It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump cites (fake) attack in Sweden MSM goes NUTS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

I'm not a Trump supporter, and it looks crystal clear that is what he is talking about. He does not appear to be talking about an event.

You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world.

It's clear he is not referencing an attack that happened Friday. It's actually really stupid to argue he is. Or is he saying attacks happened in Germany, Brussels, Paris .. and everywhere in the world on Friday?

I never said attack. And neither did he. Whatever he was talking about happened the night before in Sweden.

From his tone and context, I don't think he's talking about a birthday party. What is he talking about that happened all over the world including Sweden?

False, what he was talking happened the night before and it was about Sweden. It was a broadcast, about Sweden. Never once does he say anything happened in Sweden friday night. I always wondered why someone chooses ignorance, can you clue me in?

Never once did he use the word broadcast, so what his comment on Sweden means in context with the rest of what he said, is exactly as I posted.

Did he mean a broadcast he heard the night before? Who knows? That's not what he said in the speech. So that's not what it means in context, given the rest of his speech.

What's so hard to get about that?

ETA: For somebody with the name Occam's Razor you sure use a lot complicated steps to come to a conclusion.

edit on 19-2-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You are right, he did not, so maybe you can come up with another explanation of something that happened that fits what he said. Other than the broadcast, which made perfect sense, and which he has since said was what he meant, what else happened?

Occamsrazor.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

" ...there so powerfull they can control what the greatest man ever says live on tv."

Here's something about that. Not sure if You have seen this yet, but is very interesting! Creepy really!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I don't think it does voice yet though does it?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How coincidental - major PEDOPHILE bust in Sweden........

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You are right, he did not, so maybe you can come up with another explanation of something that happened that fits what he said. Other than the broadcast, which made perfect sense, and which he has since said was what he meant, what else happened?

Occamsrazor.

Nothing happened. At all. That's what this whole thing is about.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Where did he say there was a terror attack? I didn't hear him say that. I do know reports have been coming out of Sweden, Germany and France about major problems with Muslim immigrants. I guess someone could stretch that he inferred an incident occurred, but it was never stated. I didn't even hear the words terrorist or attack lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Except something did happen. A broadcast about Sweden.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yah even in the video I posted they talk about that too! We will literally never know if what we see and hear is even real or completely made up!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If you want to put Occam's razor to this, the simplest explanation is that he made something up in the heat of the moment.

Exactly like he's done almost every time he's talked to the public in the last year.

Any adding assumptions of what he meant, having to believe his damage control tweet after people already talked about what they thought he meant, only complicates the explanation.

Occam's razor.
edit on 19-2-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you want to put Occam's razor to this, the simplest explanation is that he made something up in the heat of the moment.

Exactly like he's done almost every time he's talked to the public in the last year.

Any adding assumptions of what he meant, having to believe his damage control tweet after people already talked about what they thought he meant, only complicates the explanation.

Occam's razor.

Actually Occam's razor would mean he made a mistake, as fabricating a lie takes another mental step

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Occam's razor.

Actually Occam's razor would mean he made a mistake, as fabricating a lie takes another mental step

Not for Trump

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thats just bias projection, and you shouldn't be using Occam's razor then.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Please go easy on the commenters. They are getting very very desperate at this point for any kind of negatives...even if it's drummed up.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Thats just bias projection, and you shouldn't be using Occam's razor then.

It was a joke.

But not entirely untrue.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: diggindirt

remember when obama called hawaii japan? there was a thread here on ats about it with the video of it embedded, it got a few laughs, shrugging it off as a misspeak, but otherwise not one single news outlet covered it.

if trump did that you wouldnt stop hearing about it for months...

he's human like the rest of us and if you think you have not yourself err'd on occasion in speech then your delusional.

the difference here is trump gets to the mic and speaks unscripted, whereas our past presidents have dealt solely in teleprompters, scripts and speech coordinators, never giving us straight talk but instead rose colored bull#.

Indeed, in my life I've heard a lot of flubs made by public speakers. In fact, I've made a few of my own which is why I'm willing to cut Obama a break when he says stuff like that. However, when Hillary made up the stuff about landing in the midst of sniper fire...I don't think that's a simple flub. Same for the news guy.

Perhaps it is because so many of these keyboard warriors have never been behind the podium giving a speech...ever. They've never had their mouth engage while the brain was idling. I have.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No. Some of us actually listened to the speech---the entire speech, not a few words artfully picked from the speech.
Did you ever think that regular people---not Trumpsters---have the ability to listen and understand when someone speaks? That we understand that anyone can flub a line in a speech? I really wonder---have you ever stood in front of several thousand people and made a speech? Have you done it on a regular basis for a year or so? Did you perform perfectly each and every time you stood before the public?
I asked these questions a few years back when Obama was flubbing some of his lines and the right wingers were jumping on every word. I never got answers from them and I doubt seriously I'll get one from anyone here. I just want to meet the person whose mouth had never engaged with their brain still idle.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

FOX news are good again, didn't you hear?

I mean only a few years ago it was lovingly called FAUX news, but now it's a beacon of truth and integrity.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thats the 1st time Ive seen the clip, where did he say there was a terrorist attack?
The left and MSM are sickening.

Maybe we should look at whats happening in Sweden, violent and sexual crime up by 1000,s of %, areas that are now no go zones, huge amounts of "refugees" coming from countries that are safe and stable living off government welfare.
These arent some Nazi, white pride made up stats this is fact.

You have police officers coming out and saying that 90% of the crimes they investigate are perpetrated by immigrants, you have a populace to scared to say anything for fear of being labeled racist.

You know what, we in the west really do need to look at what happened in Sweden and then decide if thats what we want as well.
I wonder how many people who jumped on the fake news interpretation of Trumps words have a clue what is actually going on in the real world outside of their idealist SJW bubbles

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Donald is basing his policies on his lies. Easily provable lies. This is absolutely what a dictator does.

I don't see how anyone could support him.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join