It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 African migrants celebrate after breaking through EU border fence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Refugees?
Illegal immigrants?
Invasion?

Call it what you will, but it doesn't bode well for the host country.
Perhaps the video doesn't show it well, but I couldn't see a lot of women and children, mostly men.

The EU is foolish to allow this to happen.

(RT.com)-Hundreds of migrants are being given food and first aid by Spanish authorities and charities after storming and climbing over a six-meter barbed-wire fence to enter Ceuta, Spain’s enclave in North Africa, bordering Morocco.

Early on Friday morning, Ruptly news agency captured footage groups of ebullient males of apparent sub-Saharan origin, hugging and dancing, and encouraging fellow migrants stuck on the other side of the barrier. Many wrapped themselves in Spanish and EU flags, and chanted “Freedom!” “Victory!” and “Viva España!”

www.rt.com...

I understand a country to be a collective of borders, language and culture.
I can see,in time, all of those things eroding.
I'm beginning to think that people can also be considered Invasive species, as they can flood a country, and have no interest in assimilation.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I wonder how long spain can hold onto its N.African enclaves.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Storming the border in most other countries on the planet would result in a bullet through the skull.. do that once and you can guarantee the end if this behaviour for good..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds like they'd be easier to round up all being together in one spot.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This is the plan of the globalist.

Flood peaceful countries with terrorists and rapists to justify taking complete control of every aspect of the populace.

It's also why section 8 housing exists in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Clearly that is a hostile force invading a foreign nation.

Why is this being allowed?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Many wrapped themselves in Spanish and EU flags, and chanted “Freedom!” “Victory!” and “Viva España!

From the OP's source.

I wonder where they got all the bright new flags from?

They should be ejected straight away. There's something wrong when the principles of hospitality and tolerance e.g. for genuine asylum seekers, are so blatantly misused. How many of these young men will now be painted as "children" and further abuse the system to be fast-tracked?
edit on 19/2/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
These are mainly illegals living in Morocco. There's nothing refugee-like about the vast majority of African migrants. They are in it for the money end of story. They have done this repeatedly over the years and they never EVER bring the women. They will do the same as those who managed to get through before them, in Italy Spain & Greece, trawl the beaches selling cheap tat hoping to find a nice white woman stupid enough to take them on, preferably American or English

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

it may be brutal - but in an assymetic engagement like the one in your OP

500 unarmed mob vs a handfull of armed proffesionals behind a defensive fence

you only need to shoot 3 to innitiate a route

it may be distastefull - but it works

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Refugees?
Illegal immigrants?
The EU is foolish to allow this to happen.

I wonder what would happen, if the European nations invited all the Africans and middle eastern peoples to come to Europe, and all the Europeans left and went down to those countries the migrants came from, and set up new nations on the land the migrants left? Would the migrants want back their lands?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It is an interesting thought.

A thought we all know deep down is true. Africa would get built up.

The second thought experiment is what would australia look like if it was colonized by indians, japanese, chinese, indonese, malays, any african nation.Yes I understand they take migrants now, lets not go down that tangent.
What would australia and its government look like?

We get to watch this play this out in real time with South Africa.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

it may be brutal - but in an assymetic engagement like the one in your OP

500 unarmed mob vs a handfull of armed proffesionals behind a defensive fence

you only need to shoot 3 to innitiate a route

it may be distastefull - but it works

I wish i could use you as an example to see personally if it works.
Sounds a little distasteful but...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Although Spanish authorities do not kill them on the spot they will identify and deport them, as they have been doing for years.

Some weeks ago I saw a news piece about illegal immigration to Europe in which they said that different countries have different types of immigrants, and most immigrants from Africa are chosen by their families to be sent to Europe to work and send back money, so it's natural that there aren't many (if any) women.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Many wrapped themselves in Spanish and EU flags, and chanted “Freedom!” “Victory!” and “Viva España!

Correction. Caption should read:

"Many wrapped themselves in Spanish and EU flags, and chanted “Money!” “Welfare!” and “Free stuff!" "

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

oh my - i has so offended you delicate sensibilities with brutal pragmatism - that you ow want to kill me as " revenge " - well that was pretty predictable

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Many wrapped themselves in Spanish and EU flags, and

any one else wondering where they got a large number of flags from ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

So, they were invaded, and reacted by giving the invaders food and first aid? How about a bullet, instead??

This is madness.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Calling them invaders and shooting them?? Your moral compass is so skewed i am surprised you don't think you are a cat.

Best they 'invade' an enclave on their own continent than the Europen continent. The Canary Islands are getting hammered by African males and have been for 25 years, I went there as a 15 year old and it was so nice, went there 7 years later and it was full of African men robbing everyone at knifepoint in the early hours.

We do it at Easter Island or pay Malaysians to do it for us. Keep them off shore and don't let them in because once they are it's like a cancer to get rid.

The problem with the world, we won't solve the problem because it means less cash for the 1%. No I don't wish them dead, I wish the 1% would be made to pay for the solution, nobody needs that much money and guess what is useless if the economy collapses?

Don't hate the migrants, hate the fookers keeping up the divide.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Libya used to play bouncer to all the Africans and refuse to let them pass to Europe, now of course that's gone bye bye

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Refugees?
Illegal immigrants?
Invasion?

I am surprised that the globalists have not chipped them all in the .. When they commit a crime, the chip explodes.

The Mark of the Beast is going to happen, so why not exploit the fools as guinea pigs. Many commit crimes so this is a perfect population control as well for the elite.

Is there not one single cowardly globalist that has the balls to actually do this because the local population will love watching the .s of criminals exploding 24/7.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join