It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Watching You..... It's ok, You Have Nothing To Hide.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Does God see everything?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Also what kind of blackmail are you talking about? The type where they watch me pick my nose and then threaten to send photos of me picking my nose and farting in my sleep to everyone on my Facebook?

What I am saying is... in order for a real blackmail to happen you'd have to be involved in some pretty shady shiz in the first place.

But idk maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Also what kind of blackmail are you talking about? The type where they watch me pick my nose and then threaten to send photos of me picking my nose and farting in my sleep to everyone on my Facebook?

What I am saying is... in order for a real blackmail to happen you'd have to be involved in some pretty shady shiz in the first place.

But idk maybe I'm wrong.
Here's the problem. You don't know what kind of laws are going to be passed even six months from now, much less five or ten years from now. Anything that is legal now can just as easily be deemed "illegal" later. You obviously think that these databases are just for show.
I am sorry, but governments don't collect data "just for show." You obviously have a lot more trust in the system and the motives of the people who operate it than I do. So, I am afraid we're at an impasse.
edit on 8-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

So you're equating corporations and the government to some deity now? Kind of getting "out there," don't you think?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Aye, I know. The questions still apply, but mainly for those who don't know. Kinda like shooting two birds with one stone, but I admit I could have worded it differently. (Was late at night can I get a pass?)My bad. But yes I was generally agreeing as well.

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Mar 2017 04:56:32 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Mar 2017 04:56:32 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Look at the dollar bill.

The pyramid. They hierarchy of society and entities in the world.

Now imagine this: presidents, world leaders, world conglomerates (massive corporations), Alphabit agencies, and all these entities who you think have power. Well where are they on the pyramid?

Some might think near or at the top right? I don't think so. I think they're near the bottom. Just above all the people at the very bottom. Then just above all the people are all these entities I mentioned. Then above them lies many many layers of all kinds of secret governing bodies the likes of which we don't know about. Also the likes of which are likely not fully human. Then likely at the very top maybe you have lucifer or something like that.

Okay so I forgot why I was saying all this now. Oh well maybe it will come back to me. But the point is nothing is as it seems. Even the entities that appear to have power are just small pee-ons on the grand stage. They don't dictate anything. There's likely much bigger players behind the scenes that we don't know about. Maybe some are in a base in antartica and maybe some go around undetected. They're invisable, or appear as very normal people hiding in plain site. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

There are going to be lots of fun supreme court cases coming up in the next decades or so over use of systems like these. The part that is really important is, are people going to have access to the data that they feed the algorithms.

Because this system undoubtedly will be abused by some cops with grudges. Getting people to make statements then hiding the folks that made the statements under anonymity laws. Of course if the statements were made maliciously the police and people that filed and made the statements would be punished, but how many years will that take to get sorted out?

As private citizens it will be an absolute must that we have access to the data that the algorithm is fed, and how the algorithm is coded. That last part throws another dynamic into the fray because the software company that builds these systems will most likely claim that entering the source code into evidence will violate their right to maintaining a trade secret.

Lots of fun times ahead.

That ought to come down to the right to face one's accuser, but we all know that doesn't always happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join