It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Reince Priebus the leak in the Trump Administration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Been a registered Democrat from my youth when I was legally able to register to vote. Then realized the Democratic party didn't give a damn about the working class and Registered as an Independent because I already knew the Republican Party was just as corrupt and dirty as the Democratic party. Then along comes Trump. Runs as a Republican and thus I had to change my party affiliation to vote for him in the Primary to Republican.

So automatically, when I see Reince Priebus being promoted I was like WTF?

White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrump Republican Katie Walsh has been identified as the source behind a bunch of leaks from the Trump administration to The New York Times and other media outlets, according to multiple sources in the White House, media, donor community, and pro-Trump 501(c)4 political group.
“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” says a source close to the president. “The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”

BREAKING: @Reince’s Gal & @WhiteHouse Chief of Staff @KMWalsh_GOP Is Source Of Trump Leaks To @NYTimes & Others

I take this with a grain of salt. However, it confirms my WTF moment?
edit on 19-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

priebus is the mastermind i tell you. he wants power so bad he will sell out his president. also paul ryan is in cahoots.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The leaks make Priebus look weak in his job. Doubtful it's him. He loses more than he would gain.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

priebus is the mastermind i tell you. he wants power so bad he will sell out his president. also paul ryan is in cahoots.

Agreed! Ryan, Graham, McCain, McConnell and I am sure there are many more! I can't imagine the daggers intended for our Presidents back by those who sold our country out to the global establishment!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The leaks make Priebus look weak in his job. Doubtful it's him. He loses more than he would gain.

I see where your coming from, but I think this our countries last chance. I think it needs looking into?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ever hear of the jester who would be king? There was this court jester who played the fool. everyone thought he was weak and not very smart. The king loved the jester and as such eventually trusted him with things better left to advisors. The king one day fell ill and too weak to even speak properly and the jester had him sign something. later on th eking died suddenly. Turns out the jester had him sign over his crown to him.

So just because you assume something like priubus not wanting to look weak remember the Jester who played the long game and became king.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, based on Trump saying that things were leaked when only a few people were present and no one else even knew about the meeting, it should be pretty easy to find out who is leaking.
I bet Priebus was in many of the meetings.

Or... maybe it was the CIA.
Maybe Stargate was never shut down.
Remote viewing perhaps?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I agree it's most likely Paul Ryan though, rather than Preibus. Ryan is a two-face.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I agree it's most likely Paul Ryan though, rather than Preibus. Ryan is a two-face.

Well, think about being a politician! Ryan is from Wisconsin FFS. Land of rampant immigration and increasing violence. He is a neutered serf trying to play both sides instead of representing the Constitution he took an Oath to uphold!

Yea, he is very transparent, just as most of the politicians in our corrupt government!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think it is Ryan. He is still giddy over the possibility of actually getting things done with Republicans in control of the Presidency and Congress. I don't think he would risk losing that in 2 and 4 years by turning the public against Republicans.

I used to doubt Ryan. I still don't think that he actually likes Trump. But he likes that Trump brought in voters for Republicans.

I think Ryan might now be one who is more likely to protect Trump's reputation so that it leads to getting another Republican into office next time. A scandal would hurt the rep of all Republicans.

edit on 2/19/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Trump does talk too much, maybe he is saying things to people and the leak could be anywhere.

Maybe someone is bugging things, that is very possible, Technology has made it possible for a tiny camera or listening device to do things. Maybe Obama bugged things before he left.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Priebus was behind some of it. There appears to be several people involved but that could be diversionary tactics.

As to Ryan, maybe but I doubt it. Ryan's got clone eyes. Much like Anderson Cooper. Borderline Fremen, I tell ya. The point of that bit of crazy conspiracy theory nonsense is that clones are made to do a job and tend to not screw it up.

I agree with BlueAjah's take on the political angle of Ryan.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Well, based on Trump saying that things were leaked when only a few people were present and no one else even knew about the meeting, it should be pretty easy to find out who is leaking.

Not really that easy. Each of those present like has his or her own circle of trusted people - it might be one of them who leak stuff to the press.

edit on 19-2-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join