It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump cites (fake) attack in Sweden MSM goes NUTS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tribal

I was just about to post something on another thread about this.

Trump DID NOT say there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.

If you were listening to his words, he said something about looking at what happened in Sweden. Actually, there has been some conflict between a group of citizens against all the refugees there. The influx of refugees is creating problems now amongst citizen groups that say enough is enough.

But, those looking for something to do a "catcha" heard his words and their pea brains automatically heard "terror" attack.

We need to stand with our president against this onslaught of misinformation by the vile msm and correct it every time they lie or misrepresent him.

Now c'mon. You really wouldn't think the Trump hatin' lollipops to actually listen to exactly what he said and follow what happened, do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You do realize the media is reporting on the reaction to this by Sweden, right?
www.washingtonpost.com...
It's not the media making this into a story. The people of Sweden are collectively asking WTF, and the media is reporting that.

Even Sweden has possibly not taken this the right way, Maybe the person translating it got it wrong, Trump never said there was a terror attack in Sweden, he was commenting on the ongoing turmoil from the Refugees. If there was not a turmoil on Friday night there than it probably would be the first night there hasn't been one lately.

I have been following the Sweden Refugees pretty steady now for a while and also checking if Finland had any problems, but Finland didn't seem to take any in. Sweden went overboard accepting them from what they say.
edit on 19-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes its the news fault that trump lies and acts like an idiot, there so powerfull they can control what the greatest man ever says live on tv.

Absolutely! It's the news' fault that Trump uses words and they report them, rather than what he really means and what's "in his heart".

"Take Trump seriously, not literally". No wait, "Take Trump literally, not seriously"?

Yeah, That's the ticket!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe someone should show them the Tucker Carlson show.

Friday night ...

In a segment on Tucker Carlson’s shows, journalist Ami Horowitz claimed the Swedish government is covering up rape crimes in order to protect “vulnerable” migrants. "From the onset of the refugee crisis, there was a surge in gun violence and rape—the statistics were clear,” Horowitz said.

www.slate.com...
edit on 19-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe someone should show them the Tucker Carlson show.

Friday night ...

In a segment on Tucker Carlson’s shows, journalist Ami Horowitz claimed the Swedish government is covering up rape crimes in order to protect “vulnerable” migrants. "From the onset of the refugee crisis, there was a surge in gun violence and rape—the statistics were clear,” Horowitz said.

www.slate.com...

Yea the guy that got run out of tv in the 90s for being full of # lol.
edit on 19-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: underwerks

You do realize the media is reporting on the reaction to this by Sweden, right?
www.washingtonpost.com...
It's not the media making this into a story. The people of Sweden are collectively asking WTF, and the media is reporting that.

Even Sweden has possibly not taken this the right way, Maybe the person translating it got it wrong, Trump never said there was a terror attack in Sweden, he was commenting on the ongoing turmoil from the Refugees. If there was not a turmoil on Friday night there than it probably would be the first night there hasn't been one lately.

I have been following the Sweden Refugees pretty steady now for a while and also checking if Finland had any problems, but Finland didn't seem to take any in. Sweden went overboard accepting them from what they say.

It's everyone else's fault, not Trump.

Some reason I keep hearing this, over, and over, day in, and day out, about everything..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Are you saying the TV show did not air on Friday night? You have me confused.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Funny cause i keep hearing the exact opposite.

The sky is falling, It must be Trumps fault.

I'm constipated, It must be trumps fault.

I can't hear you, It must be Trumps fault.

Pray Harder!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Are you saying the TV show did not air on Friday night? You have me confused.

No im saying that using a guy that was so full of # that he got fired from is tv job, and couldent land anything till this year, is funny at best.

Fox news lol.
edit on 19-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't follow Chelsea Clinton, but someone just told me even SHE is coming out and perpetuating the Fake News that Donald Trump said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden last night.

She's as dumb as the msm and the others.

Look at what is happening in countries all over the west. Mass immigration and a refugee crisis is creating problems within our own communities and borders. There are terrorist attacks and there are citizens getting fed up and some are attacking refugees....like what happened in Sweden.

Misrepresenting what someone actually said and spinning it the way you THINK he meant it is FAKE NEWS!!

link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Pray Harder!

Selective hearing. Its a thing. Look it up.

Jesus doesn't like Trump.

link   

Ami Horowitz was fired? I would love a link to read up on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ami Horowitz was fired? I would love a link to read up on it.

Dude your slow, carson got fired in the 90s for being full of #, oh and fox news is a joke.

The war on xmas, santa and jesus where really white people.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But it was Ami Horowitz being interviewed and making the claims. So you are saying the guy asking the questions matters more than the guy answering them?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well they shouldn't! Very unfair of the Swedish! Why, I haven't seen anything this unfair since the residents of Bowling Green, KY failed to have a massacre in support of Kellyanne Conway's alt-facts!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

But it was Ami Horowitz being interviewed and making the claims. So you are saying the guy asking the questions matters more than the guy answering them?

Sorry sir, trump is awesome lol, oh and why would you believe a fox interview about something thats happening in sweden.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

You forgot one:

Trump lies, it must be the media's fault!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
People are acting like he blatantly tried to lie or something? Strawssss

link   

Is that your response when a rational explanation is given and you don't like it?

link   
Trump is trolling the media as usual. For all we know, two people could have had sex last night in Sweden and Trump didn't like that and lumped it with what happened in France, Germany. Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join