It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmakers probe US funding for Soros groups, left-wing causes in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

By Adam Shaw Published February 17, 2017 FoxNews.com
Rep. Christopher Smith, R-N.J., led a group of House lawmakers in writing to Ambassador Jess Baily -- an Obama appointee -- demanding answers. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, also expressed concerns about USAID money going to Soros' Open Society Foundations as part of a broader concern that the U.S. Embassy has been taking sides in party politics.

“I have received credible reports that, over the past few years, the US Mission to Macedonia has actively intervened in the party politics of Macedonia, as well as the shaping of its media environment and civil society, often favoring groups of one political persuasion over another,” Lee said in his letter.

www.foxnews.com...

This question shouldn't be asked just about U.S. tax-payer money being used to further George Soro's goals in foreign countries. The same question should be made of "U.S. tax-payer money being used by Soro's Open Foundation to further Soro's goals in the U.S."

More and more we keep seeing news and evidence of Soro's influence in the globe. But will it be possible to stop the goals of this man who disguises himself as a "humanitarian and a good samaritan" to only use his influence for him to attain more money and power in the globe?

Macedonia's former PM went on record to state:

Former Macedonian PM Nikola Gruevski says Soros has a "decisive influence" on his country’s politics.

If it were not for George Soros behind it with all the millions he pours into Macedonia, the entire network of NGOs, media, politicians, inside and out ... the economy would be stronger, we would have had more new jobs,” he said in a recent interview with Macedonias Republika newspaper.

www.foxnews.com...

George Soros’s Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online

George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

White House Partner Asked Soros for $750K to Fund Pro-Iran Deal ‘Echo Chamber’

Pope Francis a Puppet of George Soros

Soros-Funded Catholics Mobilize Against Trump Immigration Orders

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

Will this lead to the end of U.S. tax-payer's money being used to further liberal billionaire George Soro's goals?

Let's hope so.

edit on 19-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hopefully they go after the Koch brothers next...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
No way! This must be fake news?!?!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What movement that destroys property and runs amuck like the BLM group that soros pumps money into, does the Koch brothers finance?

Or what non profit that goes to other countries to"help" but either destroys or sustains the problems in order to keep the gravy train running from tax payers dollars like soros ET Al. does the koch brothers?

Please tell me so I can be right behind you to take them down.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

He isn't not a leftist and leftists don't support him. Why would leftists support a capitalist? Lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Maybe the most straightforward solution for the US would be to hand him over to Hungary :

Hungary's PM accuses George Soros of meddling in its internal affairs

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

He isn't not a leftist and leftists don't support him. Why would leftists support a capitalist? Lol.

Because the left, mostly progressives, are suckers and easy to manipulate. I'm sure he thinks his stooges are stooges.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Let this be the long due start of the end of Soros.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

...except leftists don't support him. Liberals are not leftists.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As a general rule, if one follows USAID it will find involvement
in many movements like this. No coincidence there.

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What movement that destroys property and runs amuck like the BLM group that soros pumps money into, does the Koch brothers finance? Or what non profit that goes to other countries to"help" but either destroys or sustains the problems in order to keep the gravy train running from tax payers dollars like soros ET Al. does the koch brothers? Please tell me so I can be right behind you to take them down.

could you please answer the question or are you playing the old game post and run away game? do you double check your self after you wake up or are you programed? funny how y'all throw info's and run for your life's

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm all for investigating "George Soros" but how about an investigation into our own government's funding and training of radicals and overthrow of governments?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Wow! Triggered much?

Yeah mate, the Koch borothers are top guys!

Brain dead right wingers.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Yeah, it's called sleeping.

wtf is your problem?

Speak properly so I can understand you.

Ya'll tripping balls G.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Right... Please give me an example other than spouting off able right wingers.

People that think right and left are essentially the problem.

But please give an example of organized hate like BLM which has been funded by soros, that the Koch brothers participate in.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

As you can tell... this person will only drive-by one-line you.
These are the people ruining ATS.

No substance or thought at all.

To be fair though, if the Koch brothers did/do this, I want to be informed.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

All I said was hopefully they go after the Koch brothers next.

That's it. Everything else was created in yours and his mind.

Your problem, not mine.

Oh and a teaser of what they do...

They financed a study that claimed that acid rain didn't exist and that smog prevents skin cancer.

top topics

join