It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain defends the media in NBC interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Do any of us notice a pattern?

When someone loses the final bid for the White House, there seems to be clear and open evidence that they work to undermine the country.

Let's look back in recent history.

Al Gore - literally brought Al Jazeera to the US supporting enemy propaganda
John Kerry - Iran Nuclear Deal crowns his anti American achievements
Hillary Clinton - Benghazi, Muslim Brotherhood support while serving as SS, top personal adviser had direct family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
John McCain - Supported Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and terrorists in Syria, recently supporting MSM in undermining Trump

Source

Now are all of these instances coincidences? Are they using their positions of power to express their distaste with the American public for rejecting them? Have they become compromised by foreign intelligences to work against the interests of the US? Why hasn't a single MSM agency picked up on these weird coincidences that are out in the open?

Maybe Trump will go there, he has many years to do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

John McCain is the mentally handicapped version of Dick Cheney!

Example one. Punked by Russian Comedians.

Example 2 Caught red handed promoting Ukrainian soldiers to go on the offensive against Putin! Notice Lindsey rubbing his hands together while giving his unauthorized speech as well? Yes! Trump has these videos!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Insane McCain is a stooge of the Ruling Establishment. They own his soul.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Never was or will be a McCain fan.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sourced by FOX NEWS, a mainstream media outlet.

Tell me, OP, what did McCain say in his NBC interview, reported on by FOX, that you disagree with?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

mattis does not agree with trump either

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Tell me, OP, what did McCain say in his NBC interview, reported on by FOX, that you disagree with?

So the Progressive left is now defending John McCain?

roflmao

WOW! Two wings same bird!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Isn't this considered sedition?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Isn't this considered sedition?

Way worse than how McCain jumped on the General Flynn bandwagon don't you think?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I have to agree. Also, Remember that it's recently been revealed that McCain is financially backed by Soros.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actually, I'm more interested in defending the press, even FOX NEWS, than Sen McCain. But, I fail to see how asking the OP to explain exactly what Sen McCain said in his NBC interview that was reported on by FOX, that he disagreed with, is hardly a defense of anything that he said.

I'll ask you the same question. What did McCain say in his NBC interview, reported on by FOX, that you disagree with?

Or, could it be that Sen McCain's very existence and ability to be heard "triggers" you?

edit on 19-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Actually, I'm more interested in defending the press, even FOX NEWS, than Sen McCain. But, I fail to see how asking the OP to explain exactly what Sen McCain said in his NBC interview that was reported on by FOX, that he disagreed with, hardly defense of anything that he said.

I'll ask you the same question. What did McCain say in his NBC interview, reported on by FOX, that you disagree with?

Or, could it be that Sen McCain's very existence and ability to be heard "triggers" you?

Did you watch the two video I provided?

Do you want to go to war with Russia? John McCain does!

I don't get triggered!

edit on 19-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with what John Mc Cain actually said in his interview with NBC?

Is this (thread) about the media, and how McCain is wrong for defending them, or about McCain's ability to opine on national TV triggering you and the OP?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

McCain announces opposition to Trump's pick for budget chief

Source

Here he is portrayed as an acting hero,

John McCain (ambivalently, agonizingly) takes on the president.

Source

McCain's Munich speech pits Trump against the rest of the U.S. government

Source

Here he is carrying the Very Fake News on his back,

John McCain Says Trump White House in 'Disarray'

Newsweek Source

I'd say his agenda is showing.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So, you're refusing to comment on what McCain actually said, in the NBC interview reported on by FOX, in your own thread entitled McCain defends the media in NBC interview that you disagree with.

You're just triggered by the fact he showed up and opened his mouth at all. Amirite?

edit on 19-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
McCain is certifiable and obviously a sellout. Who keeps voting this guy in??

The following Rolling Stone article addresses the subject of psy-ops/disinfo masterfully played out on our own politicos in the Mid-East---with John McCain front and center being programed by a Handler. Interesting look at modern day Psy-Ops too. This is one of the ways the deep state keeps us in perpetual war in the ME.

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with what John Mc Cain actually said in his interview with NBC?

Is this (thread) about the media, and how McCain is wrong for defending them, or about McCain's ability to opine on national TV triggering you and the OP?

Yep!

As usual deflection!

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA?

Simple question! Answer it!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I think this is the interview.

McCain actually says that the MSM is an essential part of the New World Order!!!

You can't make this $h!t up!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA?
Simple question! Answer it!

You first! What did McCain say in the OP's source, in defense of the media, that you disagree with?

Why can't any of you address the topic of the thread?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks for sharing that.

The globalists/deep state are having their public hissy fit through their puppet the controlled-MSM on an unprecedented scale. Deniers ask yourself why?

THIS IS 1984...What we have now in the MSM and ESPECIALLY CNN--Spook Central-- They conspire to keep us in the perpetual war mechanism which in turn destabilizes the world and creates extremism and terrorism in blowback response.

Wake UP it's not a partisan issue...unless you like bombing babies for oil and dominance. Sheesh.
edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join