It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain defends the media in NBC interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

-micro discussion engaged-

The title of your thread: McCain defends the media in NBC interview

Regardless of your opinion, addressing the title/source of your OP is NOT a "micro discussion", it's the topic you keep refusing to discuss.

edit on 19-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There is something about John McCain that makes me recoil in distrust of him. The vibe I get is that he is a snake in the grass. He's hiding something behind his calm and quiet. He is a war hawk and a never-Trumper. Watch him closely this year.

That is really interesting. I get the same reaction when I try and watch these traitors speak. I usually don't last past 10 seconds and then I have to turn it off because I can feel my brain rotting away. It is like you can see the absolute corruption flowing off of their souls, if they even possess them.

I wonder what it is? Body language or something spiritual that proclaims to the world that they have sold their integrity long long ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: queenofswords
There is something about John McCain that makes me recoil in distrust of him. The vibe I get is that he is a snake in the grass. He's hiding something behind his calm and quiet. He is a war hawk and a never-Trumper. Watch him closely this year.

That is really interesting. I get the same reaction when I try and watch these traitors speak. I usually don't last past 10 seconds and then I have to turn it off because I can feel my brain rotting away. It is like you can see the absolute corruption flowing off of their souls, if they even possess them.

I wonder what it is? Body language or something spiritual that proclaims to the world that they have sold their integrity long long ago.

I get the same feeling because I know that McCain is a Globalist traitor. McCain is a long time CFR member in collusion with the Bilderberg Group which plans to divide the world into corporate fiefdoms ruled by military force. The UN was essentially created as a multi-national military force to use against domestic populations. McCain is complicit in the organization and the furtherance of its agenda. A detailed and disturbing account of the future under the Bilderberg plan is in Daniel Estulin's book "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group."

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

The fact that Progressives are now defending John McCain?

Yea, confirmation bias should be considered a mental illness!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Apparently, everyone is financially backed by Soros. I'm backed by him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join