It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blaming Immigrants and Poor People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

False. Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit. You went on a tangent, I obliged you because you were wrong.

The fact that some legal and illegal immigrants illegally vote has nothing to do with why illegal immigrants are a problem. It has to do with any immigrant breaking the law is a problem, which by default is an illegal immigrant. It has doubly nothing to do with you claiming Trump is talking about legal immigrants when he said 11 million immigrants .. the number of Illegal immigrants. I guess once you stop the lies you simply have no point though ....
edit on 19-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The distinction was not made between 'illegal' or 'legal' immigrant anywhere - not in any clip.

Well that's a problem then.

It needs to be made. It's a popular thing to conflate the two to try to guilt people who are against illegal immigration into shutting up and accepting mass amnesty and unchecked, open borders.

And the same applies to "poor." I grew up poor, and so did the kids across the street. The difference is that my parents never took welfare while the family across the street did nothing but take welfare.

Want to guess which family had: a large screen TV, the latest game console, wore name brand clothing and shoes, etc.?

Hint ... it wasn't mine.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The distinction was not made between 'illegal' or 'legal' immigrant anywhere - not in any clip.

Well that's a problem then.

No, it's a lie. It was made.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump haters .. they are pissed LEGAL immigrants won't run to their banner.

My wife is an immigrant, a LEGAL one, despises Democrats and supports Trump. She hated Obama's policies.

Who is a Trump hater?

I'm pointing out how the financial sector is gaining even more ground in Washington. We're the ones who are gonna pay.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

www.foxnews.com...

Cool you found one person.

Find another 3 million or so to make it matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
It's nice that you like legal immigration, but President Trump's blocked order didn't distinguish well between the two.

So he blocked ALL legal immigration, no one was allowed at all?

Nice lie.

I was quoting President Trump's executive order.

Is HE lying?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Greven

False. Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit. You went on a tangent, I obliged you because you were wrong.

The fact that some legal and illegal immigrants illegally vote has nothing to do with why illegal immigrants are a problem. It has to do with any immigrant breaking the law is a problem, which by default is an illegal immigrant. It has doubly nothing to do with you claiming Trump is talking about legal immigrants when he said 11 million immigrants .. the number of Illegal immigrants. I guess once you stop the lies you simply have no point though ....

I said he wasn't really making a distinction between illegal and legal.

I've shown where his executive order targets legal immigrants.

Here's his commentary on H1B visas:

I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I recently came across an interesting planetaryproject.com... about cultural sintez of different cultures, I think sooner or later it might become possible. As for the immigrants I think all of them gotta be registered including refugees, it would be right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join