It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you actually trust for protection within your country?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who do you actually trust for protection within your country?

The Military? The Spy Agencies(CIA, MI6, other secret ones, etc)? The Police/Sheriffs? What about international police such as Interpol and FBI? The Government? God? or other countries Gov, Military or spy agencies?
What about your workplace from companies?

Do trust nobody for protection?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Mr. Horace Smith and Mr. Dan Wesson.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

God & Yeshua HaMashiach.

Then:

Samuel Colt, Alexander McCormick Sturm and William B. Ruger.

edit on 19-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Me, myself, and I. (Though myself and I do sometimes give me dirty looks. Hmmmm...)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My dog and a 12 gauge.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No one.

I've learned not to.

Not me either. I can be a right twat, just for the sake of it.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Mandy555 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not the government or its alphabet agencies. I guess the answer would be myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Myself.

Guns? What guns? All mine were stolen.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Im lucky enough to have a judge and a couple of police officers in my family, where good.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Virgin of Guadalupe....so far so good!

and I'm not even Catholic; however I sport a Glock 40 and my GF has a cute little Pico that I got her for our anniversary. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.

But Globally....When the ICBMs fly, bend over and kiss your ass goodby.
edit on 19-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Myself .
Otherwise trust no one , rely on no one .
All trusting others does is get you dead .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In a general sense, I trust in the social compact as well as guidance by my higher power.

I think the local law enforcement and federal law enforcement are necessary and generally promote a deterrence factor.

However, in a specific dangerous situation I just rely upon myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I trust my local police departments. As long as you are respectful of the people and don't break the law, they will try to protect the people in town. We have good cops here though, well there are a few jerks too, but most are good people.

The Feds. I would rather they just go back to Washington. The ones we got around here don't do much, maybe that is good though. We only have a couple of FBI guys around here, I do not know them at all. I don't even know why they have them here, I never hear of them doing anything.

The State police are all right, but they like to give traffic tickets to support their officers. They do assist the locals on things though, I don't have a problem with them.

I trust my guns if some irrational person tries to break in, I will take one of them out. If you got two or three guys outside trying to break into your garage, you better not confront them without a gun. They flee if they see a gun, it is as good as if the cops sirens are heard.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

My 45 caliber.....I'm a 1st Responder and my Homeland Security, Er, police, fire, National Guard and reservists team mates all feel the same.

If it got bad all of sudden... all of them.. seriously... would dump their uniforms, grab their bugout gear, family and weapons... and get the hell out.

I know none of us would rise up against or neighbors... and I live across 1-1/2 miles of Detroit River to Canada.. sure they are watching... but it can be done.

All of us aren't looking for anyone to protect us. And that's bad when the protectors... won't. The government isn't gonna... Can't forget God though....
edit on 19-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As an American I naturally do not trust anyone with my protection. We have a second amendment for a reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Myself, the US Army, Gaston Glock.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I work in security. I only trust my team. Few familymembers. And few friends. The government? Bwahahahah first rule when you wake up in this fake world is the government is your biggest enemy.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
WE the people...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

My sixth sense and Jesus

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Myself. My husband.

That's pretty much it.