It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting twist on metaphysical protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't believe this aspect has been discussed before. Some practicing metaphysicians (sp) sometimes apply a novel approach to protecting their possessions/info. in addition to utilizing standard systems.

I've been trying it out lately myself with this experimental concept. And that is attaching to any info/items stolen/copied from me without my permission or knowledge, a curse (of sorts). The purpose of this is so that those who have stolen the unauthorized info/item from me without my permisssion/knowledge will suffer the consequences of possessing something cursed. And the only way these thieves can remove the curse is to return what they stole or remove it from their possession.

I've seen a few subjective cases of this approach & find the results very interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't believe it would really work.
True, anyone prone to believe these kinds of things, who also knew about this curs - it may effect them. But it would be a happening due to their mentality and thoughts not anything you did or anything a 'curse' could do.

I've ever seen anything metaphysical work without loving, GOOD intent. Negativity and wrong doing just don't work! Many believe it does, and that's a part of the tricks that are played on them.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen evidence of it myself. Without going into details, one (metaphysically) educated women was constantly seeking ways to wage a (psi) war against another since the termination of their friendship. The targeted one must have been well protected because this 'witch' decided to go after an innocent 3rd party who the other woman valued greatly.

The result: 1 person developed a 'freak' injury putting them effectively out of the line of work they loved so much for years and a business came close to bankruptcy (there was more but these are the basics). I came across this event by accident when every time I called the business to request a specific person (the injured one), I was told they were on disability leave & was given an estimated time of their return. Of course that never happened.

Eventually I decided to make an appointment with someone else with the business. When I got there for my appointment, I could feel something was not right. While I was there & for a short period afterwards I attempted to RI to improve the circumstances for whatever it was worth. I returned 7 months later to a reformed, booming business. While I was there I kind of made some inquiries about what's been going on, seeing that there were some new faces & business was definitely good. That's when I learned of the final demise of the injured person & how the business bounced back (ingeniously & with some luck I might add).

So although there was partial recovery, one innocent person became the ultimate victim so to speak. There are many more details that I haven't mentioned(for the sake of privacy) & because I am familiar with all the aspects involved including having a friend who had a previous 'vicious' run in with one of the 'witches' involved, I am confident that this happened primarily because of this one 'witch'. May she rest in pieces upon her deathbed. At the very least, I know she can only wind up with those of similar kind, where those at the 'lowest' vibration reside in the end.

In this case I know too much to chalk it up to mere coincidence or bad luck. If you're a nonbeliever, that's ok. One has to experience it to believe it. Just be careful what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I've ever seen anything metaphysical work without loving, GOOD intent. Negativity and wrong doing just don't work! Many believe it does, and that's a part of the tricks that are played on them.

What could be more loving and good then trying to help people learn and grow from mistakes?

"curse" just has a bad connotation. The wrongness is in stealing the item, and in the person who is stealing the item.

Confronting them with this and 'giving them a push' towards realizing they have done wrong and should return whatever they have stolen isn't wrong. Perhaps the experience will teach them not to take others' things...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
People who practice magic should know something about Karma.
Although magic practitioners are totally within their right to use magic for self defence, this is very rarely necessary.

If someone takes something that doesn't belong to them, it will come back on them negatively - one way or the other. They have, in effect, "cursed" themselves.

I would be really doubtful of anyone's ability to perform adequate magic if they held no concept of Karma (or something like it.)

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
People who practice magic should know something about Karma.
Although magic practitioners are totally within their right to use magic for self defence, this is very rarely necessary.

Exactly. I've learned from experience that when someone does something bad to someone else, ultimately they pay for it. It's just a matter of the wronged person being patient enough to wait for it to happen. If you can do that, you don't really need magic of that sort at all.

new topics

top topics

join