It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Jumping On Board The Trump Train

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What country is on the trump bandwagon..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: 3daysgone

The problem with China cutting off money to NK is that it's just the already destitute who will suffer the most. That sick bastard in charge will just hoard more for himself.

They need a coup to clean out that rats nest.

The general populace suffer regardless.

NK has long has a military first policy when it comes to priorities to feeding the people.

If you watch any of the propaganda videos about how great pudgy Lil Un is, you'll see shots showing an abundance of food. One doesn't normally make a big deal out of food unless it's an issue...

I am a bit surprised about China coming on board after the election rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I am a bit surprised about China coming on board after the election rhetoric.

It is still up in the air, but if it happens that will be great.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: 3daysgone

If I were to guesstimate the economical arena that comes from a Trump term, I'd bet that Trump is going to play China at those very tactics I explained prior. I feel he is going to gain Chinese public interest, by buying Chinese populace support by offering better opportunities and returns on any investment that could be made within their own borders of China. Once we get a set market share of Chinese finances in investment (not Chinese Government investment), it will create too much turmoil within the strong arm law of the Chinese government between politicians and citizens. The internet makes this possible, as Trump will strive to make Chinese citizens have more and easier access to American goods, that come with an added freedom of choice the Chinese government could not offer.

China for the unforeseeable future will be flip flopping positions back and forth... between its diplomatic relations with the World and it's own citizens as it is forced to include it's citizens share in the free market of the global trade scene.

Trump will not do anything new in terms of how it's done... it's always been American government policy to destabilize regions through ways that look like internal conflict. Each President picks their own tragets of interest to destabilize... the only thing that is new is that Trump is putting China to the test of fire where all President's before stroked China's ego.

I believe the agent that killed NK step brother was (is) in fact an agent of the NWO crime org. NK leader will soon be batty as shiite soon and do NK in. China and America will step in and keep a natural buffer zone between SK and China. Those that understand it now will come to realize that Trump, the US military, China and its military will soon be at the negotiating table to replace the NK leader with a leader both the US and China agree upon and will be a Chinese leader as the head person and a US person as the second in command. I 'm not to far off the coast of these countries and this is what I see taking place under the Trump admin.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Interesting hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: chr0naut

General Sun Tsu was Chinese. In "The Art of War" he said: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

That book is on Trump's must read list. He uses it.

He can read?

(just kidding, of course he can, he just prefers watching TV).

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He read enough to win the Presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join