to handle it...That's the type of thing that would get you fired anywhere.

He understands it perfectly. His convictions won't let him accept the reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This firing's got to stop !

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

here is what you said
---

It's one thing to come to your boss and tell him he is wrong on something and give evidence as to why, it's another thing to go tell other people your boss is wrong...It kind of undermines him and when he is president that kinda ratchets up how disastrous the effect could be.

--

where in that post did you clearly say that going to your boss is not a bad thing and should be done if you are right?

not very clear dude

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

And if I had I would have come to your conclusion on the thing?

Na any more I am like trip wire commentary.

You are not concerned then that Trump is a sleaseball, BTW you comment is exactly trip wire commentary.
Mine is not, little story for you..all true,
www.thedailybeast.com...
when the article was made, it doesn't mention other people affected, like when one...another residents wife mentioned about the 40 mile coastline view to someone in the Trump organisation, maybe even a Trump, and trees were put up by that organisation to block that view.
I just hope you are cosy in your timeline with Trumpism, any change ain't what you might think.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's gonna get ugly in the Trump WH when the resentments start over the top positions. People will be ratting out each other and fabricating stories about their competition.

And the uber paranoid Bannon and his staff will trash everyone they suspect of disloyalty. It will be delicious American politics to watch those fools self destruct.

They won't be able to stop the leaks, the holes are big enough to drive a Mercedes thru....
edit on 19-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
The only way Trump could satisfy the crowd here would be to hire a bunch black trans atheist buddha's. I would of went with Jesus he is too white male patriarchy.

Various articles on Obama's purge of the military...

The Buddha was royalty, that seems a bit elitist.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think Trump needs to bring in some stronger pumps to drain the swap.

There's word Chris Christie may be taking a White House job ...

Chris will definitely help drain that festering swamp full of Obama moles.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
He deserved it. Talk bad about the boss ... and away you go.

Ol' Craig alway could'a come to ATS and made an anonymous account ... but, noooo. He had to get all bad-zzz in public. See where it got him?

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

Yea.....what world are some here and there living in? Guy needs fired. Folks that don't understand why are damaged in the mind, the brain to the point of stupidity.
Did...did you to have a point somewhere in there? I could barely make out your point

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join