It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blaming Immigrants and Poor People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Greven

Who is pissed at legal immigrants?

Ask Bill and Donald, along with the banks.

Hell, remember when President Trump suspended entry?

I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The only thing stopping Mexicans from making Mexico great again is Mexicans.

Time to stop playing victims and make better choices.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump haters .. they are pissed LEGAL immigrants won't run to their banner.

My wife is an immigrant, a LEGAL one, despises Democrats and supports Trump. She hated Obama's policies.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You are using a very poor tactic by lumping all poor people and all immigrants into only one basket. The problem individuals are generational poor people that think welfare and other Government programs are an alternative to a job and the ILLEGAL immigrants.

I have nothing, but love for people that come to our country legally.

edit on 2017/2/19 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

link   
Lol the big short did you watch the movie? It was the poor! Who do you think got the loans that couldn't make the payments.

#2 bill clinton a democrat forced the banks to make risker loans with a bill. Shady people got into the game to make money hell i knew a few friends who did loans and made a killing at 80,000 a year. I'm talking about kids 19 to 22 years old at the time before it tanked and they didn't have alot of skills.

#3 believe it or not but fannymae had a loan program for illegal aliens which tanked HARD. Most of the loans ballooned into higher payments which basically sucked the victim dry at the end. It wasn't the banks who created the mess through deregulation it was the dems pushing for housing for everyone.

The banks basically tried to stay afloat with all the tricks they pulled. Dems hustled the poor and illegals with a false american dream of owning a house and the banks sucked them dry foreclosed on their property got bailed out then owned large amounts of property which they started to up the prices on years later. Lol the dems conned the people who voted for them and got everyone to pay the banks when it failed which is what they wanted. The banks owning the property raised the prices on all the housing later and made a killing. The big short is just that too short to fully explain what actually happened.

Who paid the price for it? All united states Americans did. We leveraged our childrens/grand childrens futures to bail out the banks who actually bought all the property and still own it. They didnt actually spend a dime we paid for it and they own it.

So yes it was the illegals and the poor who got bill clinton elected. It was the illegals and poor who didnt read the contracts to see if they could actually pay for the house 6 months down the road.
They got conned but some blame does go to them. The banks and the dems are the con men!

link   
Again, Trump said 11 million, that is ILLEGALS only, try harder next time.

So he suspended entry for all immigrants? Nice lie.
edit on 19-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The most treasured guest is the one that treasures the host.
edit on 19-2-2017 by angryproctologist because: memphonics error

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

From your source ...

The far right pundits have finally revealed who really is to blame for the near-ruin of our financial system: illegal immigrants!

Illegal. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Donald said 11 million, you think there are 11 million legal and illegal immigrants?

Hint: That's the ILLEGAL number.

A nice theory, but can illegal immigrants vote?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lying is ALL that they have left.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

They sure did in California.

I'm sure that you will lie about that,too,though.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, they can, and do. Legal non citizens vote too. Both do so illegally.

The real problem is that the legal family members will vote for whoever gives the most to their illegal family who are here. So even if no illegals vote, pandering to illegals garners MILLIONS of votes.

Try again.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You are using a very poor tactic by lumping all poor people and all immigrants into only one basket. The problem individuals are generational poor people that think welfare and other Government programs are an alternative to a job and the ILLEGAL immigrants.

I have nothing, but love for people that come to our country legally.

Yeah, it's a poor tactic to lump all poor people together - like lumping elderly and disabled (Social Security) in with the poor while complaining about welfare.

Also, the working poor certainly try:

11.7% Black, 11.7% Hispanic/Latino, 5.5% White, 4.3% Asian

It's nice that you like legal immigration, but President Trump's blocked order didn't distinguish well between the two.

link   

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

www.foxnews.com...

link   

Good point, but then again all a terrorist needs to do is become a legal immigrant and they're good to go bomb people? I wonder how people from the ME would manage to get in the US as an illegal immigrant hmmmm.......

link   

originally posted by: Greven
It's nice that you like legal immigration, but President Trump's blocked order didn't distinguish well between the two.

So he blocked ALL legal immigration, no one was allowed at all?

Nice lie.
edit on 19-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Lol the big short did you watch the movie? It was the poor! Who do you think got the loans that couldn't make the payments.

#2 bill clinton a democrat forced the banks to make risker loans with a bill. Shady people got into the game to make money hell i knew a few friends who did loans and made a killing at 80,000 a year. I'm talking about kids 19 to 22 years old at the time before it tanked and they didn't have alot of skills.

#3 believe it or not but fannymae had a loan program for illegal aliens which tanked HARD. Most of the loans ballooned into higher payments which basically sucked the victim dry at the end. It wasn't the banks who created the mess through deregulation it was the dems pushing for housing for everyone.

The banks basically tried to stay afloat with all the tricks they pulled. Dems hustled the poor and illegals with a false american dream of owning a house and the banks sucked them dry foreclosed on their property got bailed out then owned large amounts of property which they started to up the prices on years later. Lol the dems conned the people who voted for them and got everyone to pay the banks when it failed which is what they wanted. The banks owning the property raised the prices on all the housing later and made a killing. The big short is just that too short to fully explain what actually happened.

Who paid the price for it? All united states Americans did. We leveraged our childrens/grand childrens futures to bail out the banks who actually bought all the property and still own it. They didnt actually spend a dime we paid for it and they own it.

So yes it was the illegals and the poor who got bill clinton elected. It was the illegals and poor who didnt read the contracts to see if they could actually pay for the house 6 months down the road.
They got conned but some blame does go to them. The banks and the dems are the con men!

You've been suckered by a lie, the very one I talk about in the OP:

The Community Reinvestment Act applies to depository banks. But many of the institutions that spurred the massive growth of the subprime market weren't regulated banks.
Second, many of the biggest flameouts in real estate have had nothing to do with subprime lending. WCI Communities, builder of highly amenitized condos in Florida (no subprime purchasers welcome there), filed for bankruptcy in August.
Third, lending money to poor people and minorities isn't inherently risky. There's plenty of evidence that in fact it's not that risky at all. That's what we've learned from several decades of microlending programs, at home and abroad, with their very high repayment rates.

The big investment banks were packaging crap mortgages together into piles, then paying the credit raters who gave them AAA ratings. The failure to assign the correct list drove rampant speculation.

This speculation culminated in just what you saw - where your friends made tons of money selling crap loans to people who couldn't pay it back and didn't know what they were getting into - people who were told things would be fine by the people who sold them these loans in order to pull such crazy income.

You're aware of the fraud first-hand, but you are blaming the wrong parties and don't even see that as fraud!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Again, Trump said 11 million, that is ILLEGALS only, try harder next time.

So he suspended entry for all immigrants? Nice lie.

Are you calling Donald Trump a liar?

That's literally a quote from his executive order.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

They sure did in California.

I'm sure that you will lie about that,too,though.

Okay, prove it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, they can, and do. Legal non citizens vote too. Both do so illegally.

The real problem is that the legal family members will vote for whoever gives the most to their illegal family who are here. So even if no illegals vote, pandering to illegals garners MILLIONS of votes.

Try again.

You're literally blaming both legal and illegal immigrants.

Just as I said (and now my time is totally used up).
edit on 14Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:41:50 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join