It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EM field and the pineal gland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I guess I can relate to that a bit, as I sleep often after a deep meditation cycle.

I am no scientist by any means, but I have just chalked this up to being an exercise that is used to flood the Pineal Gland with blood. This in turn helps de-calicify the cell structuring of it.

The only single reason I can attest to my youthful life as a troubled one that was not guided and kicked out of high school, to one that debates among all you smart people with a free and happy spirit is primarily sourced from the clarities that meditation provides to my life. I didn't study a bulk of my formed opinions... I channeled them through meditation.

Glad to hear there's more out there connecting this odd muscle to emotion... not even all can control it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Correct, but the frequencies can be generated by rotating magnets... switching the poles back and forth.

I have lately been thinking the best synthetic way to achieve matching the frequencies, would be to rotate a larger number of magnets in sequence... creating a tension on the pole shifts in a particular angle and in a set numerical value can create a pull of vacuum persay, for the next oscillating pole rotating through the field.

This theory most resembles the heart beat. The muscles must fire in harmony to be most efficient... fire the muscles out of order, and disease can easily set in.

But then it's dynamic. I have nice 1 and 4 Tesla static and a 14 Tesla dynamic (produces a moving torus for the magnetic bubble in my adiabatic reactor). I did a lot of work for the NRC, also have a Russian designed beta endorphin stimulator. As far as muscle control, apes fire concurrently, humans fire sequentially, the greatest force comes from concurrent operation. That's why a 50 lb baboon can beat the crap out of a fully muscled 225 pound man.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The experiment should be easy to replicate. Just one advice. I had some magnetic jewelry and found out that the woo behind the north pole is nice but useless because they used actually the south pole. lol

How to determine the real North pole of the magnet?
Hang the magnet on a floss and keep in mind that
North means South seeking.
The problem is that terrestrial North pole is the magnetic South. It's just called North because its in the north.

a reply to: Ridhya

The size of the magnet is not an issue when you need to go just some 10 cm deep. I extracted one from an old subwoofer and its field is reaching more than that. It's just not good enough for any healing experiments because it's hollow and the shape of the field is weird. It creates kinda wormhole in the middle which is scary

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Cool post! There is an interesting aspect to light spectrum and frequency and things of such. There are certain shades of the blue spectrum that all animals and plants have the ability to sense. Humans posses this trait as well in childhood, but throughout growth the signals establish a negative loop feedback in the circuitry. It's why little ones sense things adults are clueless too. It's no coincidence to me that you say those people saw greyish blobs and blurs.

I did hallucinate quite often up until the age of 5 or 6, but not as an adult.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ridhya
Oh, I just realized there was 31 pages..rofl. Well, I guess I should've said the first page is a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Hmm..gotta go running first..then I'll sit down and try to work my way through some of it.

*puts on glasses, enables spreeder app*

xenon129

It got me thinking, what happens if a photon is frozen inside of the crystals in the pineal gland? Maybe if you fly into any area where magnetic field is just right, this can happen. Perhaps that could explain the missing time phenomenon.

I actually was looking into this for that very premise, I'm writing a short on going story here on ATS and wanted some data on missing time and electromagnetic unusual phenomenon. The pilots logs being my first stop and what lead me to make this thread. It is interesting to entertain, the idea that a photon could be frozen inside pineal gland crystals. Thanks for the link and your thoughts.

ttobban

Fluoride is such a controversial subject. And you're right, it does have those the poison control warning on the toothpaste. As for the dimethyltryptamine, I wasn't sure if it had been proven to be produced inside the pineal gland or not. A few articles said it had, a few articles said the study was inconclusive and there wasn't any verifiable proof. I guess it is up to you as an individual which studies are right. I would imagine that it is in some form, produced somewhere within the body, as small traces of it can be found in the blood stream.

Thanks for the replies, I gotta get my run in, check in a little later.

blend57

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Excellent and well-presented OP. Thank you.

Certainly something to the little gland. Long before I ever heard about the pineal, as a wee lad, I found that pointing my finger at my forehead in a certain spot could create a tingling sensation. I always get my girlfriends to point there with my eyes closed and I can feel their "EM" too.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Geez... I could park my butt at your thoughts and toys for an endless amount of time it seems!

I don't have the concrete toys you play with, but see them work if I spend enough time. I am consumed by the sequential aspects... for longevity aspects as compared to powerful. I am trying to determine the correct angles to essentially oscillate pole structure around an unsaid plutonic solid to be self feeding.

Dynamic is the only way possible to manipulate Pineal Gland function. Since it operates the duality between physical world and spirit, to hold a magnet still over head would be to only be a resistor in the channeled paths above. I do this daily when I walk my dog under the power lines outside.

Good read you added... I never take for granted the IQ levels of those that are members here, and I am thankful to even have my thoughts read upon by such great minds.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

There is a huge phenomenon that I believe happens through the Pineal Gland, and yes it involves a theoretical freezing time in an electrical circuit.

This occurs through procreation. This explains how our offspring magically know things and have seemingly been pre-adapted or predisposed to certain environmental conditions. We were born with a DNA code structure at birth, which was written based on the environmental experiences that our parents experienced... these things don't change drastically, but are long term adaptations. This explains why some have trouble losing weight when they do the same exact things the bean pole next to them does... it's because the ancestors of the bean pole consumed larger amounts of sugar, making it easier for future generations to process the environmental diets.

So, that miracle of freezing of electrical coding occurs at some point throughout life and is likely oscillating continuously. It is the miracle of life that our life experiences are captured chemically, processed by what I feel to be the heart of the soul (Pineal Gland), not only processed, but saved/frozen in time on the off chance we procreate another human being into the environment. Our entire existence is glued together with rotating magnets... even the cells at which we are made of... even the water molecules that bond 80% of our bodies.

We got the stuff that happens on our scale of life well thought... I think we fail to understand that things on the macro and micro scales will always be God-like and theory based... it's not possible to view.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

IMO Those inner ear muscles possibly create electricity when contracted. Every muscle can be heard when you put an ear on it. It's just closer to the sensors of vibration so it can interfere with the cells responsible for transition of vibrations into electric signal. I'm able to control them too. I think it's nothing special. I'll yet have to look if those muscles aren't the same dogs use to close their inner ears in noisy environment. The only connection to pineal gland I see is the neurotransmitters.
I often hear these muscles react to noise when I have a headache - headache from caffeine/caffeine withdrawal and various wrong herbal mixtures messing with serotonin, MAOI, tyramine and from high blood pressure.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Cool concept... never thought of the electrical activity created by that vibration... never thought passed the vibration.

You're right... could likely be nothing special, but I will always exercise it... kind of a self experiment... I am good at those.

The only concrete changes I can attest to occurring are: the ability to flex the muscles for longer periods of time, and it is much easier to activate as time goes. This shows attributes of muscle strengthening, so I can't say it relates to the Pineal Gland. The other aspect that changed throughout exercising it over time has been it's self activation, with no muscle movement, for long periods of time... upwards of 1 minute at a time. Again, no concrete data to say it relates to Pineal Gland function, but feel an odd connection with the fact that the muscles goes crazy when my empathy is in full bloom... my mystical nature and many hours spent meditating has led me to believe with at least a 51% probability that these connections are magnetic/high frequency based foundations that can be channeled if we decrease our environmental impact on the gateways of transmission.

It should not be debatable at this point in time that magnetic manipulation is not only possible, but happens in every square inch of space we occupy. If one wishes to alter physical matter... then match and reverberate the low frequency it resonates on. if one wishes to alter metaphysical matter... then match and reverberate the high frequency it resonates on. High frequencies control the non physical realms, and low frequencies control the matter of which we can wrap our senses around... this is a key fundamental in the way light forms matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Such a sensation sounds interresting. At this point I have no aspiration in terms of ESP. Not even for the purpose of an autotelic experiment. However I see a good potential in harmonization with something bigger than me - like with Earth's EM field which is manifested as standing waves of Schumann resonances. Btw. it's clearly affected by the power grid frequency on planetary level. morphing Schumann waves
If a magnetic therapy could provide any kind of personal shield I wouldn't mind wearing such a tinfoil hat and suit.

Thank you for that idea. I'll have to do some research if it works on measurable basis.
However I'm afraid it's not good enough. Magnetosphere is weaker each day and everything is tuned to 50 or 60 Hz around us, depending on where you live, and it sucks. I can see the LED lights' flashing and it's even worse than the old fluorescent tubes. It's so agressive. I wonder what would be the world like if we used 53.33 Hz instead or rather DC current and 432 Hz music lol

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Geez... I could park my butt at your thoughts and toys for an endless amount of time it seems!

I don't have the concrete toys you play with, but see them work if I spend enough time. I am consumed by the sequential aspects... for longevity aspects as compared to powerful. I am trying to determine the correct angles to essentially oscillate pole structure around an unsaid plutonic solid to be self feeding.

Dynamic is the only way possible to manipulate Pineal Gland function. Since it operates the duality between physical world and spirit, to hold a magnet still over head would be to only be a resistor in the channeled paths above. I do this daily when I walk my dog under the power lines outside.

Good read you added... I never take for granted the IQ levels of those that are members here, and I am thankful to even have my thoughts read upon by such great minds.

Yeah, I have some pretty weird toys, but they are just tools to learn by. Overhead lines are dynamic, usually about 11kv to 750kv and can produce huge em fields at 60hz (in North America), as you probably know 60hz is supposed to be q harmonic of the 7.38 Hz Schumann frequency (earth's 1/4 wave Q). I would be very careful with em introduced to the brain, you can get some strange effects. I did a little 8 channel sleep therapy device in the 90's, looking at brain entrainment, used 8038's as the frequency generators. The thing could put you into waking sleep paralysis in a couple of minutes or you could use it for lucid dreaming, waking dreams, nightmare induction, etc., it's put away now. I had to make something that would work with my grass electroencephalogram, it was all well controlled light and sound ;-)

The point is be careful where you go, there be monsters under the surface of apparently still waters.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

True. Better go up than down. Or up then down. Don't go into darkness without the light from above. Also speeding up brainwaves cures slow-wave disorders and even attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more, I partake in meditation and its methods for nothing more than connection to source. To attempt influence at swaying another energy to an unnatural path is a way I feel I would bond some karmic whatever future events may unfold... I don't care much for answers, as I enjoy questions too much.

I treat life like Ohm's law. I attempt to clear as many resistances from my environmental space so my capacitance is potentially a stronger source to channel higher frequencies from source energy. Remove resistance, and one yields a greater energy/brighter light/enlightenment. Add resistance, one one yields diminished energy/darker light/living life through ego & physical world only. When our vessels expire, the energy must relocate... if the energy carries a heavy resistance, then it's mathematically impossible to have the hardware to receive higher frequencies. A new re-coded energy would then carry over to a vessel that was most compatible to the resistance level within the energy connection.

What you said, harmonization, is the best way to describe meditation... it's nothing more than channeling. Sure, I see it as nothing more than trying to allow higher frequencies to influence my own energy... harmonization.

I have some deep and odd concepts on what may occur in those realms, but that's another subject entirely. Frequency relationships and their meaning have changed for me in terms of how it occurs in a time spectrum and one where time is eliminated. I theorize and visualize entire orbs of frequency mingling through one another... essentially acting like a dusty room with the dust kicked up... the particle bonds are not structured through the magnetism we utilize (balanced +/- poles with coherent places in time), and instead use the magnetic principles of gravity (where the +/- poles are imbalanced, and set frequency comes from the balance of all electrical activity). This is why I feel synthetic alteration of the energy humans create is possible, but highly unadvised... much like bobs_uruncle mentions.

I agree about the overall magnetosphere, but I also have confidence that the Earth's lay line grid is fully active and can provide sustainable life if Earth breaks the threshold of unbalance. I try to remove the numerical data of it, because I will space out for days on end if I include math... I have a love/hate relationship with math. Instead I concentrate on grids and planes... as far as universes go, it would have to be the 19.5 degree latitude plains that interests me most. The most interesting things happen on this plain... on the Sun, Earth, other planets, etc...

I will just add a note here to keep the general thought going. I will certainly take advice you mention... only proof I need as to power lines being nearby affecting energy is my home... it less than 100 ft. from high voltage lines... I am often affected by it and require extended visits in nature to balance out.

I hate to admit that I start to confuse even myself when I discuss numerical values. I can see them but have a really hard time explaining the equations. With the notes added above in thought, singling out a set frequency to offset a sea of them and isolate its relation among them all seems to be impossible math to equate. I guess it's best explained as... trying to visualize repetitive patterns within the mingling to find order, rather then do the math of ohm's law.

I certainly don't need any more help getting my mind into unforeseen entities... I will take your advice.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more, I partake in meditation and its methods for nothing more than connection to source. To attempt influence at swaying another energy to an unnatural path is a way I feel I would bond some karmic whatever future events may unfold... I don't care much for answers, as I enjoy questions too much.

I treat life like Ohm's law. I attempt to clear as many resistances from my environmental space so my capacitance is potentially a stronger source to channel higher frequencies from source energy. Remove resistance, and one yields a greater energy/brighter light/enlightenment. Add resistance, one one yields diminished energy/darker light/living life through ego & physical world only. When our vessels expire, the energy must relocate... if the energy carries a heavy resistance, then it's mathematically impossible to have the hardware to receive higher frequencies. A new re-coded energy would then carry over to a vessel that was most compatible to the resistance level within the energy connection.

What you said, harmonization, is the best way to describe meditation... it's nothing more than channeling. Sure, I see it as nothing more than trying to allow higher frequencies to influence my own energy... harmonization.

I have some deep and odd concepts on what may occur in those realms, but that's another subject entirely. Frequency relationships and their meaning have changed for me in terms of how it occurs in a time spectrum and one where time is eliminated. I theorize and visualize entire orbs of frequency mingling through one another... essentially acting like a dusty room with the dust kicked up... the particle bonds are not structured through the magnetism we utilize (balanced +/- poles with coherent places in time), and instead use the magnetic principles of gravity (where the +/- poles are imbalanced, and set frequency comes from the balance of all electrical activity). This is why I feel synthetic alteration of the energy humans create is possible, but highly unadvised... much like bobs_uruncle mentions.

I agree about the overall magnetosphere, but I also have confidence that the Earth's lay line grid is fully active and can provide sustainable life if Earth breaks the threshold of unbalance. I try to remove the numerical data of it, because I will space out for days on end if I include math... I have a love/hate relationship with math. Instead I concentrate on grids and planes... as far as universes go, it would have to be the 19.5 degree latitude plains that interests me most. The most interesting things happen on this plain... on the Sun, Earth, other planets, etc...

I will just add a note here to keep the general thought going. I will certainly take advice you mention... only proof I need as to power lines being nearby affecting energy is my home... it less than 100 ft. from high voltage lines... I am often affected by it and require extended visits in nature to balance out.

I hate to admit that I start to confuse even myself when I discuss numerical values. I can see them but have a really hard time explaining the equations. With the notes added above in thought, singling out a set frequency to offset a sea of them and isolate its relation among them all seems to be impossible math to equate. I guess it's best explained as... trying to visualize repetitive patterns within the mingling to find order, rather then do the math of ohm's law.

I certainly don't need any more help getting my mind into unforeseen entities... I will take your advice.

Here's a bit of interesting info for you. I did a few medical projects as a means to at least attempt to right my karma, I used to make weapon systems for the military, I like to think I wanted to change and try to help, but you can't undue what you've done. So, I took up a project on the cellular level analysis of em wavefunction to determine if there was a link between frequency and disease. It was more of a physics experiment than delving into weird science. There is a correlation. The em generated by the body as a sum in a non-diseased state is chaotic, something like white noise. However, when disease occurs, carrier waves are produced that correspond directly, by frequency, with disease located at the target organ. The amplitude of the carrier, on which the normal em noise resides, determines the strength or prevalence of the disease. It was interesting research, I was able to test more than a hundred animal and human subjects, non-invasively. That is one of the reasons I had an eeg as well as banks of sensors (the eeg I donated to a hospital in Haiti eventually in 2006). So it is an interesting field to examine. You can find out a lot about physical states with a few skin sensors, sensitive amplifiers and the right bandpass filters. The device I produced was patented in 2012 as an em attenuator, to avoid medical issues.

Back to magnetics and the Pineal Gland... I am a firm believer that what we experience is a construct, a virtual reality prison and some part of the brain, maybe the Pineal Gland, is tethered by some presently unknown technology to who and where we really are. That we are riders on meat puppet buses over which, we have no real control, we simply ride out lives and observe. We are occupied by our attachment to this material state and cannot easily see beyond it, maybe not at all and we simply humour ourselves into the belief that we can understand our position, as some form of mental masturbation. Being in physics and engineering for over 40 years leads to these conclusions because personally, I see the inherent truth of it, but that is just an opinion. As I said, I might simply believe this and it's a delusion because I was given the reasoning abilities I think we all have and my character in this virtual reality play was simply meant to use them.

That being said, I know people who experimented with the Pineal Gland and em or drugs, they are now clinically insane, at least the ones I knew. I think one must be allowed a very good understanding of what they are dealing with, that is the bigger picture, before playing in the sandbox of the architect. Of course, since I see this as a construct, maybe the play at some point produces an escapee? One who can get past the wardens that manage this prison? Who knows, I only play with the things I am allowed to play and see the things I am meant to see. Fatalistic I suppose, but like you and everyone else, IMHO, I am just another inmate in this virtual reality prison.

There's a metaphysical view for you ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Thank you for this thread Blend57..it's one i keep returning to and slowly absorbing this fantastic info...
so far i am focusing on the use of a magnet and wonder what milder magnetic instruments would be what i was too scared to read...a traumatic/dramatic affect on the pineal gland from the mask created?
thus, i will return just to read your thread, here!
thank you!
have a great week ahead!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Great reading... thanks again!

Your stories of live lab scenes make me wish I did earn a college degree. I sold myself short to protest the education system, but that's another story. I dream of patents one day... I thank you for your work and results in obtaining one or more.

I am pretty much right there with you in terms of the virtual reality aspects and that we're meat puppet riders... I find endless happiness within it all though. There will always be unanswered questions, sure, but remaining between the probabilities of 1% & 99% isolates the burdens of needed proof in research. Only math sees 0% & 100%. I actually want to be crazy, and I think drugs are cheating to get there. You will always see my back when you turn 180 degrees from where the masses are marching.

I think similarly in terms of stage setting persay. I feel, with a 51% probability, that higher dimensional energy entities are envious of 3rd dimensional time dwellers... while also have a desire for Earth minerals. All the intelligence and dimensions in the universe will not allow other dimensions to be able to breathe air, or move rock to mine. This brings about the SIM city human project. So, we all essentially have personal spirit guides... in this sea of oneness comes the abilities for other higher energies infuence as well. When humans are birthed, the guides are essentially useless... as it is essential to allow for Pineal Gland maturity to occur before a human even shows the 1st signs of being able to channel frequencies that are unseen. This is a needle in the haystack waiting game... it's so hard to avoid being steered down the physical paths of life and even become aware that this Gland can help see the high spectrum frequencies.

But, as the bulk of the World prays to Gods in religions and look outward for possibility, spirit guides essentially freak out in joy when one opens the channels within. It starts with simple communication, and analysis of feedback. If one takes insights offered in meditation and applies in to the environment around them, then specifics can then unwind a bit as more communication occurs.

These things lead to yet more and more rounds of insights... when the insights keep repeating, there is a fundamental lesson not being understood, and it stalls progress. If zero enlightenment comes for whatever environmental reason, then a rebirth occurs at some point in time, and the VR game starts over in another infant's body. Since life offers a duality in almost all cases, it is likely that enlightenment brings the choice to either operate a VR experience or try another chance at grown high frequency channeling. Ever wonder why people see white lights or their entire life flashes before their eyes in seconds? The white light is likely the aura we carried through life being stripped of the environmental effects on it, and the life flashing before the eyes is the automatic rewind occurring when blood stops pumping through the Pineal Gland.

There is ying/yang to all dimensions or whatever... to experience time, the 5 physical senses, the magical dance of magnets and particles around us everywhere... these are the elements of life that other dimensions envy. Sure, it would be awesome to manifest realities instantly and go unseen among lower dimensional beings... but in this timeless structure lays the inability rest, relax, and partake in variety like we do in life. it would be the equivalent to Lebron James playing his best game ever... but non stop, 24 hours a day. Greatness becomes boring real fast when there is no time to reflect upon it.

Our views on this metaphysical stuff relate more then you may think. I hope you can one day envision yourself as the warden instead of the prisoner. Sure, it's a career around negativity and bars holding it in... but if one can provide influence and lighten the negativity, then prison can be a place of healing instead of containment. I chose this dimension... at least theorize that I did.

I encourage all... when you eat your favorite meal, think of how lucky we are to get to experience the slow motion lives around us. These small things we take for granted are gifts that only the smallest fraction of energies within the universes can attest to being able to experience.

I love that you say you see the inherent truth in it all, but keep opinions from becoming facts. That is the one trait in the mind that human connection blinds our senses to... the need to connect with other humans by forming preconceived facts to opinions.
edit on 20-2-2017 by ttobban because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by ttobban because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join