It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am beginning to think some of the News media is going to cause a failure of our countries government. Their actions could be considered as being terrorist action sometime, by dividing the people and stirring up things with misapproriate translations of evidence.

I did not approve of this with Obama and I do not approve of it with Trump. Trump screws up enough, he does not need someone pointing out every little miss statement he makes. All presidents made mistakes in speeches that were not written for them, most also had questions approved before accepting them and had the questions in advance the press was going to ask. Trump should do this instead of just shooting from the hip, he makes a lot of little mistakes in his speeches.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

How's the first amendment working out for Ben Swann?

Crickets...figures! Covert censorship is ok and overt censorship not ok, is that the jist? We are so dummed down it's not even funny, all we need is the idea of having these supposed rights.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You guys dont seem to realize, the motivations of my efforts are driven by finally exposing the Two Party + MSM System for what they are (NOT in pro-Trump showboating). I've waited my 'entire' adult life for this, and will admit this is the majority of the reason I do like Trump.

Individuals lie to everyone including (especially) themselves. So nitpicking over such details of one temporary dude in this grand scheme, yeah one could always have fun playing at that. The Big Issue of our entire lives however is these wicked institutions that dominate us all just the same. And it all starts in the mind, and that shifts the focus onto our MSM. Like we depend on our doctors to keep us alive, we depend on our media to keep our political system honest (which tends to mean keeping BLOOD off all of our hands). Instead they cheerlead all of the sorts of evil that screws us all.

Thank you for distilling what so many of us passionately feel. It's so strange the Progressive Fringe can't see it nor their hypocrisy. I hate to feel this way about other human beings, but it seems to me their partisanship and who can go to what bathroom is more important than recognizing that no matter Red or Blue the baby bombing and world destabilization goes on and on and it's the SOLD OUT MSM deceiving the public into thinking it's okay.

Selfish and blind. I'm starting to believe progressives like dead babies.

Join us y'all. Please.
edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

How's the first amendment working out for Ben Swann?

Crickets...figures! Covert censorship is ok and overt censorship not ok, is that the jist? We are so dummed down it's not even funny, all we need is the idea of having these supposed rights.

I'm just amazed that you can concoct an entire stream of thought out of nobody answering your comment at all. Impressive.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How about that terror attack in Sweden yesterday/last night..oh thats right it only happened in the orange ones imagination, this guy is just as fake as any news org ever was..does he just run with whatever Bannon feeds him? After being caught spewing bullsh#t so many times he has not learned the concept of fact checking..truely frightening this clown is in charge.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

but lying through your teeth about information meant for an entire populace is another.

Bowling green massacre?
Terror attack in Sweden?
Biggest since Reagan?
I meant Republican electoral votes?
The leaks are true, the news is fake?

That's just the last week and a half of God Emporer & his associates Treason BS.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
edit on 2192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Still its easy enoUgh to file a suit.
He didn't say adjudication would be easy.
Not that it matters. America is going to grow tired of this litigious president soon enough.
He can't spend the entire presidency in court.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
there will never real true dictatorship in america.... there are too many cultures, too many different views, ideologies...etc it would take someone who is loved by the whole country, and it would take something big...the only thing big enough would be a multiple nuke attack... like the show jericho... only than could i see it
edit on 19-2-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Uhhhh,
Yuh left out Franky the Foist.

Sorry, you are correct, Frankie wants to kick Dick l'Orange in his nuts too.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are not treasonous traitors and they're not lying either.
The only fake news is what come from the trump camp. God open your eyes!!!

Just keep running from the truth while viewing all of reality within the partisan blinders that they hoodwinked you with, and everything will just be honkey doory. The Ruling Establishment that owns the Two Party MSM System promises!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Okay everyone.

When politicians are war criminals what should be done about it? Just blame the "other" party and move on?

When no matter what politicians are in, and both party's and the MSM are the common denominator across the ages in perpetrating perpetual war against the world, what do we do then?

Note that I'm talking about parties and the MSM, not philosophies and the MSM. People need to stop equating the parties with their own philosophies. The Two Party + MSM System doesn't represent anybody but the Ruling Establishment that owns it all, regardless of their never ending lip service.
edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm just amazed that you can concoct an entire stream of thought out of nobody answering your comment at all. Impressive.

Wow I amazed you that's something, I'll give you credit though I respect the fact that you were at least calling out both sides on this issue. You are one of the few on this board who at least are balanced in your skepticism.

My point was apparently lost, but I was also trying to bring some balance into this conversation by showing that both sides look the other way on censorship issues if it suits their bias.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What an unbelievably stupid premise.

How about we prosecute all the Republicans for treason first, since they do more harm to our country than the media ever could.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Okay everyone.

When politicians are war criminals what should be done about it? Just blame the "other" party and move on?

When no matter what politicians are in, and both party's and the MSM are the common denominator across the ages in perpetrating perpetual wart against the world, what do we do then?

Note that I'm talking about parties and the MSM, not philosophies and the MSM. People need to stop equating the parties with their own philosophies. The Two Party + MSM System doesn't represent anybody but the Ruling Establishment that owns it all, regardless of their never ending lip service.

And yet you still can't see that Trump is the same as Bush was, as Obama was, and as Clinton would have been.

The only exception is that he's easier to control than any of them. Heck, most of his tweets and things he says at his rally's are directly from the cable news he just watched.

If you want to talk about the media controlling someone, start with Trump. Because that also means his followers are being misled every time he is by the parts of the TV news he chooses to believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wait, who said the MSM controls everything? The Ruling Establishment is on top the entire Two Party + MSM System (where the MSM and the "Two Party's" are but one [under normal conditions]).

Until anyone can show how Trump is a Disaster Capitalist (invested in profiting from global disaster), or he proves himself to be just another American Imperialist, for as long as that's the case all the while the Ruling Establishment's stooges are at war with him, Trump is not just like Bush & Obama (all of whom are Ruling Establishment minions and tried to stop Trump).

So for now I'm enjoying the show. We The People are long overdue in seeing the Two Party + MSM System (along with the IC aspects of the Deep Sate) eating themselves alive.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Gryphon66

From watching the results of the election. Pretty damn conclusive.

Care to challenge my other two points, as well?

So now mistaken is fake?

Mistaken my a$$. In fact I think all the powderpuffs that required puppies and coloring books after the election should get together and file a class action lawsuit against the MSM for misleading them and completely shattering their world view.

More insults and no substance. Do these empty tirades really make you feel better? Or superior?

I don't know of anyone whose "world view" has been shattered ... except anyone who really believed that folks who make so much noise about limited government and tyrannical Presidents when their party is out of power, now demonstrate their true love for pure core authoritarianism.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When you say "the Ruling Establishment" who and what do you have in mind?

Is it the usual Conspiracy 101 culprits? A quick answer is fine, I don't need referral to one of your threads.

Thank you kindly.
(I really don't mean this to be rude nor sniping ... I just wonder what SPECIFICS you have in mind when you use this rhetoric.)
edit on 19-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: carewemust

At the very least... why the hell is he still allowing these organizations in the press briefings. They no longer have any credibility. Make those seats available to alternative media outlets.

I've asked the contra-wise question: why doesn't CNN et. al. simply stop covering him at the White House?

Most rants are predictable and repetitive and they're only giving him a stage for his performance.

Tune into Fox or Breitbart and pickup the daily drama.

Let's really re-write the rules of the Presidency ... who cares what he's doing?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you want specifics, but I have to sound it off in one sentence? Since most people seem to be daft on the Big World stuff, I guess all our masters ever had to do was make it a complex issue and then the world is theirs.

You're trying to play T-Ball in the Big leagues? Good luck with trying to know anything about anything that matters with that approach. Gawd forbid you have to actually think outside the partisan box you've been handed you whole life, and read something to the contrary.

I can sum it up in one word, although without knowing anything about it (as evidence by refusal to read and participate in my threads) it probably wont mean much to you: Corporatocracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join